Options

A listers?

LittleAngelLittleAngel Registered Users 4 Posts
I can't seem to find any A listers anywhere >.< I just made the a list and I want to meet some A listers. Also if you netword a npc and they're a D list, can you help them become a C list, etc?

Comments

• Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    I can't seem to find any A listers anywhere >.< I just made the a list and I want to meet some A listers. Also if you netword a npc and they're a D list, can you help them become a C list, etc?
    Nope. Npc's don't ever change rank like real life gamer friends.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Options
    xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    Yes Zoyechka is right in that we can't influence NPCs rank, although you will see them change sometimes on their own.

As for meeting A listers, a lot of people seem to have this issue, but i guess just keep looking and some will probably appear some time. Although not always, you're particularly likely to find A listers in Oak, La Rue, and Miriggio Grande. Also, you can add A list GC/ Google+ friends who you can collaborate with and who will give you exp points daily when you speak to them.
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Then you can always find people to meet from the forums. There is a good thread here for playing with people, instead of NPC. http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?106705-Adding-Friends-amp-The-Benefits
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    bigbadbratbigbadbrat Registered Users 34 Posts
    Okay so I am an A lister but cant interact with any A lister Npc without giving up several precious silver stars. Is there any other way to interact with them?
  • Options
    xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    bigbadbrat wrote: »
    Okay so I am an A lister but cant interact with any A lister Npc without giving up several precious silver stars. Is there any other way to interact with them?

When you get to A list NPCs who are higher up the A list than you will still not speak to you until you get nearer them on top stars list :) then they'll be all hi great to meet you and you're like hmm really :D
    GC: { Lucyxx }