Options

Cheaters

EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
So I'm sorry to bring down the positivity of this forum but I feel this needs to be addressed. As a paying customer of this game, I can absolutely not stand cheaters in KKH.

A GC friend of mine added me a few days ago and she was on her first comeback. Well, she passed me and my other top GC friends in a matter of days, and went for a second comeback. She went from E to A list in a matter of hours! Maybe like 1 or 2 if even that. I'm wondering how she did this? I figured she's either spending a ton of $ or cheating and I really think it's the latter because now she's already on her third comeback now. I'm probably gonna delete her but I'm going to check her status tonight before I go to bed and tomorrow just to confirm my suspicions.

She found me on this board I'm pretty sure and if anyone would like to know her GC name I'll gladly pm you. I don't know if I'm breaking any rules by posting this, so I apologize if I am but I don't think it's fair when a lot of us have spent many months on this game to get where we are. I know everyone plays at their own pace and some get there faster but I don't know how you can move up so fast without cheating. I haven't even done a first comeback yet so I think this is why it annoys me so much. If you're cheating in this game please don't add me because it irritates me to no end. Anyway, rant over! Sorry.
Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!

Comments

• Options
    EffydEffyd Banned Users 35 Posts
    I don't know if it's really cheating but there are ways to download a hacked game file that provides you with something like 1.88billion dollars and billions of Kim Stars. You still do have to play the game all the way from the beginning but it's much easier to do this because you can buy energy in bulk whenever you want. I have played normally a few times through but I am playing a hacked game now. I find nothing wrong with it at all, to be honest. Kim already made hundreds of millions of dollars off this app and I have more important things to spend my money on.
  • Options
    That IS cheating, sorry! And this board doesn't promote cheating and we DO see something wrong with it. At least I do and I'm sure a few people will back me up on this!

*waits patiently for Koko and/or glu admin*
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    I don't know what ever would be cheating if that isn't. But remember, Eselle, this discussion itself is probably against the forum rules. There may not be a very satisfying reply for you, and this thread itself is likely to be gone soon. I feel your pain, though. The comebacks do put a new focus on the situation. 387 million fans is sooooooo many to earn. Or it was so many, before this update!
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    I agree with Luz, while cheating is wrong, and I agree with you on that.
    This could go against forum rules.

But yeah hopefully they can come up with a cool way to get further on your comebacks - like a special thing only for those working on one.
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Options
    There's really no purpose to this thread then.
    You don't like "cheating." Good to know for all.
  • Options
    I realized it might have been against the rules but I was a little annoyed when I posted. I won't be upset if this thread gets removed, though.

Effyd, there was a purpose in this thread for me because I needed to express my opinion which is one thing you can do in this forum (politely anyway).

Enjoy your hacked game. ;) I apologize to the forum mods for my major troublemaking.
  • Options
    Well, Effyd, the game needs many people to be paying, or it won't be financially viable and will end, and then there's no fun here for anybody. So, it's important that some people feel strongly enough about the principles of honest play that they give their money, and then by extension, will probably be scornful of cheaters. It can't really be helped. Makes sense, right?

You need people like Eselle to feel & behave like they do, or there will be nothing for you to enjoy either.

• Options
    If I can gift people the things that they might not be able to afford in real life, I think it's a good thing. Some people can't/don't want to sped hundreds of dollars on virtual things. I've gifted people the clothing that they can't afford and it does make their day.
    I'm happy to do so.
  • Options
    Luz, I completely understand. I am not a long time player. I can see that you are an avid KKH player and you may be a collector of all the limited items and such. That's definitely something I don't have (but wish I did). I have uninstalled and re-downloaded this app probably about ten times. Even with the hacked download, I am missing out on the perks that you and others have acquired through payment and continuation. It's smart on the app developers end to do that because they must make a fortune during those events.
  • Options
    It is the strangest way I've ever spent money, that's for sure! But it's been good for many laughs, and the people here add a lot to the whole thing. I used to get out to dinner & drinks with friends more often before my whole social circle had toddlers, and goofing off here doesn't require finding a babysitter, so that's cool too.

• Options
    Oh god. I've spent money on some very odd things online so you're not the only one. But if something makes you happy, it's worth it. A girls gotta do what a girls gotta do.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Effyd wrote: »
    I don't know if it's really cheating but there are ways to download a hacked game file that provides you with something like 1.88billion dollars and billions of Kim Stars. You still do have to play the game all the way from the beginning but it's much easier to do this because you can buy energy in bulk whenever you want. I have played normally a few times through but I am playing a hacked game now. I find nothing wrong with it at all, to be honest. Kim already made hundreds of millions of dollars off this app and I have more important things to spend my money on.

That is not only cheating, but it's stealing as a matter of fact. It is not victimless, because the people who buy stars seem to get less and less for our stars, because Glu hasn't hit on the right formula to maximize their profit without passing the loss on to the paying customers.

Oh, and PS effyd - your last post, simply proved my point that you weren't thinking with a mature mindset. If people who are paying for the game, tell you they feel the effects of cheaters, being a cheater you can't speak for the paying players. You can only give the view point of the cheater.

I'm sorry if this sounds cold. Glu has provided a subforum to make friends, and play with them, and yes, it even looks the other way when the gifting threads pop up. But the blatant in your face, I have the hack attitude is a real problem. When weekend events pop up, we're not getting to buy outfits outright anymore. For 80 stars, you could get a 3 piece KK Exclusive sale package. That wasn't bringing in enough, so now they chop it up in to gift boxes, and sell tons more boxes as we try to win the outfit, your game has been wearing since the event opened. In essence, we're paying more and getting less.....because people with the hacks are being subsidized by our star purchases.

You're not hurting Kim or the Kardashians. You're hurting the people who are buying stars, and supporting Glu, and you are hurting the people who work to bring us the game. They have families and this is their job, their work. Glu keeps a portion, Kim gets a portion. She takes hers and buys the Baby a new pair of 5 carat diamond earrings. Glu takes theirs and has to pay not only the operating expenses but the salaries of the people here to provide new content, and fix things. This isn't judgement, it's simply honest explanation. From what you posted, It's not hurting Kim and you need your money for other things. What about Glu? I'm thinking you just never had your eyes opened to just how it does hurt people, and is wrong to blatantly encourage more people to cheat, on the very website provided by the company you will be hurting. If your family worked for Glu, would you be so quick to encourage people to hack the game?

I have friends with the hack, I think we all do. So please understand I'm not trying to be judgmental or moralistic, but I say what I feel, and I never mean to hurt people. And it hurts all the eselletea's and the Luz' and me and others who are buying stars. You wouldn't walk into game stop and steal a 60$ game. But wow, if everyone paid a fraction of that, it wouldn't feel like the minority was carrying the lion's share.

That's my opinion. Now, I'm going to think about whether or not to move this, or perhaps Glu personnel will step in and do something else with it. I'm just going to quickly see if anything has to be deleted.

I'm sorry a large portion of star buyers feel this way. Actually, I include myself in this, but I have a pressing engagement.

Tuesday Morning, read all this with fresh eyes, and I'm keeping the thread closed.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.