Options

Weekend Event 4/17/2015 *Just Happy to Be Here with You. Everything Else is Gravy!

Comments

• Options
    FroydelFroydel Registered Users 16 Posts
    Sitting this one out. Not a fan of the outfit nor the gift box prizes I have available! Good luck to those participating :)
  • Options
    DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    These are the kinda ppl who benefit from VIP weekends... (οΏ£.οΏ£)

PhotoGrid_1429262642022_zpsmz2hhvdk.jpg
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time πŸ˜‰

Andriod player
  • Options
    MkloveMklove Registered Users 275 Posts
    This is just so unfair...
  • Options
    Gift Box.. .

PhotoGrid_1429263875573_zpsutkpfyit.jpg

Andriod player
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Thanks for the info, DMV Doll, about both the continuing gift box situation and the price preview of the VIP items. If they'd made the gift boxes fun and luxurious, or made the VIP items a super-sale price as some kind of customer-appreciation thing, that would have been fabu. But of course not. They're certainly committed to this strategy! And that VIP you found looks about right! Wow. 1.881b dollars, and so many Kstars that they don't fit into the field to depict them! That's living. What a strange situation here.

Well, Koko is good enough to provide us with a party location, regardless. I'll check back in this afternoon. Maybe we can all come up with some fun dress-up challenge or something! I'll be turning possible dress-up themes over in the back of my mind today. And one of those other creative types around here will have a good idea! Could be something as simple as your hottest KKH Spring celebration look, or something. Maybe Eselle, Shae and Jesse will be hosting a Spring Hottness bash and will show us all how the seasonal look is done...or maybe someone else's cooler idea will start the party off right! You just never know. Looking forward to a fashion party and a little fun, after work!
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    Good idea Luz,

Maybe we can do favorite hair or accessories or worst shoes. Something fun.
    Thanks for the info, DMV Doll, about both the continuing gift box situation and the price preview of the VIP items. If they'd made the gift boxes fun and luxurious, or made the VIP items a super-sale price as some kind of customer-appreciation thing, that would have been fabu. But of course not! They're certainly committed to this strategy! And that VIP you found looks about right! Wow. 1.881b dollars, and so many Kstars that they don't fit into the field to depict them! That's living. What a strange situation here.

Well, Koko is good enough to provide us with a party location, regardless. I'll check back in this afternoon. Maybe we can all come up with some fun dress-up challenge or something! I'll be turning possible dress-up themes over in the back of my mind today. Maybe one of the other creative types around here will have a good idea! Maybe something as simple as your hottest KKH Spring celebration look, or something. Maybe Eselle, Shae and Jesse will be hosting a Spring Hottness bash and will show us all how the seasonal look is done...or maybe someone else's cooler idea will start the party off right! You just never know. Looking forward to a fashion party and a little fun, after work!

Andriod player
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Well, I went back to bed. AFTER going from #10 to #9, which happens to be my favorite number in the world. Only in this case, another measley 30Mill and I'm number 1 again.

The weekend. Yikes. DMV-Doll, thanks fro posting what we were all thinking. I don't know what to say. I'll party because I like that. And I'll do my best to get up to number one (Hey, I know how to get a dress fro free. ;) ) grab that 2nd comeback and the cute little black number in the fashion comeback.

Everyone has a right to how they feel. But this is the first time I haven't heard anything good about the event. Do you think Glu can tell when legitimate stars are spent, as opposed to the counterfeit stars? I don't mean individual players, but "on a whole 'Ok 6Million gift boxes were sold, but we netted $1.89 in the sale of Stars" That kind of info would kind of smack them in the face don't you think?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    πŸ¦‹Purple Headed β™Š+ πŸ₯₯ Chick Playing iOS & Android πŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    MaayaaMaayaa Registered Users 4 Posts
    Hi!

I'm new here but have been playing KKH for awhile now and only now had the courage to sign up for the forums.

This weeks event is not been my favorite.
    Hoping for something easier to get and I would love to see a Khloe inspired outfit.
  • Options
    MauveMauve Registered Users 489 Posts
    I finally got something from the gift boxes, a red dress. At least it's not money or energy.
    γ€– Ramona Alomarah γ€—
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • Options
    Kupkakez_Kupkakez_ Registered Users 310 Posts
    Dang. I hate that this one is to spend K Stars. I try to hoard mine. I currently have 196 since I bought some stars last weekend. I like the dress a little bit, don't care for the accessories. I just might sit this weekend out as well. :( I don't want to get gift boxes with cash in them.

As to the above picture most people in a couple of Facebook groups I am in have unlimited cash and k-stars. What's the point in playing the game if you just easily get everything?!
  • Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    DMV_Doll wrote: Β»
    These are the kinda ppl who benefit from VIP weekends... (οΏ£.οΏ£)

jaw drops & heart bleeds. O. M. G. Sadness & envy overwhelm me.
    GC: ZoΓ« Strange
  • Options
    AlkoholiksAlkoholiks Registered Users 545 Posts
    i was surprised there was no items offered in the gift boxes. guess it's back to being heckled by the models in Milan...YIKES!
    no i don't have any chill
  • Options
    Good job KoKo,

I love all the come back dresses.

Glu has to notice bcuz to get all the VIP items this week we have to spend 500 Stars which is $39.99 Star pack for 460 stars + watching videos + special offers or left over stars we have from hoarding.

I'm not paying $40 for 1 virtual outfit. Do you know how many real outfits I can get from Forever 21? Lol

I'm not trying to bring anyone down or be negative. I just hope I'm being informative and things will change in the future.
    Well, I went back to bed. AFTER going from #10 to #9, which happens to be my favorite number in the world. Only in this case, another measley 30Mill and I'm number 1 again.

The weekend. Yikes. DMV-Doll, thanks fro posting what we were all thinking. I don't know what to say. I'll party because I like that. And I'll do my best to get up to number one (Hey, I know how to get a dress fro free. ;) ) grab that 2nd comeback and the cute little black number in the fashion comeback.

Everyone has a right to how they feel. But this is the first time I haven't heard anything good about the event. Do you think Glu can tell when legitimate stars are spent, as opposed to the counterfeit stars? I don't mean individual players, but "on a whole 'Ok 6Million gift boxes were sold, but we netted $1.89 in the sale of Stars" That kind of info would kind of smack them in the face don't you think?

Andriod player
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    $40+/for a virtual outfit does seem to be a lot to ask from the in-app purchase concept! I wonder if things would have stayed more reasonable if the popularity of the game hadn't been so great! Doomed by its own success...
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    Minne623Minne623 Registered Users 335 Posts
    Dmv doll that's exactly how I feel when the buy my K stars lmfao.. I'll do it the math in my head and think, hmm I could buy a cute shirt for under 20 at F21. And I totally agree with you guys, I really do feel some of these VIP events are for the cheaters/hackers of KKH. I have like 2-3ppl on my list that even when on events where it takes you all weekend long to accumulate the stars they will have the entire outfit within hours of it being posted. Blaaah you suck GLU!
    GC Minne622
  • Options
    OK this is going to be my last post on this (I think)

Playing Devils Advocate... Maybe Glu thinks they're giving us a deal?

I spent 50 K Stars and received
    Frenchie bulldog + a bracelet + $4K

So if someone chooses to spend 500 K Stars they'll get the VIP outfit plus everything they spent thier Stars on.

Idk...this still doesn't make me feel better... I tried πŸ˜”

Andriod player
  • Options
    I so hear you. And, playing the three games, try singling out which game gets the stars. lol.

So, Glu dropped Alec Baldwin's Schweddy ones (SNL reference, check youtube) but we're not Glu. Now are we? Let's make our own fun. Here's a thought. I'll help put together as close to a kickline as we can if you like. Look at this.

ApplePrincess_zpsyymsbxlv.gif

So, if we all do the same 2 photobooth poses, we could do a line of our dolls doing a musical number. We'll write satiracal lyrics, letting Glu know we love them, love the game, but we need a break. And if our Dolls shake their assets as we do it, it could be fun. We're going to have fun in this thread if it kills us.

So, who's up for the GluLine? We need something color/style coordinated between guys and girls. And we'll pick the two poses that will go into making a rocking doll. post them here, I'll pick them up, and get to work. Anyone good at writing song parodies? So, let's start fleshing this thing out.......who's up for it? what song? (It's a good thing I like Lemonade. We've had enough lemons around here to last an eternity.)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Princess DaisyPrincess Daisy Registered Users 238 Posts
    Ok so I got a bracelet. And that's all for me. From a gift box I got a nude blouse. I'm not going to wear it... I could pick 40K stars or a blue ring... I'm sad I couldn't afford a bag from last VIP event. Oh well. Here's some pics of my new puppy:
    0b2cc966-f7d5-42b9-a1f0-524d52d60870_zpsxzp5s05a.pngee2f7786-a278-4346-b65f-a1e62a480bbb_zpspkl1t92t.pngd910d255-b46b-4f0d-9651-de70f27a048f_zpsyi3mfzwu.png
  • Options
    IMG_8521_zpsbcc42720.png

I've been wanting that black jacket for ever!!! I never get it :'(
    GC Minne622
  • Options
    I also got the yorkie!! <3<3
    GC Minne622
  • Options
    darn it. I bought all my pets. I bought new cars last weekend after I was blue about no Kim's Pic Outfit Sale. I knew I should hold out for one of these events, but when you're down, you have to spend. Even dopey little things like the floats in the Malibu hottub/poolie thang. So, if I spend 50 I get a box and a bracelet. Hmmmm, 15Stars buys that cute little table set in Milan in the courtyard. So, I might do that, I'm not crazy about the bracelet, I would want to go for the necklace.

I seriously think my brain is on meltdown. Got up way too early, went back to bed, now I feel sick. Maybe we need music.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I bought a jet because I didn't know when is next VIP event... And I couldn't wait. But I should wait. I'm not crazy about the bracelet either. I would love to get that bag from last VIP event...
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Not over the idea that I won't get the entire costume, if Glu had made a sale of 50% off in k-stars I would consider going further in purchases, I'll save my k-stars to something more important, perhaps Glu be kind with me and give my new long hair style soon!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Yes music!!! We need music... KoKo it's funny you want the necklace, I want that dress! Lol
    GC Minne622
  • Options
    Yes, we need some music. But how to post videos? I know how to post pics but I never posted a videos.
  • Options
    xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    Noooo I got the purple ruffle shirt in my gift box when I could have got the plaited hair if I'd picked the opposite corner! I like that hair so much. Oh well on the plus side a kind gc friend sent me some really pretty earrings so I'm happy :) Thank you emily <3
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • Options
    Ok I figured it out:P Here's some music from me:
  • Options

I'm almost well enough for coffee, so I must be feeling better. Yogurt makes everything better. Let's boogie.

I'll show you guys what I got from the weekend. ha. SMH I have to put them all together first. Then we all have to wait for her highness the Apple Princess.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    I love that Meghan trainor song! Dang I wish we had more notice with vip weekends, I always seem to take the plunge with stars right before we get the teaser lol. I got the yorkie, too. Might sit this one out but let's continue the party anyway! Any ideas for themed fashion show?
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • Options
    Triplets417_zpsphittwcv.jpg

Gee, can you tell which one the Apple is? lol. She's annoyed, because last weekend she got the Princess Ring. But the S4 had it for months. So, Apple wants the Phone to put on another ring, and that just wasn't happening. lol.

So, I wanted the hair, bought that, got 4000$, 4000$ and that green satin Indian wear? So now all 3 of them have that, maybe a party in Dubai. Anyway then they each bought the bracelet you see on their wrists. The event bracelet is in each of the closets, but here's my event clothes. My hair and bracelets. How's the weekend working out for YOU? lol.

Oh, this is what I like to call their sexy librarian look.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.