Options

can't start the facebook game

nancygrattonnancygratton Registered Users 1 Posts
i am trying to play the kkh game on facebook but when i get to the start screen i can't do anything. The game won't do anything when i try and click on one of the choices, like start, kustomize or randomize. What am i doing wrong?

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I'm so sorry you're going through this. at this time, there is nothing that can be done with Facebook games, it is the least stable platform. Is it computer related? If other people are having this issue, I'm sure they'll reply, but I'm just sorry I don't have better news for you. If you've made purchases, you can contact customer care through this link, http://ggnbb.glu.com/announcement.php?f=175 Is there another platform you can start a new game on?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    NoIEatBoysNoIEatBoys Registered Users 2 Posts
    Platform: Mozilla Firefox
    Device: PC/Facebook
    Level: 27

Very brief explanation of what happens. : The game loads through the initial screen where it says it takes this process could take 2-3 minutes and then once it goes to load the actual game itself, I get a black screen and then it tells me the script isn't responding. I did a debug script and it's some coding within the game that's causing it.
  • Options
    hallie_p3hallie_p3 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Platform: Mozilla Firefox
    Device: PC/Facebook
    Level: 22(i think, i can't remember)
    Very brief explanation of what happens. : i am trying to load the game and i get the inital loading screen but when that hits 100% and i normally get the main game screen all i get is a black screen, this game was working only a few hrs ago when i was doing house parties for the new event, i would hate to not have access to this game for more than a day as there are things i need to do that are on a timer

amendment to my post - after a suggestion from a friend i tried to access the game from the facebook link on the glu site and this seem to of worked i now have the game fully loaded
  • Options
    Yay. I'm sorry to anyone else having this issue, if you are playing on Facebook, we're unable to offer support for those games at this time. I'm moving this over to the facebook thread, once I locate it.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    JanyJany Registered Users 3 Posts
    cant be true, my game is not working since wednesday -.-
    I play on Facebook, PC, latest Google Chrome, I dont know my level!

It starts loading and then black screen and nothing more happen, just freezes.
    I had the prob a few ago, mailed the support and got the answer 1,5 month later xD I helped myself and turned off my AdBlocker. I tried this again, but its not working.
  • Options
    if you are playing on Facebook, we're unable to offer support for those games at this time.

wait what? But Glu added the app on facebook for a reason right? Some support would be nice.
    wanna make money with the player but no support -> not working
  • Options
    When the game (Glu) couples with Facebook to deliver the game, Facebook has their own set of 'mechanics' for lack of a better term, meaning things that make Facebook work is Facebook's own coding. So, a problem with the game is also VERY dependent on Facebook. So while they work to make the game playable on these different platforms, bear in mind the game was originally developed for iOS, and expanded to include Android. Then Facebook. Glu can't control Facebook, and therefore it can't promise the game will work smoothly on the FB platform. I was told that Glu doesn't have support for this platform, however if you spent money then those purchases can most likely be restored.

Don't think of it as though Glu isn't trying to fix the Facebook game, it merely means they can't at this time go in on a case by case basis and correct errors like they can with iOS and Android. Development is always working on all platforms of the game, but other than the restoration of purchases, they can't presently go in and tweak Facebook games. The forums here are monitored, and I am positive they are aware of the problem and doing all they can to correct it.

I'm sorry this is happening, and hope the FB game issues are worked out soon.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I dont wanna be rude or smth, but this is kind of funny. You say its Facebooks prob, Facebook says its Glu's prob, you play ping pong and we, the player, wonder *** is going on ^^
    It's not the first time for me in that situation (with other games) and its always the same...

Ok then, will delete the app, bye.
  • Options
    JuliaFosterJuliaFoster Registered Users 6 Posts
    Hello everyone, i'm playing on Facebook, level 9, i have problem with the game - a music but dark screen, it doesn't load further.
  • Options
    MagaleMagale Registered Users 29 Posts
    Never had a problem with the game on Facebook until yesterday. Now it doesn't load. Is there still no support for Facebook players? I'm sorry I'm missing this weekend event :(

Edit: Nevermind my question, just read kokokokonut's reply and she explains everything there. Thanks for your help!
  • Options
    Aww, still sorry this is happening. And, I hope the patform issues get better with the next update. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Hi. Sorry you're having this problem,
    When the game (Glu) couples with Facebook to deliver the game, Facebook has their own set of 'mechanics' for lack of a better term, meaning things that make Facebook work is Facebook's own coding. So, a problem with the game is also VERY dependent on Facebook. So while they work to make the game playable on these different platforms, bear in mind the game was originally developed for iOS, and expanded to include Android. Then Facebook. Glu can't control Facebook, and therefore it can't promise the game will work smoothly on the FB platform. I was told that Glu doesn't have support for this platform, however if you spent money then those purchases can most likely be restored.

Don't think of it as though Glu isn't trying to fix the Facebook game, it merely means they can't at this time go in on a case by case basis and correct errors like they can with iOS and Android. Development is always working on all platforms of the game, but other than the restoration of purchases, they can't presently go in and tweak Facebook games. The forums here are monitored, and I am positive they are aware of the problem and doing all they can to correct it.

I'm sorry this is happening, and hope the FB game issues are worked out soon. Please feel free to post your Facebook problems here, and I'm sure the thread will be read by Glu, and that they're doing their best.
    No one wants to put their name on a glitchy product, Glu wants it to work for everyone. This isn't like any games that have been around for years...it's less than a year old, demand is crazy, and everyone wants to play it. Glu's trying to accomodate everyone, on every platform, but these things take time.

Sorry you're having issues, someone asked for a general thread about Facebook issues, so we'll use this. Hope this helps.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary