Gifting entire wardrobes!

EffydEffyd Banned Users 35 Posts
Please add me to Game Center because I will send you everything or the things that you don't have yet.

My Game Center name is: effyd

Please post here if you got the gifts or tell me your GC/what gifts you want specifically (if not all)?
Thanks guys!
Prev1

Comments

• KykydKykyd Registered Users 46 Posts
    Hey I added you. My username is devkyley. Thanks for the add :)
  • amymmkayamymmkay Registered Users 24 Posts
    I added you! I'd love any gifts you can send! 😊💜✌️
    GC: amymmkay
  • ChrisaLChrisaL Registered Users 15 Posts
    Hello there,

Just added you! My GC is: Coco-Nut(z) , I'm level 26 and I would love to have all the items from level 28 & higher if that's possible! Also, any k item would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance,
    Chrisa
  • DianeeeDianeee Registered Users 16 Posts
    Hi i just added you. I appreciate any gifts you'll send. My GC is _JGO13
  • Evenstar __Evenstar __ Registered Users 37 Posts
    I've sent you a friend request on GC, my name there is -Evenstar-
    Add me on GC: -Evenstar-
  • 3vo20113vo2011 Registered Users 2 Posts
    I added you my username is 3vo2011 I really wish you gifted me I really need it
  • Alissaxx 14Alissaxx 14 Registered Users 28 Posts
    Hi I would like as much as you can send me please , my game centre is Alissaxx 14
  • EffydEffyd Banned Users 35 Posts
    If you have added me, I have sent you everything that I can possibly send to you. Some of the people that requested me already have every K-star and money clothing item possible. Also, I am level 28 so I am unable to send any clothing items beyond that but every time I do level up, I go through every single contact and send the new items.
  • Jimmysgirll927Jimmysgirll927 Registered Users 4 Posts
    I just downloaded the update and there are a few new items I am excited about. Please add me on GC jimmysgirl927
  • Curiel89Curiel89 Registered Users 26 Posts
    Hey I just added u my GC Priscilla😘😍💋
  • MkloveMklove Registered Users 275 Posts
    Hey I have just added you my GC is Malissa 74 1.
    I only need the last k star items they put in the closet...
    Thank you very much!!!
  • Jazz2063Jazz2063 Registered Users 19 Posts
    Hi I have just sent. U a request my gc U.S. Jasminnaunton I would appreciate any gifts u can send especially the accessories and shoes many thanx
  • AlyhereAlyhere Registered Users 6 Posts
    Just added you :)) my Game Center is Alyhere :)
  • JullietteJulliette Registered Users 527 Posts
    Hey, i sent u a request my ID is julliette24 and in the game i am Didi. Please please send me kstars things, all that left. Thank you!
    :o iOS GC ID julliette24 ;)
  • Dashdiva78Dashdiva78 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hello just added you my game center I'd is Mzluvbubblez909 😀 hope you can send me all you've got thanks
  • Ajasha68Ajasha68 Registered Users 6 Posts
    Effyd wrote: »
    Please add me to Game Center because I will send you everything or the things that you don't have yet.

Please post here if you got the gifts or tell me your GC/what gifts you want specifically (if not all)?
    Thanks guys!

I'm Ajasha68 send me what ever you can. Thanks
  • theskydancertheskydancer Registered Users 5 Posts
    I added you as well. My GC is peppermintstargirl. You can gift me anything, it will most certainly be appreciated. Thank you very much! :)
    I have added all of you and gifted everything. If I missed anything, please let me know!
    Also, could someone please gift me the clothing that is level 29 and above and some of the things I don't have?
    I know there's some things that can be sent but not bought. I'd appreciate it!
    Hey Effyd, you are my friend now, i found you in my list but...you have just a black dress, that´s all...Why would you send gifts to others if u don´t buy anything for yourself? I`m very confused...I am just at lvl 26, but would you like to send you something?
    If you really can gift anything, would you please send me the new things from the new update? (the kstars things).
    Julliette, I have literally every clothing item. Sometimes the game glitches and makes people in your friends list have 0 fans and no clothing. I'm level 29 so that's weird it shows that!
    Seriously? That is very weird! I even sent you a gift...Well...thank you for answering me. If you can would you please send me the kstars things from the last update? Thank you so much!
  • theskydancertheskydancer Registered Users 5 Posts
    I got the gifts, holy **** they were so many thank you so so much!! I'll keep earning Kstars so I can gift you something in return! Thanks again!
  • StephereenaStephereena Registered Users 27 Posts
    We are already GC friends but figured I would add my name in case anyone wanted to add me :)
    Game Center: stephereena
  • fourstatesmommyfourstatesmommy Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 5 Posts
    Effyd wrote: »

Thanks guys!

Please add me please
  • XetruneXetrune Registered Users 2 Posts
    Hi, i add you in Game Center, my alias is Xetrune :)
  • namron1980namron1980 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I don't know what I'm doing but my user name is: namron1980
  • oxFelicianxooxFelicianxo Registered Users 6 Posts
    Added you 😊 id: oxFelicianxo
  • Jazz2063Jazz2063 Registered Users 19 Posts
    Hi I have added me but I did not receive gifts my gc is jasminnaunton and in the game I'm just Jasmin I really would appreciate anything h can send
    Jasmin - I have gifted you everything. I don't know why it's acting up.
    I just double checked and all the KStar items are locked so I either sent you them or it's a glitch
  • Junko MizuharaJunko Mizuhara Registered Users 3 Posts
    Hi my GC username is Junko Mizuhara. A full wardrobe would be cool.
    Game Center ID: Junko Mizuhara
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.