Options

going on a date

xiamoriaxiamoria Registered Users 2 Posts
OK so whenever I accept to go on a date it gives me a time ... but I don't know how ta go on the actual date like what am I suppose to do ?

Comments

• Options
    RubyDRubyD Registered Users 189 Posts
    You go to clubs or restaurants and tap on the arrow-thru-heart pink icon to bring up the list of contacts you have. Choose one with a heart designation for dating (the stars icons are work contacts). There are some expensive places to choose from in the game in terms of game dollar costs (Oak Restaurant in Soho, NY) and locations that use energy primarily if you're short on game cash (The Hamptons, also in NY for example). See this thread for suggestions:
    Dates in the Hamptons Are Free!
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    Hi. Whenever you get the call for a date, and you accept, go into any restaurant or club, and find the pink heart tapable icon. You tap that and your contact list opens. select the person you want to date, hit the 'call'button and then a time pops up, anywhere from 1 hour to 8 hours. You tap your dates speech bubble and decide to start the date, come back, cancel, break up.....

That's the secret to dating in a nutshell. Especially since all you needed were the mechanics of
    "How to......"

Hope this helps. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Lol. Great minds Ruby. :)

Waving hi. Thanks for the tips on places too. Las Vegas Miraggio Grande is expensive K$ wise, but very doable as far as energy.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    RubyDRubyD Registered Users 189 Posts
    Lol. Great minds Ruby. :)

Waving hi. Thanks for the tips on places too. Las Vegas Miraggio Grande is expensive K$ wise, but very doable as far as energy.

“ヽ(´▽`)ノ” That's funny how we posted at the same time, Koko. Thanks for the Miraggio tip. Xiamoria, look raround in the General Discussion thread for more useful tips from forum members on how to get the most out of in-game resources to climb the ladder of success to #1.
  • Options
    I have to run around for a little while, my car is almost ready, but when I comeback I'll have some links for good advice. There is one I keep forgetting to do:
    for extra cash, each night before you shut down, go into Soho Dash, and take a 12 hour shift. tap out all your extra engery and shut down. When you come back on, tap out a few energy so you can pick up energy as you start your game for the day. You don't lose fans or anything, and sometimes I pick up a quick easy couple of hundred for however much I dropped off the night before. (I didn't say this as succintly as DMVDoll(?) did. But it's just off the top of my head for cash.

Energy is just tapping all over. BUT you MUST buy the Jet and any vehicle if you want to really get anywhere in the game. Ok, gotta run. Have one more post to make and I'm outta here. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary