Android users - have you gotten your update?

missymolokomissymoloko Registered Users 62 Posts
I'm starting to think it's something wrong with my phone. Has any Android user gotten their update?
Prev1

Comments

• CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Not yet. There are no signs of any update, I noticed they start by changing the description, then the images and all. They're so slow. :p

I think they're working on it 'cause some players lost their game data after the update. I hope it comes soon. 15 hours and counting ...
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    Nope.... Still waiting
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    I'm trying to understand why Android users don't deserve the update at the same time that Apple users receive it. Are we inferior to them?
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I think it's just a case of rolling them out as they're ready. Maybe Android needs more work. If they put it out with glitches, and work on the glitches as we're trying to play through them we would have much bigger problems. It's been less than 24 hours, so let's just not think the worst.....yet. ;) TBH, I'm busting my muchachas I'm so close to number one, I can feel it. ANd I know when the update comes the ceiling is raised. I'm honestly thinking of not taking the update on that game till I get to number one. It's another day, maybe a day and a half. But my holding off certainly doesn't affect you guys. I'm enjoying Tokyo on the ipad, haven't worked there, but I bought the home and the dog. I haven't named him yet. He took a little piece of hubby's leg when we first got him. I think I'll call him Nipsy.

Anyway, we can start the Glu Chant. It's been effective in other cases. So, here goes, join in if you're feeling it.

Android Update Android Update Android Update Android Update Android Update Android Update Android Update Android Update Android Update Android Update Android Update Android Update Android Update Android Update Android Update Android Update
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    It's almost 24 hours now. What's going on?

Android update, Android update, Android update, Android update, Android update!

• bigbadbratbigbadbrat Registered Users 34 Posts
    Which update are y all talking about? The Milan update?
    No, Tokyo. Apple/iOS players got thier update yesterday.
    bigbadbrat wrote: »
    Which update are y all talking about? The Milan update?

Andriod player
  • bigbadbratbigbadbrat Registered Users 34 Posts
    I am on android and I havent gotten the Tokyo update.
    Do we know when we might get it?
  • AshliejbAshliejb Registered Users 110 Posts
    It seems to be a slow update. I'm an iPhone user but I didn't get the update until 1 am last night/this morning.
    My Androids haven't gotten them yet.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    I think we (android users) should get something to make up for all this delay in this Japan update (like Kstars ou something like that)
    Glu does this all the time. iOS always gets thier updates first. There has only been a few times Android and iOS players received updates on the same day. And the poor Facebook players, their delay is even worse.

iOS players are the main ones who use the hack too.

Idgi but Android are the minority and have to wait while iOS players enjoy the update.

It would be best if Glu released all the updates at the same time. Even if one platform is ready before another. Just hold it, no one will know.
    ticisss wrote: »
    I think we (android users) should get something to make up for all this delay in this Japan update (like Kstars ou something like that)

Andriod player
  • missymolokomissymoloko Registered Users 62 Posts
    It is still not here....I'm genuinely sad now.
  • AlkoholiksAlkoholiks Registered Users 545 Posts
    I was under the impression that Glu releases them at the same time. It's on google to update the market. Idk sucks either way for you guys. Hope it's resolved asap!
    no i don't have any chill
    Once Google receives the update they have up to 24 hours to deliver it to users. This timeframe has been exceeded.

Glu reps are all over forum reading threads, even more so after releases. I'm sure the admin would have taken the opportunity to inform us if it was a Google release issue. Especially with all the complaints / issues they've been receiving.

Lastley, kkh official FB and IG pages and Kim herself via her social media accounts won't announce the update has been released until more platforms have access to it.

We only really know about the update because someone started a thread or bcuz of social media. If it wasn't for that Android/FB players wouldnt know an update was out yet.

This isn't the first time this has happened and it won't be the last. I would suggest Glu releases everything at the same time.

Now I'm going to bed and hopefully the update will be in Google Play in the morning. 😴😴😴😴
    Alkoholiks wrote: »
    I was under the impression that Glu releases them at the same time. It's on google to update the market. Idk sucks either way for you guys. Hope it's resolved asap!

Andriod player
  • galacksygalacksy Registered Users 4 Posts
    Isn't @KimKHollywood the official Twitter? They announced the update 19 hours ago. And that's why I knew about the update, not from other players.
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Ok we can skip this update and go straight to an update where we have babies, huge improvements on gameplay and Kustomization, and of course my new long hair style for men in the wardrobe !!!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    I follow that twitter account too. But I don't completely trust non-verified accounts. Plus that's still considered "social media".

Maybe Glu has a list of thier official social media accounts somewhere. If anyone has it can you post it pls?

Edit: I'm not trying to come off as a miss know-it-all Bcuz I don't. I work for a comp that is tech / customer service based. So I view things a little differently and from a business perspective. So I get a little frustrated when things are blatantly not done for customer satisfaction or not communicated to the paying customers When there are valid concerns.
    galacksy wrote: »
    Isn't @KimKHollywood the official Twitter? They announced the update 19 hours ago. And that's why I knew about the update, not from other players.

Andriod player
    DMV_Doll wrote: »
    I follow that twitter account too. But I don't completely trust non-verified accounts. Plus that's still considered "social media".

Maybe Glu has a list of thier official social media accounts somewhere. If anyone has it can you post it pls?

It's GluMobile on FB, Twitter and Insta. And the only verified KKH page is on FB.

Vats wrote: »
    Ok we can skip this update and go straight to an update where we have babies, huge improvements on gameplay and Kustomization, and of course my new long hair style for men in the wardrobe !!!

Noooo, I don't want to miss the weekend events.
    They haven't posted on FB or anywhere that v2.9 is available to download. They just said it's coming early this week. So we still have a chance, I think so.

gluadmin wrote: »
    .......... The official page is here: https://www.facebook.com/KimKardashianGame
    Notice the difference in follower counts. ;)

Straight from gluadmin's post.... that's the official. Let's go there and take a look, because my ipad got the update on Monday. Still nothing for my Androids. ;(

Just said the update is coming this week...well it's half there.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I was speaking of the actual @Glumobile accounts. verified on Twitter which links thier post to the Glu IG page. Also Glu's twitter never retweets anything from that KimKHolloywood account. It only retweets Kim Kardashian and most recently Andrè Talley When it comes to KKH.

Charli wrote: »
    It's GluMobile on FB, Twitter and Insta. And the only verified KKH page is on FB.

Andriod player
    Perfect KoKo!

as I previously mentioned there has not been an official announcement made from a verified Glu social media account that the update has been released.

Edit: my bad, I did say "Official KKH" in my other post. Lol I knew what I meant. LMBO

Straight from gluadmin's post.... that's the official. Let's go there and take a look, because my ipad got the update on Monday. Still nothing for my Androids. ;(

Andriod player
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Noooo, I don't want to miss the weekend events.
    They haven't posted on FB or anywhere that v2.9 is available to download. They just said it's coming early this week. So we still have a chance, I think so.

I guess you didn't read well the feeling I wanted to express, maybe it was the color!

But you touched an interesting point, weekend events has been absolutely everything we have lately.

Well in this case we can't miss what we never had.

I should have put in red, yeah red!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    FYI...

Screenshot_2015-04-22-13-47-28_zpslnhtnzj4_edit_1429724881094.png_zpsavydbewa.jpeg

I can now get my panties out of a bunch 😂😂😂
    galacksy wrote: »

Andriod player
  • NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    DMV_Doll wrote: »
    FYI...

Screenshot_2015-04-22-13-47-28_zpslnhtnzj4_edit_1429724881094.png_zpsavydbewa.jpeg

I can now get my panties out of a bunch ������

Wow they responded to you? That's so cool:p
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • YogiBearYogiBear Registered Users 79 Posts
    So when do we get this update?
    KK: H
    Yogi Bear
    A++ List Ranked #136
    102.4 Million Fans
    2nd Come Back Quest
    A-List Couple Ranked #1

K&K
    Yogi Bear
    39 Followers

BS: AD
    Yogi Bear
    Mainstream Ranked #106
    177.3K Fans
    416.8K Sold
    Bluestacks 2.0.2
    Vats wrote: »
    I guess you didn't read well the feeling I wanted to express, maybe it was the color!

Oh no, it was clear. And I get your points too. I was just feeling that it'll be like the Red Update. They merged it with the Holiday Update for Android, and we missed the weekend event.

And they removed some clothing options when v2.0 was released, added some new styles. So I'm hoping they'll improve the customization in v3.0.
    Fingers crossed for the long hairstyle. ;)

• FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    Oh no, it was clear. And I get your points too. I was just feeling that it'll be like the Red Update. They merged it with the Holiday Update for Android, and we missed the weekend event.

And they removed some clothing options when v2.0 was released, added some new styles. So I'm hoping they'll improve the customization in v3.0.
    Fingers crossed for the long hairstyle. ;)

Guys, take it easy this update is not like the RED update because the RED update was a special update ((PRODUCT)RED™) just for iOS users because was an Apple thing and this is just a normal update.
    Guys, take it easy this update is not like the RED update because the RED update was a special update ((PRODUCT)RED™) just for iOS users because was an Apple thing and this is just a normal update.

Yes, that's a relief :)