Options

Comeback Fail Facebook

EmilyThorneEmilyThorne Registered Users 5 Posts
My name on the game is Emily Thorne. I was no1 and when I reached the max of fans ( 387m about) I did the Fashion Icon comeback and I got only the quest for the phone game. Then nothing! I contacted with Glu but no one answered. Please help. It is on Facebook..

Comments

• Options
    EmilyThorneEmilyThorne Registered Users 5 Posts
    I have no calls of Simon and I havent left any gig open and I tried doing small jobs and dates for weeks.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    Hi. I'm sorry, you are on Facebook? Unfortunately Glu is unable at this time to offer support for the Facebook game. Hopefully in time, but right now it is an unstable platform, I hate to tell anyone to restart the game, but if you're not getting quests, it sounds wrong. If you want to reach out to them again, I would use the link in this post, but I'm really sorry I don't think there is anything they can do to fix it. http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?118762-If-you-are-experiencing-issues-in-KKH-PLEASE-READ

Again, I am sorry. Is there anyway you can play on a handheld device? iOS or Android? Those are the two main platforms, and Glu works tirelessly to fix glitches and save games wherever possible, and those are the two platforms where issues can be addressed.

If you end up restarting the game of FB, and you have spent money in the game, you can get that restored. In that case, this is the link you should follow: http://ggnbb.glu.com/announcement.php?f=175

โš˜
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    StephereenaStephereena Registered Users 27 Posts
    I am having this problem on my iPad. No quests except for basic ones. I've gotten fans by throwing parties but that's it
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    Hi Stepherenna, I just saw you posted in the glitch thread for Quests. That thread is actively monitored by KKH Staff, so, you were in the right place. This is about Facebook issues. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary