Best house to throw parties this weekend

QueenSukiiQueenSukii Registered Users 120 Posts
Since we have Malibu and Tokyo now is Calabasas still the best for the most stars?
GC: QueenSukii
Instagram: @QueenSukii
iPhone 8 iOS 11.1

Comments

• LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Yes. It's still the largest-capacity, able to host 7 guests.
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• QueenSukiiQueenSukii Registered Users 120 Posts
    Thanks a lot!
    GC: QueenSukii
    Instagram: @QueenSukii
    iPhone 8 iOS 11.1
  • LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Enjoy the event! Get that outfit!
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• RocStarRocStar Registered Users 20 Posts
    Yep, as Luz said, Calabasas is still the best with 7 guests. Milan and Punta Mita both allow 5 guests so those aren't too bad. Unfortunately, Tokyo only holds 2 guests so it's pretty to visit but not a great party house lol. ��
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    RocStar wrote: »
    Yep, as Luz said, Calabasas is still the best with 7 guests. Milan and Punta Mita both allow 5 guests so those aren't too bad. Unfortunately, Tokyo only holds 2 guests so it's pretty to visit but not a great party house lol. ��
    They should make all houses have a 7 guests option. Dubai looks lavish but idk how many guests they allow.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    If you haven't saved enough to purchase the Calabasas home, I found throwing a party at a location which holds no less than 4 guest works too, but you have to exercise patience.

4 guests | 3 hours party
    • small talk buttons will give you 1-2 party event star per guest.
    • instead of tapping other buttons to finish the party... Wait 1 hour and the small talk buttons will reappear above each guest.
    • you receive 8-16 party stars from guest (vs. 7-14 in Calabasas)
    • same amount of energy used
    • you'll still receive same amount of final event points too

I'm impatient so I only throw parties at Calabasas, but I suggested this method to a Google+ friend that hasn't purchased the Calabasas home and they finished before I did
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edit : if you try this and it works or doesn't work, let me (us) know
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    DMV_Doll wrote: »
    If you haven't saved enough to purchase the Calabasas home, I found throwing a party at a location which holds no less than 4 guest works too, but you have to exercise patience.

4 guests | 3 hours party
    • small talk buttons will give you 1-2 party event star per guest.
    • instead of tapping other buttons to finish the party... Wait 1 hour and the small talk buttons will reappear above each guest.
    • you receive 8-16 party stars from guest (vs. 7-14 in Calabasas)
    • same amount of energy used
    • you'll still receive same amount of final event points too

I'm impatient so I only throw parties at Calabasas, but I suggested this method to a Google+ friend that hasn't purchased the Calabasas home and they finished before I did
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edit : if you try this and it works or doesn't work, let me (us) know

It works, I did this for the previous party event when I didn't have my Calabasas house and I finished early at like half time. But this requires more patience, like setting alarms more often than if you partied at Calabasas. This time at Calabasas I finished with less than a day left only, but more relaxing :)

Btw, very good and clear steps! I wish there was a way you could broadcast this somewhere because its great information for everyone.
    PM to add
  • Crystalici0us1Crystalici0us1 Registered Users 66 Posts
    I don't own the Calabasas house, I usually throw parties at Miami. All I did this weekend was wait for the "small talk" thing to appear over my guests. For the first time EVERRR I actually won every item. With a few hours to spare. That never happens. lol