Options

GC Friends missing

Vinn4311Vinn4311 Registered Users 54 Posts
I'm not sure what happened once I got the weekend update half of my GC Friends are not listed anymore. Does anyone one else have this problem?

Comments

• Options
    JullietteJulliette Registered Users 527 Posts
    Yes i have the ssame problem! I can´t even date my husband and when i go to his house i cant even talk to him si soon is goig to divorce if it doesn´t show up in the list.
    :o iOS GC ID julliette24 ;)
  • Options
    Evenstar __Evenstar __ Registered Users 37 Posts
    I have the same problem, half of my GC friends are not on my list anymore since the update... :/
    Add me on GC: -Evenstar-
  • Options
    Koko, Samurai...anyone...any idea???? :(
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Julliette wrote: »
    Yes i have the ssame problem! I can´t even date my husband and when i go to his house i cant even talk to him si soon is goig to divorce if it doesn´t show up in the list.

When your husband calls for the date, if you say yes, and then go to a club or restaurant you should be able to call him into the date. When he calls for the date, can you screenshot that? And then try to date him, and screenshot him not being there on your callable list.

Then your only real choice would be a Customer Care Ticket, seeing if they have a cure for the missing friends. Also, can you run a seatch for Missing GC Friends, and we'll see if that offers any help.

I'm sorry this is happening, and really hope it just fixes itself. I'll see what I can find too. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Well, my husband just divorced and i didn´t want to pay 10 kstars because i try to earn an amount for something else. i did,´t get an answer from Support and is like the most annoying glitch ever :( Also if i want to date another GC male character friend, is about an ex and i have to pay 10 kstars lol. I really miss my friends.
  • Options
    KategetstokedKategetstoked Registered Users 31 Posts
    My friends aren't showing up either 😭😭 my name is Kategetstoked
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Many of my friends are missing, too. And of course people's looks are being frozen for days, etc. I was assuming there was a GC connection issue, but maybe it's the game, after all. It might help if you guys amend your posts to include your system specs.

iOS, iPad mini;
    updated with Tokyo, still getting quests;
    maybe half of my friends are missing from lists, remaining friends don't update their looks when their owners make changes or show up as generic, initial KKH-look dolls;
    Friends don't display "+" or "++" comeback status anymore;
    Sending gifts is more unreliable than before <items not delivered & still show as available for purchase>;
    Issues been noticed since end of last week, probably since Tokyo update.
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi. Started a Glitch Thread for this issue using Luz' post above. Please go here,http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?129873-GLITCH-SINCE-TOKYO-Missing-Friends-Appearance-issues-since-Updateo&p=282570#post282570 and list the required info:

Platform
    Device
    Level

Brief description of issue:

Thanks for your help in this. If you'll please post in the new thread, we'll see what we can do to get this resolved. Thanks so much, and with that, I'm closing this thread. Please post here: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?129873-GLITCH-SINCE-TOKYO-Missing-Friends-Appearance-issues-since-Updateo&p=282570#post282570
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.