Options

game gone

1234talya1234talya Registered Users 34 Posts
I just login in and all my game info is gone I was all the way to the Tokyo event but hadn't Started it yet. I was A+ level 2 and at the 25 stop on the couples list. I'm very upset please fix this.

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    I am so sorry this is happening to you. can you tell me what platform /device / level you are playing on
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Yes I play on an android phone it's a LG 3G VS985. I was A+ or A++ level 2, I was at spot 25 in dating. I don't remember amount of fans I had but I was all the way to the Tokyo event I was just waiting for it to start.
  • Options
    I think I was between level 30-33.I can't remember but it's trying to make me start over and I am really ticked off
  • Options
    If you were having your game saved to the Google cloud, You might be able to get it back. But unfortunately, Glu can't assist in this because they don't save the game data. It is saved to your device, or the cloud. Please read here, http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?108690-The-Best-Way-to-Save-Transfer-your-Game/ and see if there is anything that can help you.

If you made purchases, then please read here http://ggnbb.glu.com/announcement.php?f=175 and follow the instructions to contact Glu about restoring your special purchases.

I am very sorry this happened. I hope you're successful in retrieving your game.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I bound to FB and still lost all my stuff
  • Options
    I don't have computer to plug my phone how can I recover my info?
  • Options
    I logged on to my game a all my info was gone it wants me to start over. I was between level 30-33 and either at A+ and A++ in spot two. I was in spot 25 on the dating.
    I have an android phone how do I recover my game?
    What if I don't have a compute?
  • Options
    Ok, I'm very sorry this is happening, I think I answered you in another post last night. I don't know what a computer has to do with a game on a phone. I'm moving these posts over to the other one, I'll review the info I gave you last night and see if I have any more suggestions.

Ok, you started your own thread yesterday, I'm moving these posts over.

Are you playing on the Facebook Page? Or, are you playing the Android game on your phone? Please take a minute and answer these questions so I can try and help you.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I bound it to my fb account but I play from my android phone because I have no computer.
  • Options
    Ok, do you mean you downloaded the Android game from the Google Play store, and you put your facebook info into the game?

Or, are you playing the facebook platform computer game on your phone?

If you are playing the Kim Kardashian: Hollywood Game ON Facebook, I am sorry to say at this time individual support is not available. If you spent money on the game, you can contact customer care to try and restore the purchases. The Facebook game is the least stable. If this is your situation, I would whole heartedly suggest you put the Android version of the game on your Android phone, and start the game over on the Android platform.

If you are playing the Android version of the game and merely let the game sign into Facebook, then we'll see what we can do to help you out.

Again, sorry this is happening.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I downloaded from Google play store then I clicked the button that said bind to fb account. I also was on Google+ though my gmail account.
  • Options
    ok,I moved your request for help over to this Glitch thread. I'm sorry for the delay, you kept mentioning Facebook, so I thought that was the platform your game was on.

http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?129748-Game-Crashes-upon-loading-since-Tokyo-Update-iOS-Android-Only

I included your details, and hope you don't mind.
    Include: Platform - Android
    Device - LG 3G VS985
    Level:

and brief description of your issue. Sorry for the delay, and hope your issue is resolved soon. Please watch the new thread listed above for info about this problem.

With that I'm closing this thread. Good luck, and hope it's resolved soon.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.