I don't want to go on 8 hour dates!

ManjoManjo Registered Users 37 Posts
Aint nobody got time for that! Why are all my date options only 8 hours now? Is it because my relationship with my hubs is so advanced?

Comments

• LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Those are always the first ones that show up for me, too. So I cancel the date, and check back in at the same location in about 15-20 minutes. Usually there's a shorter time being suggested if you try back later.

Good luck!
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I used to be a disbeliever, but I too got tired of the 8 hour dates. So do what Luz says, I keep it simple. It's starts with 'you have 10 hours' if it comes up with 8 hour date, I cancel, and watch the timer, and if I come back when it says 9:40 remaining or 9:30 remaining I try again. Usually if you grab it after that first 20 minute block, but before the 2nd.. so with 9:40 remaining (9:39 to be sure) it comes up a one hour date. If I come back around 9:10 remaining or something, then it's 2 hours. It seems to go in a pattern. 8 hours, 1 hour, 2 hour, 4 hour, 8 hour etc. At least that's what I've found. So use the date countdown timer to keep track of when to try again. But, sometimes I will take the 8 hour, if I have a nearby 8 hour gig. Then if you keep running between the two, you get more accomplished.

Enjoy the game, and very nice to meet you. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ManjoManjo Registered Users 37 Posts
    Thanks! I will definitely try this. I thought I was going to have to divorce my husband and get a new guy to have shorter dates! lol
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    We should be able to choose how many hours we want to go on a date!

And the top couple glitchy list should be fixed, already adopted 500 horses and not climb up on it!

I have already suggested in the official thread to change the position of the " break up " button to prevent a possible accident.

But fetch is not happening!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!