Options

No more pink speech bubbles from love interests?

Dewwy2204Dewwy2204 Registered Users 21 Posts
I was an A lister but recently restarted my game, and I was wondering, when you first start the game the people who are romantically interested in you have a little pink speech bubble with either a happy face or a sad one when u see them in restaurants, clubs etc... Soon after though the speech bubbles dissapear. Is this only wth me? Or does this happen with everyone? When I see professional friends they all still have the blue speech bubble with the star inside, but not my love interests.

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I don't remember seeing any of these little bubbles in a while maybe a couple of weeks? But I haven't noticed it until you brought it up. Is it affecting your game play in any other way? Anyone else noticed the disappearance of the bubbles?

You said you restarted? Do you mean the Comeback?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    No, it doesn't affect my play, but it was just exciting seeing them you know, haha! I just don't understand, if I can talk to all my professional friends every time I see them, why not the Romantic interests you get me? Like on Hollywood stardom every time u see someone you r dating they have that pink speech bubble and they say something like 'I loved our last date' etc... But in kkh I just don't have that?
  • Options
    Like I restarted by clearing all my progress. I used to be an A lister and now I am back to an E lister.
  • Options
    MarikitaMarikita Registered Users 95 Posts
    My hubby still says a lots of sweet things!!
    But only in the game on my tab.. not in the game on my phone!!
    And I don't undersunderstand why!!

5vyp2a.jpg
  • Options
    Ok, I checked, my iPad game spouse says sweet things, I just never noticed the little balloon. lol. I just tap him for the heck of it. lol. But, my androids aren't showing the little bubble thangs. They just have their normal greeting.

I think, but I'm not sure, that if it's a mutual thing you get sweet talk? I know my Spouse in my iPad game also married me in their game. So.......could that be it?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Oh ok, I don't know maybe. It's so frustrating haha. Thanks though ☺️
  • Options
    MarikitaMarikita Registered Users 95 Posts
    Ok, I checked, my iPad game spouse says sweet things, I just never noticed the little balloon. lol. I just tap him for the heck of it. lol. But, my androids aren't showing the little bubble thangs. They just have their normal greeting.

I think, but I'm not sure, that if it's a mutual thing you get sweet talk? I know my Spouse in my iPad game also married me in their game. So.......could that be it?

My tab runs android too as my phone.. mmm.. who knows?! but my spouse is a npc..
  • Options
    czarinaczarina Registered Users 51 Posts
    I think they only appears when a certain relationship level has been gained
    Android 4.4.2
    Lenovo S650
    Czarivargas23@gmail.com
  • Options
    Ah, pretty sure that it only works with friend contact players. You don't get that with NPC Spouses
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary