Options

What is up with that "shoe" gig?

ManjoManjo Registered Users 37 Posts
I'm going from memory here, so this might be confusing...

It's kind of in the beginning of the game. When you own So Chic, a new shoe designer wants you to start selling his shoes in your store. But first, you are supposed to go to an event to promote them.

I play the game on my phone and on my Kindle. So, I have two different characters. I am much farther along on my phone game. When I had this gig with my phone character, I went to the appearance and when it was over, I got an angry call from the shoe guy because I didn't promote his shoes. But I never saw anything that gave me the option to do so. I figured I must have done something wrong and kind of forgot about it.

Yesterday, with my Kindle character the same exact thing happened. Is that just the way that particular gig plays out, or did I totally miss something?

Comments

• Options
    NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    Hi Manjo!

With the Dapper Shoe gig, did you speak to Ray Powers at the event?

If so he would have asked you a few questions, like who do you want to give a shot out to, and which designer you were excited about. If you did speak to him, but didn't use the shoe designers name, then you didn't promote the shoe thus resulting in an angry call. The same is true if you didn't speak to Ray altogether.

I hope this helps:)
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Options
    ManjoManjo Registered Users 37 Posts
    Oh yes! I remember now! I did speak to Ray, but I must have given my shout out to the wrong person. LOL

With all of the gigs and contacts, I forgot who is who a lot of the time.

Thanks!