Options

I'm getting invites to take on gigs by friends?

chrisybabezchrisybabez Registered Users 5 Posts
This is the third time it's happened. I get a call from an actual friend in the game and they offer me 3 hour jobs. How is this done and how can I do the same?

Comments

• Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I'm not sure about this because I play alone, but some NPCs when I click on them talking bubble ask if I have a friend who I can state for a job.

I believe it works like that!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    Hi chrisy. I play with friends, and at least once a week I get a request to do a job for a friend. ANd twice, I've gotten a call (forget from whom) and it said Do you know someone? And then I said no (I was in the middle of something. lol). If it asks again, I'll pick someone, but other than just referring people, I don't know what the bonus for participatioin is.

I didn't know it did it with NPCs as well.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    emilyxremilyxr Registered Users 8 Posts
    if you refer someone and they accept the next time you see them randomly in a bar or restaurant they say thanks and it gives you 660 cash
  • Options
    MarikitaMarikita Registered Users 95 Posts
    I've never received such calls! Only once I've received one from my friend who just broke our friendship... i couldn't call her anymore for my gigs! :(
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    emilyxr wrote: »
    if you refer someone and they accept the next time you see them randomly in a bar or restaurant they say thanks and it gives you 660 cash

Wow. this is good to know. I just referred a friend. So next time I see her she pays me. I'm off to go find her now. lol.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary