Options

Dating Friends question

rjdv14rjdv14 Registered Users 13 Posts
I have over a dozen friends in KKH now. I noticed three of them have a heart by them, which seems to indicate a love interest? Two of them showed up and asked to go out on a date.

My question is whether this is just random or does the game do this if the other player has started dating my player in their game? How does that work?

Are there any kind of affects on my game as a result of what my friends do in their game?

Thank you! (friend me on GC: Ron Dash)

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    Whatever someone else is doing in their game, it doesn't affect your game. You can marry people without them even knowing. Your game only affects what happens in your game, not in anyone elses. Hope this helps. You should look into playing with player controlled games. Check out this thread, and think about adding friends to your game. http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?106705-Adding-Friends-amp-The-Benefits

Welcome, and glad you're enjoying the game. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    Hey, the friends with hearts by them, did you gift them without working with them first? If so, that's a classic, and after I did that once and learnt the mistake I kept forgetting and went on to do the same thing nine times so the game thinks I have like ten girlfriends now :)
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    I wish they would fix that. I used to send a small gift to friends before I worked with them. Big mistake. I have like Lucy, about 10 people with hearts next to their name. I invite them for parties, but I can't work with them and make it count. ;(

When you meet a contact, you often get the choice to flirt, or network. That also puts either the star or heart next to their names in your contact list.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    rjdv14rjdv14 Registered Users 13 Posts
    Got it, thank you!