Gifting entire wardrobes!

2Next

Comments

• KategetstokedKategetstoked Registered Users 31 Posts
    Add me and send me gifts on Kim Kardashian Game please 😍😍😍 I lost all my progress !!! I'm so upset 😭 My Game Center name is Kategetstoked

It's the same name on the actual game !!!!
  • NellyKicksAssNellyKicksAss Registered Users 12 Posts
    Hi, just started playing this game and I love it! Added you, I love presents! <3 My username is NellyKicksAss. :)
  • EffydEffyd Banned Users 35 Posts
    Ugh. None of you that have added me to GC in the past few days are showing up in my game. I really want to gift but no one new is showing up in my game contacts. Anyone know how to fix it?
  • Evenstar __Evenstar __ Registered Users 37 Posts
    I think quite a few people are having that problem since the last update, I do too... I hope it fixes itself with the next update:/
    Add me on GC: -Evenstar-
  • Kmack_93Kmack_93 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Hi. I'm a pretty new player looking for all the help I can get. I added you. πŸ˜‰
  • AkdenizMakisiAkdenizMakisi Registered Users 6 Posts
    I've added u doll! Please help me!!! You may send me all clothes, all shoes, all accesories, all hair styles
    Game name: Deniz Makigillian
    Game Center: AkdenizMakisi
    My GC is working again! I just gifted allllll of you! Feel free to add me - effyd
  • rafgaudierirafgaudieri Registered Users 6 Posts
    Hi effyd, I've added you on GC... my GC nickname is rafgaudieri as you can see.... help me with my wardrobe 😜❀️
  • rafgaudierirafgaudieri Registered Users 6 Posts
    effyd I added you but in my contacts you are a E-star level.... is that a glitch or you restarted the game on your GC ?
    I am currently B++ so it might be a glitch!
  • rjdv14rjdv14 Registered Users 13 Posts
    Just friended you... all I'm looking for is a few Level 31 & 32 gifts :-D
  • Jadore_MoiJadore_Moi Registered Users 17 Posts
    GC: jadore_moi
  • LStarLStar Registered Users 17 Posts
    GC: LeahCupcake

I'll be happy with anything, thanks so much :)
    Sent to all of you! I'm looking for more GC friends now. Feel free to add!
  • ElvirettaElviretta Registered Users 19 Posts
    Hi! I just added you, my nick is Elviretta94 :*
    I want to hit level 30 tonight so please add me to GC! I'll send you the entire wardrobe. I'm just desperate to make some progress and gifting is the only way I can hit level 30 :)
  • NayomiivbNayomiivb Registered Users 10 Posts
    Please add me.. My GC name is nayomiivb.. Thank you soo much for this :)
  • Evenstar __Evenstar __ Registered Users 37 Posts
    Hey Effyd, my GC is -Evenstar-, I added you a while ago and I was wondering if you tried gifting me yet? Maybe it is just a glitch in my game but I didn't receive anything so I thought I ask :)
    Add me on GC: -Evenstar-
  • MzBabyPhat2UMzBabyPhat2U Registered Users 42 Posts
    Effyd wrote: Β»
    Please add me to Game Center because I will send you everything or the things that you don't have yet.

My Game Center name is: effyd

Please post here if you got the gifts or tell me your GC/what gifts you want specifically (if not all)?
    Thanks guys!

just added you.... Thank you in advance.
  • JJWard12JJWard12 Registered Users 4 Posts
    Need gifts plzz effyd, GC name is Javonelite
  • Ann RoseAnn Rose Registered Users 8 Posts
    Didn't receive any gift yet, but thanks for the add.
  • EffyEffy Banned Users 50 Posts
    If you didn't receive anything, what's your GC? I have been noticing a glitch where I will send the entire wardrobe to someone and have a Max friendship level with them but then I go back to send more and everything can be sent again?
  • SpikeSpikeSpikeSpike Registered Users 29 Posts
    Effy wrote: Β»
    If you didn't receive anything, what's your GC? I have been noticing a glitch where I will send the entire wardrobe to someone and have a Max friendship level with them but then I go back to send more and everything can be sent again?

I haven't receieved anything. My wardrobe is in desperate shape right now. Lol my GC is poohgirl87
    GC: Poohgirl87 :o
  • 080Darknight080080Darknight080 Registered Users 10 Posts
    Added, any gifts you can send will be much appreciated! Game Center: icekid465
  • karkar Registered Users 16 Posts
    i added you, my name is karohsm, i would be really happy if you could add and gift me:) thank you in advance :)
  • kodiakkiakodiakkia Registered Users 65 Posts
    If you're still giving away gifts, I would sure love a few new items. I just restarted my game so I could use anything you're willing to give. My Game Center ID is kodiakkia
  • primadiamondsprimadiamonds Registered Users 36 Posts
    I added you! My GC ID is primadiamonds
  • nikkittynikkitty Registered Users 5 Posts
    Hi! I sent you a request, I am luvnikki4ever in GC and Nikki in the game. Please gift me any k-star shoes, k-star dresses, or k-star accessories. Thank you so much!
  • VickieejVickieej Registered Users 22 Posts
    Hi! I just added you - my GC is: polish4lunch

Thank you!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Hi this Original Poster is no longer here, I'm closing this thread so you can look for current ones. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    πŸ¦‹Purple Headed β™Š+ πŸ₯₯ Chick Playing iOS & Android πŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.