Options

Selling Housrs

HarrietHarriet Registered Users 2 Posts
Is it possible to sell the apartments, condos, houses etc that you buy throughout the game? Or do you just keep buying more without selling any?

Comments

• Options
    HarrietHarriet Registered Users 2 Posts
    Is it possible to sell the properties you have bought? Or not?
  • Options
    NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    Harriet wrote: »

Hi Harriet! Nice to meet you,
    I saw you posed your question twice?
    Well the answer to your question, is no we cannot sell any previous property(s). So we get to live like ballers, for now:)

I hope this helps:D
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Options
    RubyDRubyD Registered Users 189 Posts
    Is it possible to sell the apartments, condos, houses etc that you buy throughout the game? Or do you just keep buying more without selling any?
    I haven't been able to sell any so far. Maybe in a future update?
  • Options
    Diamond Di AvanzoDiamond Di Avanzo Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 42 Posts
    It would be fun for you to sell or rent to another gamer and receive money just like you do for your business that you have (So Chic) but as of right now you can't like Ruby said maybe in the near future :)
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts

Hi. I merged your two threads. I understand you're anxious for an answer, but you have to give it more time than 2 minutes, and if you repeat the same thing in multiple posts, you may be caught by the anti-spam software and end up losing posting priviledge till someone can come check it out.

But the advice here is correct, once you buy something....it's yours. Your vehicles, your homes, your clothes, your furniture. Even down to your hair. ;)

There are no provisions for sublets, buybacks or out right sales to other people. Hope this helps. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    ponylatteponylatte Registered Users 170 Posts
    I would never wanna sell my houses.
    It's cool to have them all! I only have the Hamptons house left to buy and I'm working on it. :-P
    But it'd be soooo awesome if we could make profits out of renting them!!
    Call me Pony ^_^