Which would you rather have?

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
Our first poll is here, Ahem, your choices are (not that any of these are happening)

a) A Lhasa Apso

200px-Lhasaapso_zpsrjbmewfv.jpg

b) a nice Mexican Iguana

kim-kardashian-440_zps904vkpyf.jpg

c) I don't care give me a darn pet for every home!

Petshop_zpsajxlwumh.gif

Please vote, and feel free to post your comments. ;)
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Failed to load the poll.

Comments

• VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I voted to have a pet in every home, but loved the suggestions of other options. So basically I want it all lol can I?
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    If it were up to me, I'd give you all the key to the pet shop. Personally, I really go all out decorating the homes I frequent. And I only really visit the ones with pets. Did I forget any other homes without pets?

If anyone has any Poll Ideas, let me know and we'll see, Thank you Glu. We promise no dopey polls. (ok, you know me, so none right away. ok?) Seriously, thank you.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Iguana, iguana, iguana! We don't have anything scaly here, yet. And if there isn't going to be a set of (faux?) crocodile boots with matching handbag, we need something...
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

Thanks Koko, you haven't forgotten anything is only Punta Mita and Tribeca that has no pets.
    Glu could open that place in New Delhi and we could have a baby elephant there!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Maura AgustinMaura Agustin Registered Users 76 Posts
    I'd vote for a pet in every home- also more pets that you can buy with cash not k-stars. I think only Miami had that option.
    GC ID: Maura Agustin
    I love gifting those who gift me! Let's exchange!

Favorite line: I wish I was in Tijuana ....eating barbqued Iguana. But no Luz, no boots, no bags no BBQ. These are not like the lobsters you see in the tank at a restaurant. These will be tapable pets for loot. Much more civilized. When I am with a pet in the game, my finger kind of strokes them, and I call them by name (if I named them) and tell them they're a good boy.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Minne623Minne623 Registered Users 335 Posts
    I second the buying pets with cash!! Ohh and a baby elephant would be so cool ���� Punta Mita should have a chihuahua, Miami should have had the gator ��
    GC Minne622
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Yay for polls! Yeah option 3 for me. I do want to see more cats & exotic animals though. Also I think bigger animals should provide you with more energy than the smaller toy sized dog breeds. Can Australia have koalas? I'd love that. Maybe the Malibu ocean can have dolphins swimming about & they are tapable energy, too. The more animals, butterflies, tress, ect., the better. It looks good & helps us on our missions.
    GC: Zoë Strange
    You know, I think the poll might be misleading, in that the currently 41% who vote for Iquana, would certainly like to have a pet everywhere, but they REALLY REALLY want a pet Iquana. put it right on the Patio by the BBQ heh heh. That Reptile would learn where not to poo in record time. heh heh.

And if it were more than one extra pet, some Lizard Lovers might have voted differently. Can we have a diamond collar on the Iquana? Dibbs on the name Iggy lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Baby elephant. I am LIVING.
    Yay. Baby Elephant...BUT they'd have to let us buy a new home in New Delhi. You can't keep a baby elephant in Tribecca...unless it's like this baby giraffe. (Lovely to see you. ;) )

giraffe-28561830374_xlarge_zpsa2615dfi.png
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    So gluadmin is a fan of baby elephants, I hope gluadmin is also a fan of men with long hair. So I'll be living!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • alxalx Registered Users 56 Posts
    A pet store like on Stardom! :)
  • RubyDRubyD Registered Users 189 Posts
    I want to have a Kune Kune piglet in the game. Guess we'd have to have a New Zealand locale, eh? I'd settle for a pot-bellied pig though, or any pet as long pets are available in every home. Fishtank of exotics anyone? :-)
  • AlkoholiksAlkoholiks Registered Users 545 Posts
    most def on the iguana or a nice lot of tropical fish
    no i don't have any chill