Options

No more blue bubbles during jobs

Monique000Monique000 Registered Users 2 Posts
Hello, since the last update i saw that the blue bubbles that used to appear during jobs and photo shoots disapear. I cannot get help from my contacts (the blue stars that help you complete faster any job or photo shoot). I used to complete a 8 h event in just 3 hours by using networks help and by collecting energy from places around the game. I am on lvl 20 and it it s the first time that i encounter this issue.

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    Depending on the job, you are not allowed to call friends/professional contacts into a job. It is very frustrating. Usually, when there is a special guest, like a Kardashian, or Andre Leon Talley, or any other 'quest' related tasks whether or not you get to invited a guest is iffy. So, like you, none of my jobs lately have let me invited people. The side things that Simon calls for, or any non quest related gigs get guest bubbles.

(And, if you don't mind, please don't post your question multiple times in different subforums. I'm deleting the other ones. :) )

Hope this helps.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Monique000Monique000 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Depending on the job, you are not allowed to call friends/professional contacts into a job. It is very frustrating. Usually, when there is a special guest, like a Kardashian, or Andre Leon Talley, or any other 'quest' related tasks whether or not you get to invited a guest is iffy. So, like you, none of my jobs lately have let me invited people. The side things that Simon calls for, or any non quest related gigs get guest bubbles.

(And, if you don't mind, please don't post your question multiple times in different subforums. I'm deleting the other ones. :) )

Hope this helps.

Thank you for youre answer! I am sorry for posting twice, but i did not knew where was the best place in the forum for my post. Thank you again for answering.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    No Worries. I just didn't want you looking for an answer in both places, and i hope i didnt come off rude. I usually try to toss a smile or purple flower in if inthink i sound too judgy....but depending on my mental state, the ruder Gemini pops up. Lol.

Its very nice to meet you, you should pop into one of our fun threads in General Discussion. And when I go into a gig in my games the first thing I look for, is there a bubble to bring a friend? I mean Chloe's lovely so what Kendall and Kylie but come on so is my fun with a friend and you don't have to work as hard so I'm with you on this one ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary