Options

Ray is a power-crazed little monster!

LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
Okay, so one of my dolls is married, and goes on a date with their spouse religiously every single day. I don't feel like losing this particular spouse, or paying Kstars, so I'm careful with it. They just went on a successfully completed date about 3 hours ago.

Still, that stupid Ray is tweeting, "Has anyone seen ________ and _________ lately?", and taking away hundreds of thousands of fans when he does! I just lost more than 330,000 fans; heinous!

It has happened repeatedly, and I'm getting seriously tired of it!!! I would say it happens at least three times a week now, despite my careful daily dates.

Anyone else seeing this happen?
Luz GC: LuzVarias
Stellan GC: lgordon19

Comments

• Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    That happened to me yesterday. I was initially relieved that I had a 3 hour date with bae. I thought I was set for the day & Ray tweets "Has anyone seen...." And my fan base plummets. Then my bae calls me for another date... Like four hours after our three hour date. So I accept & I'm stuck with an exhausting, money draining eight hour date. I hope it's a glitch because I'm seriously contemplating divorce right now.
    GC: Zoë Strange