Options

Dating Issues & Problems

NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
Android Note 3
Level 16
My couple points is stuck at 499/500, we're already at couple rank #53.

Am I the only one because I thought a staff said it was fixed. I just went for a date and took a couple of screenshots. Will the screenshots help?
PM to add

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Android Note 3
    Level 16
    My couple points is stuck at 499/500, we're already at couple rank #53.

Am I the only one because I thought a staff said it was fixed. I just went for a date and took a couple of screenshots. Will the screenshots help?

Hang on to them, I don't know of this being one of the glitches, the dating meter that was fixed stopped people from getting to 6000 from 5999 (if I recall). Can I suggest you just keep dating for the weekend, and if it still doesn't move, I would ask you to submit a customer care ticket. Of course, if more people find they have this problem, they'll be posting here as well. Sorry this is happening to you, try to enjoy the game and make it a weekend of love. lol. And again, hold onto those screenshots till this is resolved. ;)

Hi, started this thread for Dating Problems with Naimonsters question. This isn't for "How do I date a character I see in the bar" or How do I find a Alister to Marry. Glitches and issues only. Thankd
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Hi Koko, thanks for your advice, I kept dating.

After more than 10 dates, it finally skipped past 499! I'm so happy, I don't know why it got stuck in the first place, such a bummer. Hmm but I have absolutely no idea how it was solved. I wonder has it something to do with my partner being Willow...

I feel shortchanged hmm... But it's okay, it's just a relationship with darn Willow lol.
    PM to add
  • Options
    Wait a minute, you're dating Willow? Lol. How is that even possible? Sorry, um, I have plans the day of the wedding. Oh, you didn't set a date yet....er, ummm, Oh, yeah um restraining orders. yeah, that's it. My games have been ordered to stay 1000 feet away from her. I'll send a gift though. lol. Ummmmm, never.

Darn it, Willow really? Where'd you meet here? Rent a thot? no, too early in the morning to be so rude. Just the thought of uh, willow. lol.

But seriousy, glad you pushed over the plug so to speak. But Willow?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    Wait a minute, you're dating Willow? Lol. How is that even possible? Sorry, um, I have plans the day of the wedding. Oh, you didn't set a date yet....er, ummm, Oh, yeah um restraining orders. yeah, that's it. My games have been ordered to stay 1000 feet away from her. I'll send a gift though. lol. Ummmmm, never.

Darn it, Willow really? Where'd you meet here? Rent a thot? no, too early in the morning to be so rude. Just the thought of uh, willow. lol.

Hahaha I love that you used the word thot, think naimonster's android game is a guy though so it's like us being able to date dirk diamonds (as if!)
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • Options
    Oh Lucy, I would turn the hose on my dog if he wanted to Date Willow. I'd turn the hose on my neighbors dog if he wanted to date Willow.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    *cough*Stellan :D
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • Options

LOL Don't worry, my guy has a plan on Willow trust me. In a few weeks you'll see the lovely story over on the dating thread. I totally love how you're freaking out at the mention of dating Willow lol!
    PM to add