Options

Back to top ..!

PolucciPolucci Registered Users 4 Posts
Hello, I am already apologize for English because I 'm french . I played this game for weeks , I even buy K- stars, and while I was playing the game that is recovered from the start and lost all my progress . I try to contact Glu Games several times but they did not answer me . Thank you for helping me as soon as possible because I loved the game. Thanks for your help , I recall that I was playing on iPad.

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    Hi. What platform are you playing on? Is it Apple IOS or Android? Unfortunately, this is a known issue with Facebook games, which can't be fixed at this time. But for lost purchases, please got here http://ggnbb.glu.com/announcement.php?f=175 and follow the instructions to send a ticket to Customer Care. I'm very sorry this happened to you.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Hi , thank you for your help . So I play a iPad iOS. I saw on the forums that someone else had this problem and that he needed a enviyer screenshot ( I have several ). As I was no reply from Glu , I called Apple yesterday and they told me to wait and recall in a week if I had no answer , and if other people had the same problem it will take measures to this application because it is not normal to have to buy something on the game and the game clears us all. Thank you for helping me find my progression.
  • Options
    Hi. A number of people have said they never received a response, and then I direct them to the link I sent you. WHen you use that form mail they have received first an automatied response, and then the issue is handled. If you received nothing in response, then I would submit the request using this link. I'm sorry this happened. And I see now your last sentence was that you're playing on iPad. I'm sorry for missing that.

Please use this link, http://ggnbb.glu.com/announcement.php?f=175 in that thread is a post, with a link to submit the Customer Care ticket. I know you get a response from this link. I have no experience trying to contact them through any other methods. I play an ipad and this is not a widespread issue for iPad users, but I am sorry it happened to you.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Hello, my problem is still not solved . I replied to them is their email , but there they do not meet me . I'm tired . Help me. Thank you .
  • Options
    Did you get a response from customer care? Did it say they received your contact, and you were in line for assistance? Or did they tell you something different?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    They have me asking for my ID , I send them is a screenshot of my game .. And it is from this point that they no longer answered.
  • Options
    Hmmm, want to resend the info and say you don't know if they got it because you haven't heard back? Just a suggestion. They are backlogged, but don't give up. I'm sure help is on the way one way or another. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary