Options

Did I finish the Milan Update Gigs?

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
Linzabee wrote: »
I play on iOS, and I am level 28. I did the Milan quests, with the models making fun of me. When I finished the photoshoot, Simon called and asked if I wanted to stay in Milan, or if I wanted to come home and do a shampoo commercial. I said I wanted to stay in Milan, and he said he would call me back with more jobs. He hasn't called me back yet. Is this normal, or did I reach the end of the Milan stuff for now?

Hi Linzabee, I'm sorry this happened, but you posted in the wrong thread and I want to get more public opinion than just mine. I'm going to move this over to a new thread, and we'll try and help you out. It's possible you finished, I'm a little behind, I just got the call from Leon saying we'd do more. and I know I have a few more things going on there.

Hi. So sorry, I moved this to the wrong place Linzabee, and I can't get the original post back. But this should help.
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary

Comments

• Options
    NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    That isn't the last gig, don't worry.
    Soon you should get a call from ALT or Simon, giving you a job to work with this fashion design that gives brutally honest reviews of her models, if you complete it with 4 or more stars she should post a positive review about you, affirming your Super Model status.

I hope this helps:D
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Options
    lalaloveyoulalaloveyou Registered Users 122 Posts
    That isn't the last gig, don't worry.
    Soon you should get a call from ALT or Simon, giving you a job to work with this fashion design that gives brutally honest reviews of her models, if you complete it with 4 or more stars she should post a positive review about you, affirming your Super Model status.

I hope this helps:D

So, now I'm curious. Milan update gave me (if memory serves):

- option to pay the dude so willow wouldn't interfere with something, don't remember what
    - gig with Kendall
    - party with Kendall where you meet that new guy with the cape
    - photo shoot he referred us to, also with Kendall
    - Singh enterprises stuff (I think that's over now? The guy called and said I'd exceeded their expectations or something, said he had "plans for me", and hung up. Dunno if there's more or not )
    - this thing with Cassio and clothes, gig that follows will start in a few hours for me

And now we have the Armenia stuff....

When was this show you guys are referencing (with the brutally honest designer), and something about models making fun of you? I don't know anything about that. Possibly after the Cassio stuff?

Just wondering if I'm missing something, but maybe I'm just not there yet.
    (No backlog of gigs by the way, was all caught up before the update, just finished comeback number 3).
  • Options
    Are you still receiving gigs? Or are you still working on the Armenia stuff? I the Model thing we were talking about, has to do with a series of gigs called MSW or Milan Style Week. It could be that you just didn't get there yet. I know everyone seems to get the gigs in different orders. I had gotten it around the time I stared the Singh and Cassio gigs, but I can't remember exactly when. Don't worry though you should hopefully receive it very soon.:D

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Options
    wensiewensie Registered Users 62 Posts
    I have a task meeting Andre at Asadaux for the fashions design innovation contest which Andre's judging... And he is not sure whether I'm ready for the challenge... Should I use 10 K stars to charm him or just tap at 'I AM ready'... If I did not use my K stars will I miss out on this task??
  • Options
    lalaloveyoulalaloveyou Registered Users 122 Posts
    Are you still receiving gigs? Or are you still working on the Armenia stuff? I the Model thing we were talking about, has to do with a series of gigs called MSW or Milan Style Week. It could be that you just didn't get there yet. I know everyone seems to get the gigs in different orders. I had gotten it around the time I stared the Singh and Cassio gigs, but I can't remember exactly when. Don't worry though you should hopefully receive it very soon.:D

I'm currently on the Cassio thing, as well as Armenia stuff. Singh gigs seem to be over, I think? So yeah, to answer the question, yes, I'm still getting gigs. :-)

Must just show up after all of that for me (I hope!), though I'd love to hear when it showed up for other people, if anyone wants to share. Anyway, I'll just hope it's coming and see what happens.

Thanks for the answer :-)
  • Options
    I'm currently on the Cassio thing, as well as Armenia stuff. Singh gigs seem to be over, I think? So yeah, to answer the question, yes, I'm still getting gigs. :-)

Must just show up after all of that for me (I hope!), though I'd love to hear when it showed up for other people, if anyone wants to share. Anyway, I'll just hope it's coming and see what happens.

Thanks for the answer :-)

Your Welcome. It should show up after the Cassio related gigs.
    Glad to hear you are still having gigs.

• Options
    wensie wrote: »
    I have a task meeting Andre at Asadaux for the fashions design innovation contest which Andre's judging... And he is not sure whether I'm ready for the challenge... Should I use 10 K stars to charm him or just tap at 'I AM ready'... If I did not use my K stars will I miss out on this task??

Hi Wensie,
    If you use the 10K stars then it would secure the job on the spot.
    If you don't, then you would still get the gig, but you would have to complete another task/gig.

I hope this helps:)

• Options
    wensiewensie Registered Users 62 Posts

Hi Wensie,
    If you use the 10K stars then it would secure the job on the spot.
    If you don't, then you would still get the gig, but you would have to complete another task/gig.

I hope this helps:)

Thanks... I'll save up my K stars then... :)
  • Options
    zitronezitrone Registered Users 194 Posts
    I'm sorry, I know this has been asked A LOT!

I just finished the Singh story line. Was that the last thing?
  • Options
    xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    Hi zitrone which Singh quest did you do last?
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    I just finished this task, and I thought I should share to help others :)

After you get the invitation to the ALT Showdown, Maria will tell you to convince Kim to model your collection. Now Kim will be like I'm solid booked and it'll cost 10 K-Stars to charm her. It actually made me sad that I'm always there for her and now she isn't willing to help.

Anyhow, so I decided to go without her. I was afraid that I'll lose, but all I got was another task to earn a 5 star rating on the show within 24 hours.

iqdqDeo.png

Another benefit is that you won't have to share the runway with Kim, you'll be able to invite a friend of your choice. Of course I picked Willow Pape. :p

So it was a win win for me :o
    Save your K-Stars, unless you doubt that you won't be able to complete it with 5 stars in a day.
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    Charli wrote: »
    I just finished this task, and I thought I should share to help others :)

After you get the invitation to the ALT Showdown, Maria will tell you to convince Kim to model your collection. Now Kim will be like I'm solid booked and it'll cost 10 K-Stars to charm her. It actually made me sad that I'm always there for her and now she isn't willing to help.

Anyhow, so I decided to go without her. I was afraid that I'll lose, but all I got was another task to earn a 5 star rating on the show within 24 hours.

iqdqDeo.png

Another benefit is that you won't have to share the runway with Kim, you'll be able to invite a friend of your choice. Of course I picked Willow Pape. :p

So it was a win win for me :o
    Save your K-Stars, unless you doubt that you won't be able to complete it with 5 stars in a day.

Thanks Charli that's good to know :) Gosh that's like a total slap in the face to Kim that Willow was who you chose to replace her :D
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    xXLucyXx wrote: »
    Thanks Charli that's good to know :) Gosh that's like a total slap in the face to Kim that Willow was who you chose to replace her :D

You got my point ;)
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    Charli wrote: »
    You got my point ;)

I love it :D
  • Options
    Aww, I am a total kissbutt I always go with Kim. But I don't spend stars for nuthin I can't pet, drive, wear, drink or sit on. (Oh wait. I can't sit at my homes. Oh, can we please have one more dog? A dog for our Tribecca Loft. Everyone in Tribecca has a cool dog. Llasa Apso, or a dalmation in a scarf. It would give me a reason to go there. I hate waste. And then I'll help campaign for a cooler iquana for our Mexico homes.) So, I think I just took friends with me.

But I got a whole new Cassio thing going. One of the options in the Cassio line, is a photoshoot with him, where...you suggest they pose 'closer' and he sees stars and his eyes twinkle and he does the whole guy 'oh yeah' gesture when you're nice to them in the game. He has never been that flirtatious. He had bigger fish in mind or something when a reporter tries to pick him up. My heart is fluttering.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    So, now I'm curious. Milan update gave me (if memory serves):

- option to pay the dude so willow wouldn't interfere with something, don't remember what
    - gig with Kendall
    - party with Kendall where you meet that new guy with the cape
    - photo shoot he referred us to, also with Kendall
    - Singh enterprises stuff (I think that's over now? The guy called and said I'd exceeded their expectations or something, said he had "plans for me", and hung up. Dunno if there's more or not )
    - this thing with Cassio and clothes, gig that follows will start in a few hours for me

And now we have the Armenia stuff....

When was this show you guys are referencing (with the brutally honest designer), and something about models making fun of you? I don't know anything about that. Possibly after the Cassio stuff?

Just wondering if I'm missing something, but maybe I'm just not there yet.
    (No backlog of gigs by the way, was all caught up before the update, just finished comeback number 3).

Lala,

I didn't get any of these gigs/quest/storylines :(

I never even got the Andre Leon Talley photo Booths I thought I would get them after his weekend event but nope... I got nada
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • Options
    KkmiaKkmia Registered Users 77 Posts
    I haven't received any Milan gigs either :(
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    DMV_Doll wrote: »
    Lala,

I didn't get any of these gigs/quest/storylines :(

I never even got the Andre Leon Talley photo Booths I thought I would get them after his weekend event but nope... I got nada

Believe me, you won't want to put your doll near the André's avatar. That's very bizarre, scares me a lot mainly that version of the black cape. I'm avoiding the Milan missions just to not face him! lol
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Ok, help? with 3 games I do get confused, I just did islands for Singh, thought it was bad idea but ....now they dumped me. :( Then Cassio and I are doing the Classio line together, but my hubby has to come to the party. Do I get the Kiss off from Cassio now? Or do I have a chance to dump my hubby. Oh my god. I made the right choice in life, can I make the bad choice in the game? lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    zitronezitrone Registered Users 194 Posts
    xXLucyXx wrote: »
    Hi zitrone which Singh quest did you do last?

The last one I did was the island one. That's OK, I got a call from Cassio, so I'm doing that gig now. It just took about 24 hours to come through. I usually have so many gigs to do!