Black gift boxes (during weekends)??

MzBabyPhat2UMzBabyPhat2U Registered Users 42 Posts
I swore when this game first started- you had a chance to a black gift box on either Friday, Saturday or Sunday. Now - you only get one chance to win a portion of the outfit, any other chances you have to use 40 K stars or
you are stuck with your daily gift boxes?

Is this just because i am on the iphone or did this change happen to everyone?

Comments

• VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    We started to win gift boxes, on India update ? Not sure, but it wasn't at the beginning.

Black always been related to events.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Hi MzBabyPhat2U! Haven't seen you here in a while. I know when the gift boxes started, we got a special gift box daily for each event during the whole holiday season. If an event ran 3 days.....for 3 days we would get a special box. No more. Now we either 'earn' one and buy the rest, or earn none. And the weekly special outfits, Kim's Picks aren't for sale anymore. Those are the things (we think) that are put in the new Weekend special boxes, to try an win by purchasing 40K Star Boxes.

Tomorrow we should get a teaser, showing us the outfit we can earn, then later on they show the gift box bonus outfits. I'm still hoping each weekend that the special outfit will come back. Last one was back in February. Lovely Black and White dress, and a piece of jewelry I think.

Anyway, hope this helps and nice to see you back. ;) Of course, you've probably been here all along, but had no complaint till now. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    The boxes started with Halloween. I'd be willing to bet my Rover aww, ok, I'll bet all 3 of my rovers. lol.

Modified to say 'special' gift boxes. For the life of me, I can't recall when the other little gift boxes started.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • MzBabyPhat2UMzBabyPhat2U Registered Users 42 Posts
    Hi MzBabyPhat2U! Haven't seen you here in a while. I know when the gift boxes started, we got a special gift box daily for each event during the whole holiday season. If an event ran 3 days.....for 3 days we would get a special box. No more. Now we either 'earn' one and buy the rest, or earn none. And the weekly special outfits, Kim's Picks aren't for sale anymore. Those are the things (we think) that are put in the new Weekend special boxes, to try an win by purchasing 40K Star Boxes.

Tomorrow we should get a teaser, showing us the outfit we can earn, then later on they show the gift box bonus outfits. I'm still hoping each weekend that the special outfit will come back. Last one was back in February. Lovely Black and White dress, and a piece of jewelry I think.

Anyway, hope this helps and nice to see you back. ;) Of course, you've probably been here all along, but had no complaint till now. ;)

not truly a complaint- just wondering what happened - i swore you were able to open a box a day. like the daily events.
    oh well- i do come on here at least once a week. but i do tend to be quiet. You all have such amazing friendships and treads - i am so shy - i sometimes get discouraged... (but this is my cross to bear..LOL)

i am now seaching feeds for the newest risque video loni love wants me to do- i am seeing if i should just bite the bullet and use the K stars. (off for my search) LOL
    Vats wrote: »
    We started to win gift boxes, on India update ? Not sure, but it wasn't at the beginning.

Black always been related to events.

Thank you. I thought it was all along- but i have been playing for a year now - so it all is ****led together.
  • xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    MzBabyPhat2U you should definitely post more often! :) btw what word got starred out there I can't work it out :D
    GC: { Lucyxx }
    xXLucyXx wrote: »
    MzBabyPhat2U you should definitely post more often! :) btw what word got starred out there I can't work it out :D

m u f f l e d - or i should of said- I have been playing for a year now so everything is crammed together. I did miss the RED Event and i thought i was going to die.. LOL I am so careful now with the updates. (thank you for the love Lucy- i am going to try to add you on GC)
  • xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    m u f f l e d - or i should of said- I have been playing for a year now so everything is crammed together. I did miss the RED Event and i thought i was going to die.. LOL I am so careful now with the updates. (thank you for the love Lucy- i am going to try to add you on GC)
    Yay thanks! :)
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    I was trying to figure that naughty word out, myself!

Join the party, MzBabyPhat2U! Everyone would love it. Also, what's a decent nickname for you?
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

LuzVarias wrote: »
    I was trying to figure that naughty word out, myself!

Join the party, MzBabyPhat2U! Everyone would love it. Also, what's a decent nickname for you?

I have gone by Diva in the past - Or MzBabyPhat2U LOL - But Diva ever since i was 15.