Options

Executive Realness

LyannaLyanna Registered Users 338 Posts
So, it's Tuesday, we have a bit to go until the weekend so let's have another virtual fashion show. Thought I'd pick a theme of executive realness so dress up your doll in her best business women's attire and get strutting. In mine I'm trying to channel a younger ****tier Miranda Priestley from the Devil Wears Prada.

587CD757-B520-4033-AC89-E9E580AB8B64_zpsnvsuanyj.jpg
KKH: Gigi // IRL: Andrew ✨

Game Centre // .Cullen
Playing on iOS

Comments

• Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Vats is a bit flamboyant for an executive, he chose something full of glitter, but he is feeling a champion for the meeting with Lyanna in London, I'll just be watching what kind of idea will go out of their heads !!!

R4hxfeE.jpg?1
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    Channeling my multitasking exec vibes. Dressed for the board room to brunch after this pointless meeting with Simon...

Screenshot_2015-04-28-12-11-11-1_zpspt91bmwr.png
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    Well, I've watched Simon and Maria do their thing for a while now, and I was able to procure Luz as a client, while I market her cult following films. Here I am discussing her latest endeavor, with Maria who owns a 40% share of Undercover Night Tales™

ExecuKoko_zpsbbtzzkoc.jpg
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Haha these are awesome guys, loving it

Game Centre // .Cullen
    Playing on iOS
  • Options
    AlkoholiksAlkoholiks Registered Users 545 Posts
    shaved the beard, business casual, wishing i had socks lol

1565FCF6-D58D-4959-A901-7A5F01E6AE33.jpg
    no i don't have any chill
  • Options
    I need to see Moony's Executive here. Now that we're engaged he ought to know, I'm high maintenance.....lol. Oddly enough, the twin sees him in clubs more. I wonder why that is. But seriously, should I put up the MoonySignal? He and Noona pretty much slipped away quietly.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Alkoholiks wrote: »
    shaved the beard, business casual, wishing i had socks lol

1565FCF6-D58D-4959-A901-7A5F01E6AE33.jpg

Yes, Socks for men, Stockings for women that don't end at the ankle. Seriously? Alkoholics, you look like the CEO of the Premier Yacht Manufacturing corporation. You've come a long way since those Nail flicks. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    AlkoholiksAlkoholiks Registered Users 545 Posts
    Yes, Socks for men, Stockings for women that don't end at the ankle. Seriously? Alkoholics, you look like the CEO of the Premier Yacht Manufacturing corporation. You've come a long way since those Nail flicks. ;)

we all know who the star was tho :) you should bring moony in. who doesn't love a power couple?
    no i don't have any chill
  • Options
    QueenCookieQueenCookie Registered Users 356 Posts
    Maria and I out getting some lunch after a long exhausting meeting.

2q80gw4.jpg
    Sophie
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Skipped a photoshoot to party, angry Simon talking peace with Garett.

ccKSVP8l.jpg

Another one getting in trouble, look at his face and you already know he messed up.

DY7XoEtl.png
    PM to add
  • Options
    Well, I've watched Simon and Maria do their thing for a while now, and I was able to procure Luz as a client, while I market her cult following films. Here I am discussing her latest endeavor, with Maria who owns a 40% share of Undercover Night Tales™

ExecuKoko_zpsbbtzzkoc.jpg

w4likF6.gif?1
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Well, people warned me to watch out for bloodsucker agents and sleazy situations, but I didn't listen! <seriously, if Maria gets 40% off the top, and Koko needs to feed her gift cards habit, there won't be much for the actual talent! Vampires!!>

At least the uniform is cute, I guess... And it's better than the costume for the "Tokyo Streaks" video!

image.jpg1_zpsqzp1ktlh.jpg

This is a great thread! Thanks for starting some fun up on a Tuesday, Lyanna! I have to go think of my real entries for it...
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    Minne623Minne623 Registered Users 335 Posts
    Darling this whole day has been meeting fiasco, haven't had time for lunch! ;) lol

IMG_8836_zps33e629d9.jpg
    GC Minne622
  • Options
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    Well, people warned me to watch out for bloodsucker agents and sleazy situations, but I didn't listen! <seriously, if Maria gets 40% off the top, and Koko needs to feed her gift cards habit, there won't be much for the actual talent! Vampires!!>

At least the uniform is cute, I guess... And it's better than the costume for the "Tokyo Streaks" video!

image.jpg1_zpsqzp1ktlh.jpg

This is a great thread! Thanks for starting some fun up on a Tuesday, Lyanna! I have to go think of my real entries for it...

Lyanna, I'll cut you in for 5% of Luz' cut, if you explain to her that she doesn't need to understand percentages and points. What she doesn't get on one end, she gets on the other.

I mean, she may not be raking in the dough at the front end, but she gets it from the..............ok, everybody stop laughing. Am I the only one who knows that often a Star will take a small up front salary, but gets a percentage of the syndication, merchandizing .....the back end. Seriously, you should all get your minds out of the gutter. Luz is a good girl. Ask anyone in the 6th Fleet from last years Fourth of July Tall Ships Celebration. They'll tell you how good she is.

Anyway Luz, can you dress up like an attorney? I'm brainstorming here - "Night Court - anyone need their nails done?" How's that for a working title?

I have a couple of others to dress up as executives. This is fun for a Tuesday. Thanks Lyanna.

Oh, BTW - no worries Luz. I get mine off the top, Maria gets 40 of your 40. See? It's all good. THanks for thinking of me Doll. ;) And, uh, am I the only one who has never seen CamelT on a dress before?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Minne623 wrote: »
    Darling this whole day has been meeting fiasco, haven't had time for lunch! ;) lol

IMG_8836_zps33e629d9.jpg

Stylish AND business like Minne. But you should eat. Otherwise you end up drinking your lunch during 3 martini power lunches. Not a bad thing, but you burn out quicker. Nosh on the bread while the waiter gets the next round from the bar. Makes all the difference in the world.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Minne623Minne623 Registered Users 335 Posts
    Oh Lychee Martini would make this day so much better!! Lol
    GC Minne622
  • Options
    EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    Things got a little wild at the office party! omg did you see how much cleavage Shae is showing?! :p

KxZ8iT1.jpg
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • Options
    Shae is always such a wild child!

Well, Luz and Stellan enjoyed that bangin' office party, too. Or at least Stellan did. Luz is feeling pretty serious about the job right now. It's tough being the star of a series of titillating nail-salon videos while also representing yourself against slanderous allegations <High times during Fleet Week!? How dare you! Never! Not since last year!>, and also trying to stop the back end from getting the front end! Or...whatever...

Actually, I'm just pleased that I finally know what this awesome, enormous bag is for-- holding legal briefs! Yay.
    image.jpg1_zpsleh7y4vp.jpg

Wow! "Titillating" made it through the censor-bot! Score!

<also, Eselle, sorry that my looks are so close to yours. No style-jacking intended, I promise. I guess people who work together for a long time start to look the same or something.>

• Options
    Legal Briefs? Luz, I thought you'd be Legal Bikinis. Or Legal Thongs. ooooooh Papers. You mean legal papers. Like Writs and torts. And Doll, I said the Fleet Week Filibuster was last year Executive Realness was serious fun. Thanks for this.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    P
    Lyanna, I'll cut you in for 5% of Luz' cut, if you explain to her that she doesn't need to understand percentages and points. What she doesn't get on one end, she gets on the other.

I mean, she may not be raking in the dough at the front end, but she gets it from the..............ok, everybody stop laughing. Am I the only one who knows that often a Star will take a small up front salary, but gets a percentage of the syndication, merchandizing .....the back end. Seriously, you should all get your minds out of the gutter. Luz is a good girl. Ask anyone in the 6th Fleet from last years Fourth of July Tall Ships Celebration. They'll tell you how good she is.

Anyway Luz, can you dress up like an attorney? I'm brainstorming here - "Night Court - anyone need their nails done?" How's that for a working title?

I have a couple of others to dress up as executives. This is fun for a Tuesday. Thanks Lyanna.

Oh, BTW - no worries Luz. I get mine off the top, Maria gets 40 of your 40. See? It's all good. THanks for thinking of me Doll. ;) And, uh, am I the only one who has never seen CamelT on a dress before?

Haha I'll take that 5% darling, count me in.

Look who I ran into in Paris in between meetings, well one must have lunch...

3BCFEB35-B848-49C1-B552-AF941AB34655_zpsq8zqmeun.jpg

Game Centre // .Cullen
    Playing on iOS
  • Options
    Legal Briefs? Luz, I thought you'd be Legal Bikinis. Or Legal Thongs. ooooooh Papers. You mean legal papers. Like Writs and torts. And Doll, I said the Fleet Week Filibuster was last year Executive Realness was serious fun. Thanks for this.

Well, just know that you won't find me there this year! I'm a serious businesswoman these days!

<quietly notes Fleet Week on July calendar, begins planning elaborate disguise>

• Options
    Lyanna wrote: »
    Look who I ran into in Paris in between meetings, well one must have lunch...

And one must compare fabu legal briefs bags! Also, go you!, matching that lipstick to something!!

Listen, Lyanna, I have one of Koko's keys to her money & gift cards room! Jump ship from that piddling 5% deal and I'll make you an even partner <a full 50:50!> with Koko in her cut! All you have to do is take these incriminating photos from last year's Fleet Week, digitally lighten the skin color of one unnamed individual, then apply purple eyeshadow and some fangs! Do we have a deal? Don't all lawyers want to make partner?

• Options
    And one must compare fabu legal briefs bags! Also, go you!, matching that lipstick to something!!

Listen, Lyanna, I have one of Koko's keys to her money & gift cards room! Jump ship from that piddling 5% deal and I'll make you an even partner <a full 50:50!> with Koko in her cut! All you have to do is take these incriminating photos from last year's Fleet Week, digitally lighten the skin color of one unnamed individual, then apply purple eyeshadow and some fangs! Do we have a deal? Don't all lawyers want to make partner?

Well I'm just willing to do what it takes to become partner. Consider it done! To the next Alicia Florrick and Diane Lockhart

**Also on a side note, I'm a tad colourblind, what colour is that lipstick I've been thinking it was a silvery pinky colour this whole time

Game Centre // .Cullen
    Playing on iOS
  • Options
    Funny, but I was remembering your earlier comment about having issues with seeing color! I'd been wondering about your incredible luck with fashion choices!

Your lipstick is a teal blue, as is your skirt. The shirt is a bright lemon yellow. The bag suggests a classic British Tan leather to me. <or that's how I see those colors, anyway.> It's a very successful pairing.

• Options
    Funny, but I was remembering your earlier comment about having issues with seeing color! I'd been wondering about your incredible luck with fashion choices!

Your lipstick is a teal blue, as is your skirt. The shirt is a bright lemon yellow. The bag suggests a classic British Tan leather to me. <or that's how I see those colors, anyway.> It's a very successful pairing.

Oooh right I had no idea it was a teal blue lipstick! Oh well, it's my signature lip colour. As for the skirt I thought that was grey! Aye aye aye my colourblindness. Thanks though glad my outfits look good! Xx

Game Centre // .Cullen
    Playing on iOS
  • Options
    Oooh right I had no idea it was a teal blue lipstick! Oh well, it's my signature lip colour. As for the skirt I thought that was grey! Aye aye aye my colourblindness. Thanks though glad my outfits look good! Xx

I didn't know about it Lyanna!

How do you feel about the colorful threads?

I always thought that the color of your doll lipstick was a reference to Lyanna Stark blue rose.

Just to check, did you know that the hair color of your doll is blond and her eyes are brown?

If you want to play the look of Lyanna, there is the option of brown hair and gray eyes for!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Vats wrote: »
    I didn't know about it Lyanna!

How do you feel about the colorful threads?

I always thought that the color of your doll lipstick was a reference to Lyanna Stark blue rose.

Just to check, did you know that the hair color of your doll is blond and her eyes are brown?

If you want to play the look of Lyanna, there is the option of brown hair and gray eyes for!

Hey yeah she's named after Lyanna Stark, I really didn't know the lipstick was blue! And I can see the blonde hair though, I experiement with brown but I end up changing it back. Gotta love a bit of blonde:)

Game Centre // .Cullen
    Playing on iOS
  • Options
    EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    <also, Eselle, sorry that my looks are so close to yours. No style-jacking intended, I promise. I guess people who work together for a long time start to look the same or something.>

No worries Luz! They both look so grown and sexy ;)

Loving all these business/office looks!
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    2a6oyeb.jpg
    23kq0kx.jpg
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Options
    Hey yeah she's named after Lyanna Stark, I really didn't know the lipstick was blue! And I can see the blonde hair though, I experiement with brown but I end up changing it back. Gotta love a bit of blonde:)

Yes blondes have more fun!

Lyanna is amazing with the blue lipstick keep that way!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!