Dating problems... again.

RhiannonRhiannon Registered Users 37 Posts
If you play as a female doll, you can flirt with all the guys but not all the girls are available for it (and sorry but most of the girls you can date are lame, lol). Same if you play as a male doll, you can't date most of the guys.
W T F? What's wrong with that?

P.S. If you play as a male doll and date a girl, she won't propose, it's not even an option, she'll say "wanna say something?", so it's up to you.

Comments

• xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    Yeah I'm sorry Rhiannon that kind of sucks, maybe put it in the suggestion thread that that should be improved on I mean I know not everyone in real life swings both ways but this is kkh it's not realistic and it's not fair that players who are inclined to choose same *** relationships should have to try harder to find someone to date. PS you can date any friends on GC/ Google+, as most of us have found out after gifting new friends without working with them first! :)
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    There is a place in setting up the game to choose male or female romantic interests. Maybe it's not working, or it was mis set at the beginning?

Sorry about this.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Rhiannon wrote: »
    If you play as a female doll, you can flirt with all the guys but not all the girls are available for it (and sorry but most of the girls you can date are lame, lol). Same if you play as a male doll, you can't date most of the guys.
    W T F? What's wrong with that?

P.S. If you play as a male doll and date a girl, she won't propose, it's not even an option, she'll say "wanna say something?", so it's up to you.

I play as a girl and am constantly getting girls to flirt with- this may be due to your dating activity. Regarding NPCs being "lame" they are randomly generated, so believe me, the guys are just as bad.
  • RhiannonRhiannon Registered Users 37 Posts
    gluadmin wrote: »
    I play as a girl and am constantly getting girls to flirt with- this may be due to your dating activity. Regarding NPCs being "lame" they are randomly generated, so believe me, the guys are just as bad.

True. But I'm able to date them all, so I can choose. When it comes to girls I flirt with everybody who's available cuz it's better than nothing. :D
    xXLucyXx wrote: »
    Yeah I'm sorry Rhiannon that kind of sucks, maybe put it in the suggestion thread that that should be improved on I mean I know not everyone in real life swings both ways but this is kkh it's not realistic and it's not fair that players who are inclined to choose same *** relationships should have to try harder to find someone to date. PS you can date any friends on GC/ Google+, as most of us have found out after gifting new friends without working with them first! :)

Thanks for supporting. <3
    There is a place in setting up the game to choose male or female romantic interests. Maybe it's not working, or it was mis set at the beginning?

Sorry about this.

Do you mean Kim's question about orientation? I'm playing as a female now, my first date was a girl, after that I dated some guys and even married one. I think you only choose who your first date will be - a female or male and that's it.