Options

Did I get a free apartment?

ManjoManjo Registered Users 37 Posts
After I got married and completed a quest, it appears that my hubby and I now have an apartment right by LAX. Anyone else have this?

Comments

• Options
    xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    Yep, if you get to a certain stage in a relationship you unlock their house, either the lax apartment or if it's an a lister it's a house in Calabasas :)
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • Options
    ManjoManjo Registered Users 37 Posts
    Oooh! How fun! I wish there was a way to get energy from it. LOL
  • Options
    bigbadbratbigbadbrat Registered Users 34 Posts
    Is it the BIG house in Calabasas that you get?
  • Options
    xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    bigbadbrat wrote: »
    Is it the BIG house in Calabasas that you get?

No sadly it's a smaller house next door and you can only visit it and see your husband standing there that's it
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • Options
    bigbadbratbigbadbrat Registered Users 34 Posts
    Poo that stinks
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    yeah, you'd think once in a while, you'll get a call to come over, and walk in flowers all around, a romantic dinner for two, and a present because we like presents. I don't need a poll to tell me this would be a hit. lol.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Rosie99Rosie99 Registered Users 64 Posts
    I started playing in July, and I use to get calls to my boyfriends house for a date. Some of the activities were kiss, cuddle, order take out ($), and even make out. Sometimes I would visit him at his house and he would ask me to hang out.

I'm not sure when they took it away.
  • Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    yeah, you'd think once in a while, you'll get a call to come over, and walk in flowers all around, a romantic dinner for two, and a present because we like presents. I don't need a poll to tell me this would be a hit. lol.
    The powers that be will listen, hopefully. Having a bf in the game should benefit us like at least their apartment should have pets & furniture where energy is stored.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Options
    RocStarRocStar Registered Users 20 Posts
    Lol. You do get an energy boost from your spouse every 24 hours but unfortunately nothing from the house but that's a great suggestion!!!
  • Options
    alxalx Registered Users 56 Posts
    yeah, you'd think once in a while, you'll get a call to come over, and walk in flowers all around, a romantic dinner for two, and a present because we like presents. I don't need a poll to tell me this would be a hit. Lol.

preach! :))