Options

Is my Bae playin' me or nah?

ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
ok help me out here, please kind people. So Simon, Maria, and even Kim mentions my "engagement". Bae put a ring on it but he hasn't proposed yet? Yet when he calls & tries to lure me for a date he is all "we got to talk, something's been on my mind" bs. So we go out on a date, I'm broke, my stars are on a deficit, and I ain't got no money to fly my behind home cause... Well I'm broke. All this and Bae says nothing. No important news just all smiles like he's got no cares in the world.

Now I hear from other players there are possible cheating scandals that lead up to my "wedding". Ok this is kinda stressful lol. Like why is there so much drama? Can't he just marry me, get me pregnant, and raise our family in Calabasas? Or... Is he setting me up? Is he gay? The suspense is killing me & actually ruining my groove in the challenges. My Bae is a sweetheart & not at all like these snooty, rich, Hollywood brats tryin to floss up in here. And another thing, in a date in Dubai... My speech bubble tells him "I love you!" But he has no reply except for to groom his hair, wink, and smile. Are you kidding me? Im'a bout to kick this boy to the curb. I think he might be manipulating me.
GC: Zoë Strange

Comments

• Options
    xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    So did he ask you to marry him? If he did then how are your goals going, have there been any goals to buy a wedding dress or speak to Rupert at Il Forte? As for the cheating it's presented as false rumours and you end up going on dates to dispel the rumours. It's difficult when you run out of funds, are you having time to do jobs or parties in between dates? As for your bae saying he's got something on his mind I'm not sure is it just a way of asking you out where you accept or decline? Shouldn't mean anything as long as you're not broken up, and if he already put a ring on it (literally and not just tweets from Ray) you should be ok to go ahead and plan the wedding at your own pace :)

Also do you have the option to watch videos for k stars on your device? I know it takes a long time but if you can it will really help to save up for a car and a private jet. It took me like a month for each but after that everything is easier you save travel costs and can collect energy more easily.
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    xXLucyXx wrote: »
    So did he ask you to marry him? If he did then how are your goals going, have there been any goals to buy a wedding dress or speak to Rupert at Il Forte? As for the cheating it's presented as false rumours and you end up going on dates to dispel the rumours. It's difficult when you run out of funds, are you having time to do jobs or parties in between dates? As for your bae saying he's got something on his mind I'm not sure is it just a way of asking you out where you accept or decline? Shouldn't mean anything as long as you're not broken up, and if he already put a ring on it (literally and not just tweets from Ray) you should be ok to go ahead and plan the wedding at your own pace :)

Also do you have the option to watch videos for k stars on your device? I know it takes a long time but if you can it will really help to save up for a car and a private jet. It took me like a month for each but after that everything is easier you save travel costs and can collect energy more easily.
    He didn't ask at all. But then I end up with a free ring in my wardrobe. And then the tweets & news feeds talk about us showing off my ring. I haven't bought the wedding gown yet because every time I I get money, I tend to buy clothes to wear for my dates. I really need the jet & the car. I saw my bank account clear out right quick just paying for air fare to gather lightning bolts.
    GC: Zoë Strange