Options

Dating problems

MoriahliciousMoriahlicious Registered Users 1 Posts
hi, I told Kim in the beginning that I was into girls and she set my up with a girl but we ending up divorcing and now I can not find another woman to date.

Comments

• Options
    chrisa611chrisa611 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Hello I am unable to go on dates no contacts appear for me to call on a date when i click the heart icon. Please help
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    chrisa611 wrote: »
    Hello I am unable to go on dates no contacts appear for me to call on a date when i click the heart icon. Please help

You have no one in your contacts? Either NPC or a friend's game? Can you screenshot the issue?

Also, what platform and device are you playing on?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    hi, I told Kim in the beginning that I was into girls and she set my up with a girl but we ending up divorcing and now I can not find another woman to date.

Hi, sorry this is happening, what platform and device are you playing on?
    If your game is iOS or Android (Google+) you should really start making real people contacts. Forget about the NPCs, they're insulting anyway. So, go into the Friends and Gifting thread, look up threads for your Operating System (It will be Game Center threads, or Google/Android threads. That subforum is overflowing with people to play with. Get some real player games to play with and it's much more rewarding than playing with a doll generated by the computer. Call an NPC on a date - "You couldn't dress any better than that?" vs Real Person Character on a date says what ever their friend greeting is set to. You get a lot more "Wow, you look great tonight" and it's just more rewarding. http://ggnbb.glu.com/forumdisplay.php?174-KKH-Gifting-and-Friends

Good luck, and enjoy the game. :) Hope this helps.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    chrisa611chrisa611 Registered Users 2 Posts
    You have no one in your contacts? Either NPC or a friend's game? Can you screenshot the issue?

Also, what platform and device are you playing on?

I am using android. And im new to this forum stuff I'll try to post a Screenshot. Thanks for replying.:)
  • Options
    Ok, I play 2 Android games, are you playing with any real people's characters? The best way to connect with others, is to add them to your Google+ Circles. You should read here, http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?106705-Adding-Friends-amp-The-Benefits and then here: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?106694-KKH-Android-amp-Kindle-Friends

Hope that helps, and then feel free to come back here to this thread with any problems you encounter. If adding people doesn't work we'll troubleshoot it. When you go into places and speak to people, have you added any as flirt or network?
    Are you new to the game, or just the forum?

Either way, very nice to meet you.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    ur mamaur mama Registered Users 1 Posts
    how do I go on a date? I already have a romance building with a few people. I have a quest to take them on another date, but how do I call them?
  • Options
    Hi. Go into any restaurant or club, and look for the pink heart tapable icon. that pops open the contacts, and you select who you want to take out. Then tap the "Call" button (on the lower right side of the contact tab). That pops them in the venue. Tap their speech bubble, and you can start the date, cancel the date, break up, or come back later I think. That is how you do it. :)

Hope this helps.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary