Weekend Event 5/01/2015 May Day and More! AmazeB@lls Adventure!!!

Comments

• GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    xXLucyXx wrote: »
    Dear glu if you're reading this thank you for giving us a sale and Kim's picks and a kstar earning weekend it's nice that you listen and give us what we want to see. Please can you fix the gig glitch soon though because it makes the k star weekend less fun when you only have repeating 8hr (12hr!) gigs to do. Thanks <3

PS I have no idea if glu are actually reading this I just imagine they read everything and if not they may be drawn in by the prospect of an amazeb@lls adventure cos sounds fun right :)

Yes, we are actually reading this. The fix for the duplicate gigs is in the works, but it won't be fully fixed until the next update. Feel free to ignore those gigs and keep working on others as best you can.

Glad you are enjoying the bonus star event.
  • AlkoholiksAlkoholiks Registered Users 545 Posts
    Since I'm the host I'm going to hold my tongue for once, but I am a rather irritated. Enjoy your "event" folks. You guys can carry on the fiesta without this amigo.
    no i don't have any chill
  • xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    gluadmin wrote: »
    Yes, we are actually reading this. The fix for the duplicate gigs is in the works, but it won't be fully fixed until the next update. Feel free to ignore those gigs and keep working on others as best you can.

Glad you are enjoying the bonus star event.
    Unfortunately I don't have any others because Simon won't call me until I 'complete' the four glitched gigs I have open but thanks anyway :)
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Oooh I think I like the white one better, seems more conservative xD Are those the unreleased items btw?

I do want to see you guys modeling this green one though, maybe I'll change my mind after!

Alright, you! Here are Lyanna and I running amuck in Paris, pretending that we don't know everyone can see our underwear! We know how to have fun...

image.jpg1_zpsfznittrp.jpg
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Ooooooooh you 2 must've been turning people's head 180 degrees.
    PM to add
    360 degrees, actually! It was slightly terrifying!

• FaithRoseFaithRose Registered Users 22 Posts
    This is the kind of event I'd usually grind for but with the repeating gig glitch that's not much of an option (How I miss those 3 hour gigs). A few k stars is better than none though, so I'll take what I can get! Positive vibes.
    Add me on Game Center! Alkatneu
  • xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    Hahaha Alkoholiks have you seen Koko's greeting it's pretty funny

PS don't go I might eat all the bacon :)
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    YogiBear wrote: »
    Men need new threads, I have nothing new to wear! Gave men some new Dash threads

Hey Guys, toss out brief suggestions of things you'd like me to put in a poll for MENSWEAR Only. Can someone post the sale items for guys? Pants? And if you got a special like out lovely lace dress post that too? I feel bad and want to do their poll first.

Then I'll do one for Dolls. But now. Suggestions (brief) for a poll for menswear. And I'll see about setting it up so you can vote for more than one. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Hahaha Alkoholiks have you seen Koko's greeting it's pretty funny

PS don't go I might eat all the bacon :)

Dannit! I have to go see what Apple P is saying now. When I get my hands on her......................

Phew! Once she got me an Luz in trouble. Something about a recent personal hygiene fad appointment. I don't know what the big deal was. She heard about on KUWTK. Anyway, anyone know what Stellan is saying now?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Hey Guys, toss out brief suggestions of things you'd like me to put in a poll for MENSWEAR Only.

I'd like a dark leather messenger bag. Or any messenger bag at all.

And socks. A few pairs.

And cargo pants.

And another well-tailored men's suit.

And a bathing suit.

Leather boots.

The sale item for men is pants, but for Stellan, there are only a variety of black pants remaining, and I already have plenty. And no, there's no Kim's Picks item for the men to buy. And I just know that Kim is perfectly good at picking out men's clothes, too!

Koko, can you send me a screenshot of Apple P's greeting?

Don't bother, Koko, Stellan isn't saying anything very interesting right now, and it's the same as the last few days. He gets that way sometimes...

Dear glu if you're reading this thank you for giving us a sale and Kim's picks and a kstar earning weekend it's nice that you listen and give us what we want to see. Please can you fix the gig glitch soon though because it makes the k star weekend less fun when you only have repeating 8hr (12hr!) gigs to do. Thanks <3

PS I have no idea if glu are actually reading this I just imagine they read everything and if not they may be drawn in by the prospect of an amazeb@lls adventure cos sounds fun right :)

Gee, I go out for my weekend shopping (code for excuse to buy more gift cards. Ssssh) and come back to see GluAdmin here. In my defense.......Amazeb@lls is an aktual KardashianSpeak Term. Just like that personal hygiene fad. I am thrilled with the fact that the game with the repeat gig is the now tasting life in the single digits, as she klaws her way back to number one, only to take screenshot, grab the fashion guru dress, up my Energy with 3 more for 40 Max, and lose all my fans. I think I'll grab a midori before I get there, so I'll really enjoy the thrill of plummeting all the way back down to one fan, A E++. Thiat will probably happen this weekend now.

Bought dresses for all the games. And I'm getting more stars in the Android games. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    Koko, can you send me a screenshot of Apple P's greeting?

I don't get to see Apple P saying it I had to go check her settings. Can you do it Lucy? I hope she's wearing underwear. Sigh. As a mother, you can only do so much. Wait Luz, you'll see. And everyone here wants Babies. SMH

Wait a minute. Sigh. I just caught up. No more Friday shopping. that man will have to go buy his own Bourbon Chicken from now on.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Yeah, I have a difficult time keeping underpants on my kids already, and they're both younger than four. It's clearly going to be a struggle...

Koko, do you think people would want to do another social fashion-show thread like I often start; or with this being a low-key kind of weekend, should I maybe leave it alone and come back to it next weekend?

Place feels sleepy, should it just stay that way during a weekend when people are going "ham" to earn free kstars, as Trevoractor would say?

• NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    Congrats to Alkoholiks! Love the food.

I hope everyone has fun with their weekend..
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
    Wild party at my place, everybody's welcome!!! Woooooooooooo!

What's that, Koko? You're cutting me off? Why?!

image.jpg1_zpsosxnf7nd.jpg

So I ditched the earrings, changed my boots. You thought they were too much, or something? What's the problem? Stop laughing!
    image.jpg1_zpsfa8zzxyf.jpg

• trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    Wild party at my place, everybody's welcome!!! Woooooooooooo!

What's that, Koko? You're cutting me off? Why?!

omg outfit goals
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:

Place feels sleepy, should it just stay that way during a weekend when people are going "ham" to earn free kstars, as Trevoractor would say?
    haha i've already done 50+ photoshoots today. I was playing all day at school.
    Hey Guys, toss out brief suggestions of things you'd like me to put in a poll for MENSWEAR Only. Can someone post the sale items for guys? Pants? And if you got a special like out lovely lace dress post that too? I feel bad and want to do their poll first.

Then I'll do one for Dolls. But now. Suggestions (brief) for a poll for menswear. And I'll see about setting it up so you can vote for more than one. ;)
    -a nosering
    -a tye dye tank top
    -a bandana (for our hair). It could look similar to this. image_zpsvzsaondw.jpg
    -the girls always get accessories with pets so why can't the guys have one too? you could make a messenger bag with a pet in it for the guys. (preferably a pug)
    -a top like this! image_zps5ic6zl5l.jpg
    -and rolled up jeans like those too ^^
    -and this facial hair pleaseee! image_zpsntt1rmvk.jpg
  • DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    On my way to party with Luz,

Dress code attire...check

2015-05-01%2018.07.29_zps3ktpam2n.png
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
    DMV, mi casa tu casa! You're always welcome!

<psst! did you know you're not wearing any pants? Watch out for Koko, she seems to be the Fashion Police or something! Just a little heads-up. Also, she keeps taking my drinks away, so when you get one, snag one extra, okay?>

• VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Guys have someone else having trouble logging in?

I tried several times throughout the day and couldn't, the only time I could the forum didn't allow me to post, I use firefox, but I had to dig up the chrome of a dark place of my PC to get here!!!

Any tips?
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • LyannaLyanna Registered Users 338 Posts
    Alright, you! Here are Lyanna and I running amuck in Paris, pretending that we don't know everyone can see our underwear! We know how to have fun...

image.jpg1_zpsfznittrp.jpg

Oh I love it, after all those meetings and lunches and lunch meetings we had this week it's time to let our hair down wear the same awesome dress and party in Paris. C'est manifique!
    KKH: Gigi // IRL: Andrew ✨

Game Centre // .Cullen
    Playing on iOS
  • Minne623Minne623 Registered Users 335 Posts
    haha i've already done 50+ photoshoots today. I was playing all day at school.

Are you doing 1hr jobs!?! I don't get 1hr jobs anymore :(
    GC Minne622
  • DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts

• sports jerseys (soccer, football, hockey ect)
    • briefcase
    • Hugh Hefner type smoking jacket
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
    Luz, please go sit somewhere cover up with this tablecloth and I'll go find you some pants to put on. Don't be showing your howdydoody to everyone like that. You're as bad as Apple P. Running around in her bikini hoping everyone will put her in their summer fun photos. It's always look at me, take my picture. Where did you two ever get ideas like that?

Oh btw. I bought a bunch of clothes. Got my shopping itch all aired out.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I've so far completed only 5 gigs on both devices. Got to buck up there!

Thankfully though, my android still receives 1hr gigs even though he's already level 21. And my iPad has been blessed with 8hr gigs lol.

But I JUST noticed something! I could go into my iPad game 5 or 10 mins later and the friend task would have refreshed. Ok now, that's weird but I love weird. Though, is this a new thing? Or a glitch?

Btw I was half awake looking here and... you ladies and your wild style! Now I'm awake.
    PM to add
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.