Options

White hair ????

Jimmysgirll927Jimmysgirll927 Registered Users 4 Posts
I've been playing for months and am a level 29 A+ player. When did I miss an option to acquire the white/grey hair color?!?

Comments

• Options
    MkloveMklove Registered Users 275 Posts
    Hi there!
    Never, it has not been offered yet..
    Maybe well find it in a white box after spending 500 stars?:)
  • Options
    Evenstar __Evenstar __ Registered Users 37 Posts
    I hope they add white hair in the future 😍 New hair colors in general would be dope...
    Add me on GC: -Evenstar-
  • Options
    LyannaLyanna Registered Users 338 Posts
    Oh I agree! New hair colours and styles would be refreshing! I love changing things up
    KKH: Gigi // IRL: Andrew ✨

Game Centre // .Cullen
    Playing on iOS
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    It would be lovely if this new update is about improving the Kustomization.

New colors of hair, skin and eyes. :cool:
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    I love long hair on guys, but from what I've seen, it's down your back Woodstock style, or just brushes the shoulders. How about a nice Brad Pitt hairstyle. If I have time, I'll post one. You know what I mean? Now that is wonderful hair. (Not the Chanel perfume commercial hair, that was just weird. )
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I think it's time we get to explore new looks, hair colors like light brown, dirty blonde, auburn and hairstyles with ombré, blue eyes should be add too and Koko you're so right that Brad Pitt hair would be the cherry on the cake!

Kustomization is the best part of the game but has been summed up in clothes every update, in this case men are at a disadvantage because we received no new items on levels 33 and 34, or waiting for the weekend events.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Minne623Minne623 Registered Users 335 Posts
    Yes Yes And Yes!!! We need more hairstyles and hair colors. I love the one they did for woman for Easter, minus the bunny ears. And some ombré would be amazing! What about some different skin tones and body shapes too! Glu we need more!! Lol
    GC Minne622