Options

Gold hearts/stars

SpikeSpikeSpikeSpike Registered Users 29 Posts
So, I've somehow managed to get way behind on my gold stars and hearts so I never get the bonus before events. It seems like I'm just getting further and further behind because I'm not making money fast enough to buy enough clothes to catch up. Does anyone have suggestions to earning the gold stars/hearts more efficiently?! Or am I just forever behind?!
GC: Poohgirl87 :o

Comments

• Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    SpikeSpike wrote: »
    So, I've somehow managed to get way behind on my gold stars and hearts so I never get the bonus before events. It seems like I'm just getting further and further behind because I'm not making money fast enough to buy enough clothes to catch up. Does anyone have suggestions to earning the gold stars/hearts more efficiently?! Or am I just forever behind?!
    Buying clothes & property is the only way, I think. At least for me it is.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Options
    xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    Hi SpikeSpike, i had the same issue as you in that the bonus seemed unattainable, so I saved for a car, which gives a high increase to your stars or hearts depending on which type of car you purchase. If you haven't already got a car, this will make the game seem easier too because you save on travel costs and can collect energy more easily, that and the private jet (which doesn't have a heart/ star bonus).

Also, whilst buying property doesn't give you a heart/ star increase, buying furniture does, and often gives a much higher number of stars/ hearts than clothes.

So yeah, try to save for a car if you haven't already, and furniture :) If you have the option to earn free kstars there's a car that costs 75 kstars and gives a high professional star increase, it might take a while to save up but its worth it :)
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    xXLucyXx wrote: »
    Hi SpikeSpike, i had the same issue as you in that the bonus seemed unattainable, so I saved for a car, which gives a high increase to your stars or hearts depending on which type of car you purchase. If you haven't already got a car, this will make the game seem easier too because you save on travel costs and can collect energy more easily, that and the private jet (which doesn't have a heart/ star bonus).

Also, whilst buying property doesn't give you a heart/ star increase, buying furniture does, and often gives a much higher number of stars/ hearts than clothes.

So yeah, try to save for a car if you haven't already, and furniture :) If you have the option to earn free kstars there's a car that costs 75 kstars and gives a high professional star increase, it might take a while to save up but its worth it :)
    hi Lucy! do you know where I can get a car in the game? I'm level 19 and b list. I really need a car badly. Especially at this point in the game.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Options
    xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    Zoyechka wrote: »
    hi Lucy! do you know where I can get a car in the game? I'm level 19 and b list. I really need a car badly. Especially at this point in the game.
    Hi Zoyechka :) a lot of the properties in the game come with a garage which you can enter, and from there you can click on the icon in the garage to buy a car. Different properties will have different options of what car to buy, for example the Hollywood condo has just one option, that costs cash, and other properties will have different choices.

If you see a star next to the name of the car it will raise your star rating making it easier to get the one star bonus at the beginning of professional gigs, and if you see a heart it will increase your romantic rating to make it easier to get the bonus on dates.

You can always check your heart and star rating in the wardrobe. When you buy a car, it will boost way more than buying clothes. I got the 75 kstar car in the Punta Mita house :)
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    Furniture is also a star/heart raiser. And it's cheaper than clothes. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    SpikeSpikeSpikeSpike Registered Users 29 Posts
    Thanks so much
    GC: Poohgirl87 :o