Weekend Event 5/01/2015 May Day and More! AmazeB@lls Adventure!!!

Comments

• DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    Should we keep tally of how many stars we accumulate? Or are we making this our own event thread?

┐(´д`)┌

PhotoGrid_1430471047298_zpszgf7gk27.jpg
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • lediskogirllediskogirl Registered Users 13 Posts
    I want my weekend event!! :(
  • AlkoholiksAlkoholiks Registered Users 545 Posts
    Charli wrote: »
    Hey guys! Thought I should let y'all know. My SD card was damaged, so I had to reformat it. And later when I downloaded KKH, my game was reset. Yes, it's back to before I was famous. All my exclusive outfits since I started playing, all gone :(

Wow Charli! I'm very sorry this has happened to you.
    no i don't have any chill
  • LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    The return of Kim's Picks is great! But there wasn't an option for the guys to buy, too!

Well, I'll take it as a good sign for the future anyway...

And Charli, you're certainly one cool dude. I'm so sorry, though.
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

I must be missing something....why are a few still asking for a weekend event?

This is a weekend event + sale + Kim's pick + a new storyline

I feel like only hackers won't be happy with this event bcuz there's no reason to play for stars bcuz they steal them.

Oh, and guy bcuz there's no Kim's pick. The should get a Kanye or LD pick.

Andriod player
  • YogiBearYogiBear Registered Users 79 Posts
    Men need new threads, I have nothing new to wear! Gave men some new Dash threads
    KK: H
    Yogi Bear
    A++ List Ranked #136
    102.4 Million Fans
    2nd Come Back Quest
    A-List Couple Ranked #1

K&K
    Yogi Bear
    39 Followers

BS: AD
    Yogi Bear
    Mainstream Ranked #106
    177.3K Fans
    416.8K Sold
    Bluestacks 2.0.2
  • MommyTo3MunchkinsMommyTo3Munchkins Registered Users 341 Posts
    Hey guys! Thought I should let y'all know. My SD card was damaged, so I had to reformat it. And later when I downloaded KKH, my game was reset. Yes, it's back to before I was famous. All my exclusive outfits since I started playing, all gone :(

I tried skipping the Kustomization and all, but it didn't give me the option to choose another saved game. Soooo...I'm playing again now. It's not that bad actually, you know? Why am I not freaking out ? :p

Oh btw, how can I restore my purchases? I can't see that option either.

Oh no!! How sad! I'm so sorry, Charli. :(

I don't want to be grumpy, but I am kind of frustrated about the k-star for every gig weekend, since I am stuck with the always repeating Crowdfunding gig that I do with Simon. I really didn't want to start it again, but I am not getting gigs otherwise. :(

~Melissa~
    GC: MommyTo3Munchkins

I don't want to be grumpy, but I am kind of frustrated about the k-star for every gig weekend, since I am stuck with the always repeating Crowdfunding gig that I do with Simon. I really didn't want to start it again, but I am not getting gigs otherwise. :(

That's understandable, I would be frustrated too.

Andriod player
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts

I tried skipping the Kustomization and all, but it didn't give me the option to choose another saved game. Soooo...I'm playing again now. It's not that bad actually, you know? Why am I not freaking out ? :p

Oh btw, how can I restore my purchases? I can't see that option either.

nooooooooooooooooooooooooo! I am so sorry this happened Charli. Please contact Glu - Use this link, go to contact Glu and they can help restore any purchases you made (not like jackets and clothes, but if you made purchases in the game, like KStars and packages, that can be restored. http://ggnbb.glu.com/announcement.php?f=175 This is awful Charli. I'm so sorry.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AlkoholiksAlkoholiks Registered Users 545 Posts
    it's not really an event for guys just a sale on pants
    no i don't have any chill
  • zitronezitrone Registered Users 194 Posts
    Who's getting the dress? I'm not sure. It's kind of see through.
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Is anyone getting the Kim's pick?

It's VERY scandalous, in my opinion lol.
    PM to add
  • MkloveMklove Registered Users 275 Posts
    I would like to get nicer things the next weekend... This weeks seems to me like a transitional weekend where Glu's main objective is to get rid of the items that they dont really sell at all,,,

I have seen on their facebook page a superb outfit sith thigh high boots and a new hair style... Im going to save stars for them:)

I like the see through idea but I think the skirt is very bizarre and not very flowy, looks like they have sprayed something on it so it looks like intact , like botoxed:)
    Since My ios Game is stuck on the repeating gig, I'm doing parties all weekend with that one. But my read on this week is fuzzy. One one hand - I bought the two Black and White dresses for my Androids. When it avail for 80 with jewelry, only Apple P had funds. So, today the two Androids were happy to buy the dress at 20% off.

But, the other one can't earn stars. I totally get that Glu is trying to fix the Crashing problem that developed after the update, so I'm fine with giving Glu more time to fix the smaller - repeating gig glitch - but it's shouldn't have been Star for 5 Star Professional Gigs this weekend while the glitch is going on.

In the end, what happens, happens, maybe in view of a glitch keeping us out of this weekends thing, they'll accomodate us some other way. But with people losing their games and not being able to open, I'm not doing so bad. And it's the weekend. Good morning. Let's party.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Alkoholiks wrote: »
    it's not really an event for guys just a sale on pants

So the guys can't earn K Stars for each gig they complete?

The event is:

Earn a K Star for each 5-Star rating on photo shoot, appearance, acting or modeling job

Andriod player
    Guys aparently don't have any tops or jackets on sale, the way women have some dresses on sale. How many pair of black pants do men want? With women it's different. ;) We want more of everything.

And, at least for me, and probably others, the weekend Event is an umbrella term for everything going on this weekend. Some can earn Stars, Some can Spend Stars, But, we're all here together. If my bro'pals aren't happy, I feel for them. Charli's game is gone, I want to find him in Friends and give him a little something. Seriously, let's look at Charli's game. Gone. Yet, Charli starts over, and does so with more class than I'd ever have.

Charli, post your game info so you can friend up with a lot more people and we'll turn this into a gift opportunity.

Shower, coffee, little drive in my car, and lots of playing. Oooh morning song. Who's got a good one to get us up and active?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    zitrone wrote: »
    Who's getting the dress? I'm not sure. It's kind of see through.

Naimonster wrote: »
    Is anyone getting the Kim's pick?

It's VERY scandalous, in my opinion lol.

I am :) and I'll get one in every color when/if they release them.

PhotoGrid_1430483047372_zps50mtryl6.jpg

Andriod player
    Bought the greenish, will gladly buy the purple when/if that pops up.

However, maybe in different cultures, I could easily see how it could be considered too risque, but with all the other outfits, it's not the skimpiest. I think Kylie's slip dress (didn't win one, anyone?) was way more 'go finish putting your clothes on' than the lace number, but that's just me.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Oooh I think I like the white one better, seems more conservative xD Are those the unreleased items btw?

I do want to see you guys modeling this green one though, maybe I'll change my mind after!
    PM to add
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Thanks everyone. I'll submit a ticket now for the restoration of purchases :)

Moony's such a gem! He saw me dressed in basic, and sent many new clothes. Like for about half an hour it kept popping up that I received a gift from him. Thanks a ton bro :o

Android users are more than welcome to add me. It's bilal.salem0@gmail.com. Wonder why I put that 0 in the end? I made it when I was in sixth grade, but it's also my official address now. :p
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    Oh Charli I'm sorry that happened it's nice that you're so positive about it. You and Noona are shining stars who will come back fiercer and more fabulous than ever :)
    GC: { Lucyxx }

Moony's such a gem! He saw me dressed in basic, and sent many new clothes. Like for about half an hour it kept popping up that I received a gift from him. Thanks a ton bro :o

Android users are more than welcome to add me. It's bilal.salem0@gmail.com. Wonder why I put that 0 in the end? I made it when I was in sixth grade, but it's also my official address now. :p

I can't imagine what I would do if I loss my progress. I get anxiety just thinking about it. It makes me want to take inventory of everything I have (sorry that's my OCD kicking in)

I added you :-)

Andriod player
    Aww, I wish Moony would come back. I have to talk to him about the wedding! lol. Plus, I miss his warm heart and gentle spirit. (I think the wedding is just to keep Glu off my back about being a single woman. And he stepped up for me. ((Ok, he had no choice, but he was very nice about it.)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary

I added you :) I can't do what Moony did though, but I'll try xD

Oh wait, if I can even see you in my friends list, I know android takes a year for friends list to show up lol.
    PM to add
    And still no music? Aaaaack. Ok, DJ's choice.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Oh Charli, I'm so sorry, that's my biggest fear and don't know if I would have your strength to continue, I hope you can have a lot more success in this new gameplay!

Glu needs to provide clear information about saving our games, it's ridiculous the amount of people who lose their progress!
    You mean that it's holiday because the International Workers' Day?

Yes exactly.

I liked the event, but the discount could be bigger and cover more items!

I pray for the day that we will have an event to earn 1 k-star for every 5-star-rating gig + 50 off sale on all k-star items + VIP event!

I had problem to log on the forum if I disappear please call maintenance!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Vats wrote: »

Glu needs to provide clear information about saving our games, it's ridiculous the amount of people who lose their progress!

Saving game progress process and procedures should be provided by Glu asap.

I imagine with the new celebs games coming soon (Brittany Spears, Katy Perry, Kendall and Kylie) and their fans it will be a mandatory must.

Andriod player
  • xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    Dear glu if you're reading this thank you for giving us a sale and Kim's picks and a kstar earning weekend it's nice that you listen and give us what we want to see. Please can you fix the gig glitch soon though because it makes the k star weekend less fun when you only have repeating 8hr (12hr!) gigs to do. Thanks <3

PS I have no idea if glu are actually reading this I just imagine they read everything and if not they may be drawn in by the prospect of an amazeb@lls adventure cos sounds fun right :)
    GC: { Lucyxx }
    Well said Lucy

xXLucyXx wrote: »
    Dear glu if you're reading this thank you for giving us a sale and Kim's picks and a kstar earning weekend it's nice that you listen and give us what we want to see. Please can you fix the gig glitch soon though because it makes the k star weekend less fun when you only have repeating 8hr (12hr!) gigs to do. Thanks <3

PS I have no idea if glu are actually reading this I just imagine they read everything and if not they may be drawn in by the prospect of an amazeb@lls adventure cos sounds fun right :)

Andriod player
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Oh no you didn't! lol. I want you to know, GluAdmin commented back at the holidays, how they were very pleased to have gotten the red gown out of the gift box. So, when we were dressing them for the talent show, we chose the green number. GluAdmin was thrilled when I did this for them.........well, I can't find it now, but it was a hit with the Mods/Admins, Hey, No judgement. lol.

So, if there was any cross dressing.....it wasn't me. :) Besides

Yep. Still love it and have shared it with the others. The dancing avatar is probably the best thing I've ever seen in the forums.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.