Not Getting Quests Please post Details below

Comments

• JustinMJustinM Registered Users 47 Posts
    I never got Milan quests yet...

iOS 8.3
    Iphone 6
    Level 21

I haven't gotten any phone calls nor do I have any pending quests....
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Part of the reason some folks don't want to send their ID info is because they are using hacks. This can be confirmed on the gifting threads. So, instead of complaining but yet refusing help when it's offered from the actual game dev working on the game, maybe just move along.

For everyone who is working with KKHStaff, we appreciate your help as we work to address the issues.
  • kara033kara033 Registered Users 27 Posts
    Thats why I refuse to use hacks if something goes wrong its on me. Thanks Glu for the quick response :)
  • kara033kara033 Registered Users 27 Posts
    Nope Glu could not help me. Deleting for now. When I get an Ipad Ill try again.
  • wildemqwildemq Registered Users 7 Posts
    It's been over a month and I still haven't received any of the Kendall & Kylie in Malibu quest but I did get the new update ones. What should I do?
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    wildemq wrote: »
    It's been over a month and I still haven't received any of the Kendall & Kylie in Malibu quest but I did get the new update ones. What should I do?

I moved this from a different thread today. This person is level 27, plays on iPhone 6.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • oscarachuoscarachu Registered Users 2 Posts
    Hello,

iOS 8.3
    iPad Mini 2
    Level 24

I have stopped getting new quest after completing the Andre's fashion event and Lif Institute Ball (Sorry I forgot the name!). I didn't receive the Milan quest :( Even I didn't get the side quest that Simon used to call me :(

Thank you in advance!
  • vanessametiviervanessametivier Registered Users 8 Posts
    iOS 8.3
    iPhone 5s (used to play with my iPhone 5 AND iPad 2 weeks ago but I sold both devices and only play on my phone now)
    ID: A518CCEC-6D6B-49E1-ADCA-44933DE2AF28
    Level 27

I did all the comeback stories (last one was Love Guru) and I’m an A-list again. I got the Milan, easter and Andre quests but I haven’t got anything else since then (except the usual jobs given by Simon)

I searched for pending quests and found nothing.

I turned off iCloud sync and deleted all the files saved on iCloud but still no luck.

Thanks for your help !

I'm sorry, you deleted everything? But it's still on your phone right? and now it is saving to iCloud again, right? I think I'm not understanding, I'm sorry.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I'm sorry, you deleted everything? But it's still on your phone right? and now it is saving to iCloud again, right? I think I'm not understanding, I'm sorry.

Sorry maybe I wasn’t clear (I also speak french, english is my second language)

I deleted the files located in my icloud storage in settings, I thought maybe I had a problem with my iCloud Sync ? But I kept the game on my iPhone. I don’t think it did anything tough…

Is there anything I can try to fix this problem ?
    Well, if this is the no quest glitch, then by posting here I'm sure help will be on the way. Glu is very responsive about this. Sorry I can't help more. Please post if anything changes.

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Could you tell me how long should I expect an answer from Glu to fix my problem ?

Also if I restart my game, will I lose all the clothes and K-Stars that I bought with real money ? I spent more than 200$ on this game since I’ve started playing a couple of weeks ago and now I can’t even play. It’s very upsetting !
    Restarting the game, will start you off from the beginning as if you've never played before. You start with nothing. But, for billing issues, please contact them through this link....http://ggnbb.glu.com/announcement.php?f=175 Your funds aren't gone, and if you have to restart your game, I'm sure your purchases will be transferred to you new game, or something, but the Glu Customer Care office will take care of that.

I'm sorry this is happening to you. Are you having 2 problems now? Which did you contact Glu about? You wrote that you weren't getting quests, but also you are switching between ipad and iphone? And you wanted to play on your notebook as well. I think your best bet is to pick a device and stick with it. Having looked at the various threads, can you clear it up for me?
    When you contacted Glu, what was the issue? Switching devices or not getting quests? And once you're in line for Customer Care, they are working through a backlog, but when you get their email, respond with any other info they requested, and make sure you explain all your issues. Since you have the ipad and iphone, why not start a new game on one device, while you wait for assistance on the other game, that is currently having problems? If you set up with a whole new identity as far as GC and Itunes and Apple ID, you will have 2 separate games. That's what I'd do if I were in your position. Hope this helps in some way, and I want to explain that the forum is just for community interaction. You get suggestions, opinions, experiences, and maybe some of it helps with your issue. If it's a glitch affecting the community, then oftentimes Glu steps in, and works one on one with your here. But in the vast majority of issues requiring technical assistance, your only choice is to contact Customer Care, and they will work it out with you.

It's hard to say how long it takes for the wait for Customer Care, it depends on the issue to be honest. I hope this helps in some way, But even Glu discourages you from playing one game on multiple devices. They thought that was the case with my two androids, till I explained they are like two separate people, playing 2 separate games.

I'm so sorry this is happening to you, hopefully you will be blissfully addicted and playing with the rest of us soon. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Thank you very much for your help kokokokonut ! I used to play on iPad and iPhone but I don’t anymore. I sold my iPad and replaced my old iPhone for a new one 2 weeks ago. Now I only play on my iPhone.

I just got a reply from KK:H_Staff via private message and hopefully, they’ll have a solution for me by today or tomorrow ! :)

Keeping my fingers crossed !
    Yay. Awesome news. Glad I could hold your hands till the Brass took over. :) And I'm about to get some coffee, in the hopes my brain engages. lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • EmilyThorneEmilyThorne Registered Users 5 Posts
    My name on the game is Emily Thorne. I was no1 and when I reached the max of fans ( 387m about) I did the Fashion Icon comeback and I got only the quest for the phone game. Then nothing! I contacted with Glu but no one answered. Please help. It is on Facebook..I have no calls of Simon and I havent left any gig open and I tried doing small jobs and dates for weeks.
  • IlanawexlerIlanawexler Registered Users 130 Posts
    I haven't received a mission from this game besides weekend events and random gigs from Simon since Kylie and Kendall's party at Lif. I finished that mission in March. I never got the fix call from Simon for the alcoholic drink mission. I contacted glu and they told me to check locations and visit Simon and Maria which I've already done and suggested that I might be finished with the storyline. But after reading through the forum, I'm pretty sure there are several missions after the book party. They also said I may not be able to move on depending on my relationship status and I'm married with maxed out hearts. I was also asked to do a speed test? So I guess I'm waiting on a reply.

IOS 8.3
    IPhone 6
    Level 31
    I just got a reply from Glu and they said that the Kylie and Kendall missions are working so they can't help me and to keep playing and eventually I will get the missions. I just don't understand how a lot of people are progressing through the game and I've been stuck doing random gigs for over a month. I give up.
  • Sheba20Sheba20 Registered Users 1 Posts
    New Update IOS 8.3
    iPhone
    Level 28

I haven't got any calls recently, just one and Simon sounded not sp friendly. And he said he wouldn't bother me anymore. I dont get why. Someone help? Im a A+ lister, comeback.
    I'm sorry you're going through this. Please go here, read this, and if you need to contact customer care, there is a link in that post. http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?118762-If-you-are-experiencing-issues-in-KKH-PLEASE-READ

If your device has been rooted/jailbroken, while the game may play it is not as stable and support is not available.

Otherwise, submitting the ticket to customer care is the best way to ensure you're in line for assistance.

Again, sorry this is happening.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    Hi all,

I'm a long time player of this game and I share in your frustrations. I followed the steps advised in this thread and would like to share my experience with trying to get this resolved with Glu Support.

Here's what I submitted in my ticket:

I never received several storylines/gigs/quest other players have received such as:

• Singh enterprises
    • Andre Talley showdown
    • Andre Talley photo booth(s)
    • Kendall/Kylie car repairs

I do not have a backlog of gigs. Simon only calls me to say "I have something for you"

Game: Kim Kardashian Hollywood 2.8.0
    Platforms : Android
    Versions: 4.4.2
    Hollywood ID : XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    Level 31 |3rd comeback |#1 A+++
    I DO NOT HAVE A PROBLEM WITH MY WIFI CONNECTION

Here's my response from Glue:

Thank you for contacting Glu Mobile Customer Care.

We apologize for the delay in our response time; our queue volumes have been quite high recently. We appreciate your patience.

We’re sorry to hear you've experienced this problem. More often than not, when players experience this issue, it's typically due to weak or intermittent internet signals or an incomplete task that has been forgotten about. If you have stopped receiving calls, cannot find a specific task related NPC or generally seem to be stuck, please check your internet connection. A weak connection can delay calls or make it so they stop coming in at all. We recommend players always use a strong Wi-Fi signal to play our games, to ensure a strong connection is made.

If you have tasks that remain as "Available soon" and you have not received a call from Simon, try clicking the Call Now button. This will not cost you any K-stars as long as the task is ready. If you get a dialogue from Simon to pay in stars in order to start the task, simply cancel the option.
    (Note: I stated in my original ticket Simon is calling me)

Additionally, whether or not your character is in a relationship may also play a role in receiving gigs. If you are not dating or married, this could be why you have stopped receiving goals pertaining to the story progression. Try starting a relationship, some goals will not be triggered until your relationship has reached a high level.
    (FYI: I am married and the #1 couple in my game)

In order to better assist you, we need to find out some information to help us determine the cause of the problem.

1- What type of connection are you using to play the game? Are you using your mobile network (3G/4G), WiFi or both? If using only WiFi, even if you have good signal strength showing for your Wi-Fi connection, your bandwidth may be limited if the network is congested (For example, if there are many other users sharing the network and/or others are doing bandwidth-intensive activities such as streaming video.)

There are free bandwidth test apps available wherever you normally download apps, which you may want to check out, or you can conduct such tests through your device's web browser.

Please run a bandwidth test and reply back with the results.
    (Really Glu? why don't you troubleshoot your game with various bandwidths, wifi strength and mobile networks? Why do the customer have to do this for you?)

2- What version of the game are you currently playing? To find this information, click on your in-game options menu and select "About".
    (note I stated this information in my original ticket)

3- Another solution that is sometimes overlooked is visiting Simon and/or Maria’s office in Hollywood. If you haven’t heard from them in a while and don’t seem to be progressing in the main storyline, stop by their office and make sure you’re not missing any dialogues.
    (Note: I stated in my original ticket Simon is calling me)

Once you've verified that your internet connection is strong, continue to play the game and switch zones frequently. The calls are random and switching zones may help refresh the rotation. 90% of the time, this problem is resolved by finding the task that may have been started a while ago and forgotten about. Sometimes the side tasks that are picked up at random will not be listed on your tasks list. If it isn't completed, it will still prevent you from progressing. You will need to visit every zone and enter every accessible building, speak to every NPC that you can to find the missing task.
    (Note: I've been playing this game since June 2014, I know this already. I do not have any missing tasks)

Lastly, If you have tried all of the above and still cannot progress, it is possible that you have reached the end of all storyline tasks. If you only receive side tasks from Simon, but do not receive any calls from Maria or calls from Simon pertaining to a special task, try waiting for the next update. We’re certain that additional game content will be added in the next update.

Long story short. I will not be getting any of my missing quests and photo booth(s) and neither will you.
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
    ^This is almost exactly the same response I was given. When I mentioned that my storyline wasn't progressing and other players were receiving missions that I wasn't, they said that no game is the same and just because another player is still getting new missions where my game stopped doesn't mean I should receive them as well? I know I'm not getting the tasks that I'm missing so I'm just going to stick to playing weekend events since those are the only times I've been able to do something new.
    Sorry this is the response you got. It sounds like a very informative response, and is probably aimed more at the people who don't come here to the forums for help, just go directly to Glu Support. So naturally, they're going to say things you already know from being here. Like the checking every place for a missed task.

We started this thread to get personalized help, or at least show Glu there was an issue. I hope that by you two bumping it, you'll get help soon. I do know this particular thread is monitored, and they have been responsive on a one to one basis. So please have patience, and I'm sending good thoughts, and just know that you're in the right place for help.

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    DMV_Doll wrote: »
    Long story short. I will not be getting any of my missing quests and photo booth(s) and neither will you.
    I know I'm not getting the tasks that I'm missing so I'm just going to stick to playing weekend events since those are the only times I've been able to do something new.

Welp.
    I was trying to stay positive about this, but that's not possible anymore.
    I strongly hope the nearest update will fix this problem and we will get new Tokyo quests just like other lucky users. If it won't happen, I think I will never invest money in this game again or even give up on it.
    And don't be annoyed at me anyone, 2,5 months without a storyline is too much.
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• AlkoholiksAlkoholiks Registered Users 545 Posts
    I'd like to hear an intelligent explanation on exactly what makes a game unstable on a jailbroken or rooted device.

Or some type of plausible reason for why so many people have not received new quests/content for months.

I won't hold my breath tho.
    no i don't have any chill
  • AmiandoughAmiandough Registered Users 1 Posts
    iOS 8.3
    iPhone 5S
    Level 29
    I haven't gotten the Milan quest although I've updated to the latest version (including Tokyo, for which I don't have the quests either). I've completed all storyline quests.
  • StephereenaStephereena Registered Users 27 Posts
    iOS 8.3
    IPad 2
    Level 28

No quests after the phone game one after I started a comeback. Worst decision ever. Where are all the quests!?
  • vanessa41vanessa41 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Hi can anyone tell me how I get to the kardash in new york plz can't find it any were
  • xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    vanessa41 wrote: »
    Hi can anyone tell me how I get to the kardash in new york plz can't find it any were

Fly to JFK then exit to Soho :)
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • vanessa41vanessa41 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Thanx lucy x
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.