How many?

Diamond Di AvanzoDiamond Di Avanzo Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 42 Posts
Hey Dolls I'm looking in my “cell phone" and I have 5 boy friends? (Faint) I didn't even realized I had so many I'm curious how many do you have?!!! Lol ( thinks to my self) I can't want for the answers!!!!

Comments

• NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Hi Diamond! Gosh you are amaze-baIIs, how did you do that!?

Before I could even get to my 3rd, 1st already broke up. I can't cope with so many especially with the weekend events. So it's just 1, talk about loyalty :D
    PM to add
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    I got one main d and three side ds
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Diamond Di AvanzoDiamond Di Avanzo Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 42 Posts
    Lol I only have one husband though and 4 guys phone numbers, I just send them gift so they look nice but I don't call them or they call me (weird right?) lol but yea I'm loyal to my hubby xD
    Ohhh okay okay I totally mistook. I thought you said boyfriends as in dating kind lol. I have tons, some really creepy but some really hot. My male account has way hotter male NPCs and I might totally make him date them one day, can't resist!
    PM to add
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Ohhh okay okay I totally mistook. I thought you said boyfriends as in dating kind lol. I have tons, some really creepy but some really hot. My male account has way hotter male NPCs and I might totally make him date them one day, can't resist!

That's what I meant lol (boyfriends) and I would love to have a bf in the A list I just can't find any A listers I've seen B and under the only A listers I have are the friends from here I go in and out of the restaurants and clubs so the guys there change but nothing lol if I was doing that in rl people would say " this chick is craycray" lol :P I think I'm going to download it too in my husband iPad so I can have 2 games it sounds like fun having twice the fun huh!
    Lol I only have one husband though and 4 guys phone numbers, I just send them gift so they look nice but I don't call them or they call me (weird right?) lol but yea I'm loyal to my hubby xD
    Wait... We can be married on kkh & still have a sidepiece? Won't our spouse find out? I read somewhere that once your married & you can risk getting divorced if caught cheating idk.
  • RubyDRubyD Registered Users 189 Posts
    Zoyechka wrote: »
    Wait... We can be married on kkh & still have a sidepiece? Won't our spouse find out? I read somewhere that once your married & you can risk getting divorced if caught cheating idk.
    I've dated while married in the game. The press even commented on the tryst, but my fan base just climbed, lol. Don't make too many headlines or increase the extramarital contacts too high, though, just in case. Always date your spouse soon after as well, for more insurance. Worst case, you'll have to shell out KStars to your spouse. Maybe someone who has been caught cheating can add more to this thread. ;-)
    RubyD wrote: »
    I've dated while married in the game. The press even commented on the tryst, but my fan base just climbed, lol. Don't make too many headlines or increase the extramarital contacts too high, though, just in case. Always date your spouse soon after as well, for more insurance. Worst case, you'll have to shell out KStars to your spouse. Maybe someone who has been caught cheating can add more to this thread. ;-)
    Good to know, thanks lol. But what if you are married to somebody with a higher ranking than you & they initiate the divorce? From my experience, I was almost gonna marry a b lister back when I was a lowly d lister & he dumped me & my fan base dropped dramatically. What more for something more risky like a marriage. It's very tempting though lol. I've actually got my eye on someone but they don't talk to me.
  • RubyDRubyD Registered Users 189 Posts
    Good to know, thanks lol. But what if you are married to somebody with a higher ranking than you & they initiate the divorce? From my experience, I was almost gonna marry a b lister back when I was a lowly d lister & he dumped me & my fan base dropped dramatically. What more for something more risky like a marriage. It's very tempting though lol. I've actually got my eye on someone but they don't talk to me.
    Throw parties to regain the lost fans; you'll regain them in no time flat. As for the higher rank? Never happened for me as I refuse to "pay" someone to fall in love with me or to befriend me. No higher ranking celebs would date me. :-(

Oh yea!!! Lol I do and nothing has happened, I don't think your spouse knows what you're doing even though is in the media, about the divorce they can but it's because you don't spend time with them. (You get to have your cake and eat it too) ;)
    That's what I meant lol (boyfriends) and I would love to have a bf in the A list I just can't find any A listers I've seen B and under the only A listers I have are the friends from here I go in and out of the restaurants and clubs so the guys there change but nothing lol if I was doing that in rl people would say " this chick is craycray" lol :P I think I'm going to download it too in my husband iPad so I can have 2 games it sounds like fun having twice the fun huh!

Then why don't they call you, that's so weird! Dating partners in KKH are especially known to be super needy! I tried having a few dating partners at once, it's hard and it makes me wonder how people do it in real life lol! Oh btw, I always find the most stuck up/ hot/ A listers in La Rue. Recently Black Rabbit in Sydney hasn't been too bad either!

Yes you totally should have more accounts, I created a new male account just so that I can have the best of both worlds xD
    PM to add
    RubyD wrote: »

I haven't got married, couldn't commit xD But wow you're lucky to be gaining fans for doing that! No wonder people say "There's no such thing as bad publicity" lol. But anyways, any love stories/ cheating/ relationships can be posted here, created by a lovely forum member :D
    http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?128836-Love-Dating-Marrige-Scandal
    PM to add
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Then why don't they call you, that's so weird! Dating partners in KKH are especially known to be super needy! I tried having a few dating partners at once, it's hard and it makes me wonder how people do it in real life lol! Oh btw, I always find the most stuck up/ hot/ A listers in La Rue. Recently Black Rabbit in Sydney hasn't been too bad either!

Yes you totally should have more accounts, I created a new male account just so that I can have the best of both worlds xD

I don't have the slightest idea why don't they call me but it's better I dont have them nagging me all the time lol, I think it's better that way I just buy them a lil shirt and we all good xD oh god I sound so mean, do I sound mean? (Covers mouth) lol