Options

GameCenter

LASVEGASOULLASVEGASOUL Registered Users 2 Posts
Hi everyone! I'm new at forum so i have lots of question :confused:
First question;
I did most achievements on GameCenter but GameCenter not showing them. I think it is annoying :mad:
Second question;
How to delete my GameCenter friends on KKH? I deleted them on GameCenter but they're still on the game. It is annoying too! :mad:
Finally;
I did a gig named 'In The Crowd' it seems done but there is no prize. I think that is a game-glitch. How can i fix it?
Sorry for my bad English :p
-
-
Add me on GameCenter! :
LASVEGASOUL

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    Hi and Welcome. Glad you're enjoying the game, and your English is fine. ;) For some reason GameCenter Achievements aren't showing accurately, but as long as your achievements are right in your game, try not to let it get to you. I think there was a thread a short while back about that, maybe in the search bar you can try "Game Center Achievements" without the quotes.

Once you delete a GC friend, it seems to take forever for them to disappear from the game. I think, but I'm not positive that if you both delete the other, it might disappear in a matter of days. Otherwise, like Google+ for Android, the contact stays in for an extremetly long time after you delete them.

Better news the repeating job, is a glitch, and I don't think there is a prize other than the regular payout, but it hasn't been disappearing (not everyone's repeating gig was the "In the Crowd" ) which makes it part of out Goals Glitch. http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?129568-Goals-glitch-Caused-by-Update Go there, just enter your info, say hi, and welcome to the club. Good news, Glu knows about it and are working on it. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary