Options

Glu support will not respond to my help request within game: 10 days now

Shawn SunshineShawn Sunshine Registered Users 9 Posts
I still have yet to get any response from them in my game client: i used the help option within Kim Kardashian..

[email]@gmail.com[/email] (facebook)

Hollywood ID:

(Koko here : edited out personal id)

Comments

• Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Hi Shawn, how frustrating! I'm so sorry, but I looked around in this forum, and I'm pretty sure Glu can't do much to support the Facebook version of KKH right now. Is that actually your platform?

Slightly off topic: For the security of your game, you might want to edit your message and remove the hollywood ID number. I'm honestly not sure if it's really a big deal to give out that info, but maybe just remove it and your email address... Having the two of them publicly shared is making me nervous for you. I'm probably crazy, though.

Anyway, it's nice to meet you. Wish it was under better circumstances!

Edit: thanks Koko.
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    NO I have the android version...i had this game setup on a different android , then bought a samsung galaxy s4, and reinstalled app there. My stars showed up...but the game reset to square 1. So all my other purchases and history is gone.
  • Options
    so for now been playing again: still a E level star, i was C level an had many bought items, including the kitty cat and dog in my apt and condo
  • Options
    Oh no! How miserable. Hate to say it, but I only know about the iOS platform, so I'm worse than useless. Did you follow that link that dealt with lost purchases in particular? Let's see, where was that...

Edit: ugh! The link I had in mind wouldn't have helped you. Well, the only good news is that you're on a platform Glu can support more thoroughly. I don't think that they can ever help people regain lost progress, but if you paid for Kstars and then lost them, they might be able to help with that. I'm so lame, sorry, but I think you just have to hang in there a little longer and wait for customer care to get to you. There must be a huge backlog, but I know that they do keep steadily working away at the line of people.

Sorry about your troubles!

• Options
    Wow, your forum avatar is gorgeous! It's funny to have left this thread, returned to it, and found something totally new sitting right there. What is the picture?

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    Hi Shawn, sorry this is happening. I took the liberty of editing out your personal id. You say you contacted them from the game, and you mention FB. Are you playing the game on Facebook? Or are you playing on a handhelp device, either iOS or Android?

I'm taking it you didn't get a confirmation saying they got your request for help. So, I'm going to suggest you contact them using the link included in this post: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?118762-If-you-are-experiencing-issues-in-KKH-PLEASE-READ

Ok, eta: started to post this, it disappeared, now it's back, but didn't post. Aaaargh
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Hi Shawn, sorry this is happening. I took the liberty of editing out your personal id. You say you contacted them from the game, and you mention FB. Are you playing the game on Facebook? Or are you playing on a handhelp device, either iOS or Android?

I'm taking it you didn't get a confirmation saying they got your request for help. So, I'm going to suggest you contact them using the link included in this post: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?118762-If-you-are-experiencing-issues-in-KKH-PLEASE-READ

Ok, eta: started to post this, it disappeared, now it's back, but didn't post. Aaaargh

Android platform: only linked to facebook and google for friends etc.

Oh and the avatar is a blue sun an artists rendering i believe.
  • Options
    NO I have the android version...i had this game setup on a different android , then bought a samsung galaxy s4, and reinstalled app there. My stars showed up...but the game reset to square 1. So all my other purchases and history is gone.

Hi again, ok, as far as restoring any purchases that were made with real funds, again you'll have to contact glu and they'll see what can be done. Either use the link I posted a minute ago, or go read this, and follow those instructions. The other post is here: http://ggnbb.glu.com/announcement.php?f=175 I'm sorry this you're experiencing this.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Thanks Koko...thats just what i needed. I could not find that page before, as it told me to use the in game help option instead.
  • Options
    Glad we could help. I like that link because you get a response letting you know you're in the system, Hope it gets fixed swiftly.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary