Please Be Honest about Gifting!

Maura AgustinMaura Agustin Registered Users 76 Posts
I had one extremely generous friend who gifted me, and it made me want to continue gift exchanging with others. I have gifted some people who say they gift back and didn't. It's not a big deal but there are plenty of things I could buy myself still, and it is just a bummer thing to do. I don't mind helping out but if you say you gift please do!
GC ID: Maura Agustin
I love gifting those who gift me! Let's exchange!

Comments

• LyannaLyanna Registered Users 338 Posts
    I totally agree! I'd gift you back ;)
    KKH: Gigi // IRL: Andrew ✨

Game Centre // .Cullen
    Playing on iOS
  • AshliejbAshliejb Registered Users 110 Posts
    Is your screen name Joey????
  • WannabeWannabe Registered Users 6 Posts
    Have you gotten my gift? and my screen name is joshy0
    Add me at GC : joshy0 :cool:
  • LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
    Come on now, guys. Gift her, she's wasting money and k-stars just to help others. Be nice. :o
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o
  • AshliejbAshliejb Registered Users 110 Posts
    Oh. I got a gift from "Joey" and I've scrolled through my friends 6-7 times and I can't find a Joey go gift back.

I sent a request on GC for ya
  • Maura AgustinMaura Agustin Registered Users 76 Posts
    Wannabe- just requested to add you. I'm the same name in the game! Will gladly be friends! Thank you MamaFapxo my awesome friend, it keeps happening but your generosity makes me have nothing to personally complain about really, it's just not nice! I will keep trying tho :)
    GC ID: Maura Agustin
    I love gifting those who gift me! Let's exchange!
  • LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
    Wannabe- just requested to add you. I'm the same name in the game! Will gladly be friends! Thank you MamaFapxo my awesome friend, it keeps happening but your generosity makes me have nothing to personally complain about really, it's just not nice! I will keep trying tho :)

I'll keep you up to date with the new stuff. I'm almost to level 30 so I'll gift you soon. :)
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o
  • LyannaLyanna Registered Users 338 Posts
    Wannabe wrote: »
    Have you gotten my gift? and my screen name is joshy0

wannabe and Maria Agustin thank you guys for those amazing gifts I'm so grateful for your generosity! I hope you got mine in return! I only have 20 k stars at the moment and only $40k as I'm just aiming for $50k so I can get the calabasas mansion so once I've done that expect some more and better gifts from me! Thanks so much again you guys are awesome xxx
    KKH: Gigi // IRL: Andrew ✨

Game Centre // .Cullen
    Playing on iOS
  • LittlemsJojoLittlemsJojo Registered Users 40 Posts
    I'm so far just looking for friends here too, I just anyhow gift people after I added them but most people here already got everything until I got nothing to give... do add me I love giving gifts :D
    Hiii do add me on Game center: joyceetejada
    Would love to play with you soon :)
  • tamara_sdtamara_sd Registered Users 57 Posts
    Thank you for the gift, Maura! I sent you something back that I thought matched your character's green eyes :-D Enjoy!
    Game Center: + (tamara) +
  • MauveMauve Registered Users 489 Posts
    I know your feeling. I'll tr to gift you back whatever I can, I don have the greatest bank right now. ;=;
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • jyballerinajyballerina Registered Users 8 Posts
    Me too, Maura! I love gifting because someone was generous with me when I was starting out! I give whenever I can. It is kinda lame when people don't gift back though.

Feel free to add me!

GC: jyballerina
    Game Center: jyballerina
  • NiknikNiknik Registered Users 12 Posts
    Please add me to KKH! Thank you 😘😘. Gifts are appreciated! I will return the favor as soon as I can!
  • Diamond Di AvanzoDiamond Di Avanzo Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 42 Posts
    Same thing happens to me I add people that say to add them or that they want to be gifted and nothing...
  • Sambo_txbabySambo_txbaby Registered Users 13 Posts
    I have gifted so many of my friends on GC and they say they will gift back but nothing is so frustrating :( you guys can add me I'm still pretty new and all that but I do gift

GC: samanthaotoole321
  • amymmkayamymmkay Registered Users 24 Posts
    Hey guys, my GC is amymmkay
    I'm still pretty new and don't have tons of money yet but add me on GC. I love exchanging gifts! And I only have 1 friend on there so far, so I could use some people to work on projects with as well! 😀
  • xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    Maybe they want to gift back but can't keep up because of funds and didn't anticipate that. There can be problems where sent gifts don't reach people too, and all sorts of glitches for example in my game three people share one spot on my friends list and keep switching in and out. One girl gifted me and I went to gift her back but the closet would switch and I wasn't sure who I was looking at, then her name disppeared and switched to one of the others and she hasn't showed up again in days. I also have GC friends who don't show up in my game at all. I know other people have these problems in their games too.
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • Bees CeeBees Cee Registered Users 12 Posts
    I try to gift back every time but I don't have a hack and I'm usually broke :(