Cassio?? - Everything Cassio in this thread.

jennben123jennben123 Registered Users 35 Posts
Why can't CASSIO be an option to date? I want that to happen. Please GLU make it happen pretty please. Also it seems like the amount of fans we can get hasn't been updated forever. I am stuck!
Prev1

Comments

• DaphyDaphy Registered Users 133 Posts
    You have to give them creators time to update. You can just not play until the next main storyline and fan count to rise. As for Cassio, join the rest of his fan club lol but I don't know if they'll ever let us date and marry him. Cassio is just an ongoing conversation, every few days there's a new topic about him
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Ahh, I want to make this the official Cassio thread. Anything about our man of Mystery.

They'll never let us date him, because he has to be the slow burning story of soul mate loves, always dancing close to the fire....most recently his 'party' and whole corroboration story - the flirting is the closest we've ever seen. At the party 2 of my Dolls are married and had to bring their spouses, and Cassio said "There seems to be someone else who needs your attention" or something like that. The third unmarried doll was forced into bringing a date, and that time Cassio danced with us but said nothing to draw out the relationship. Sigh. I feel your pain. The creators are going to keep bringing us closer and closer and closer, and he will be the ever illusive. He will probably be all set to pop the question, brings us to Napa all decked out, and then we get a message delivered, that he has been called away, doesn't know what the future holds and we should go on with out lives without him.

Sigh. However, (Lighting a cigarette) the road to Napa will probably be a super fun one.

Oh, and if you're a guy...how does Cassio impact your game?
    If you're a guy dating girls, is it one way, but different for guys dating guys?
    And what about girls dating girls?

Puhlease, let's make this the place to fawn over him, Or bash him.

We need some Cassio Pictures.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Oh, and if you're a guy...how does Cassio impact your game?

Oh I did this task yesterday where you meet Cassio for the first time. I'm dating Steph again, and Maria said he goes both ways. Yeah he was about to invite me upstairs, but I friend zoned him :p
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
    In case you wonder what would happen if you hadn't friend zoned him? Nothing. He is the King of Backing away. Maria said what? I'm clearly not playing the same game. lol. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    What? Bi sexual Cassio?! That's new information! Exciting lol. I wish I can play as a man in this game. So many girls here that I feel like I'm missing out on the guys storyline ( though I can tell whether you pick a guy or a girl the game play is almost exactly alike)

P.s
    I really miss Cassio with brown hair. The black hair doesn't suit him as much. Anyone else agree? I wonder why they changed it
  • ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    Yesssss, please! Everyone wants Cassio lol
  • alxalx Registered Users 56 Posts
    Daphy wrote: »
    What? Bi sexual Cassio?! That's new information! Exciting lol. I wish I can play as a man in this game. So many girls here that I feel like I'm missing out on the guys storyline ( though I can tell whether you pick a guy or a girl the game play is almost exactly alike)

P.s
    I really miss Cassio with brown hair. The black hair doesn't suit him as much. Anyone else agree? I wonder why they changed it

I play as a guy and a girl on 2 different devices, and I can say there is basically no difference in the storylines. Same Cassio storylines, Willow and Dirk say identical, if not, same things, same jobs, etc. :)

And I think they changed Cassio's hair because he looks too similar to Fabio, maybe? :P
  • bojangybojangy Registered Users 6 Posts
    if they really are never gonna let us have him i need them to tell us HAHA or I'll literally wait forever for him
    Well, I'm surprised. We've had this Everything Cassio thread for a day now? and No one has posted any pics. Sigh, well I don't want to make any of you feel bad, but I took screenshots of Cassio get real up close and personal with Apple P. Let me get them off my Dream Board. be right back.....in the meantime, come on, let's share. I know I'm not the only one who captured the magic moments in pixels. lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • alxalx Registered Users 56 Posts
    Well, I'm surprised. We've had this Everything Cassio thread for a day now? and No one has posted any pics. Sigh, well I don't want to make any of you feel bad, but I took screenshots of Cassio get real up close and personal with Apple P. Let me get them off my Dream Board. be right back.....in the meantime, come on, let's share. I know I'm not the only one who captured the magic moments in pixels. lol.

Crying rn cause I never thought to take a screenshot of him :'( I feel like Glu is keeping us hanging with Cassio so we will never stop playing the game :))
    I never thought to screenshot him! When he shows up again I will. But a whole day without a picture is insanity
    hoodstar9 wrote: »
    Glu needs to give him his brown hair back. The black hair is just meh :(

fSFYyz7.png

rNHHavw.png

Other Cassio threads (merge them perhaps)...

Black haired Cassio acts like less of a womanizer though lol. But I prefer the brown!
    Still, I want that guy but what if he cheats on us? Lol
  • trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    I agree Cassio looks so much better with brown hair.
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    Especially now with this baby update coming, they REALLY should let us have something more with Cassio. I don't want to cheat on my husband and go back home to care of our baby, pretending that nothing happen... This sounds so mean.

And about his dark or brown hair... I don't care, I just want him.
  • Bee7Bee7 Registered Users 88 Posts

Omg I wish I had screen shotted him too. Mine switched his hair the other way, when I first met him his hair was black and now when I deal with him he's got brown hair. That's so strange.

I love the flirtation with him and the story lines, but I actually think my husband is cuter.. Even though his name is Cletus. Cassio has a better name... But Cletus is cuter. Cassio vs. Cletus lol.
    GC: BaiBeeM

G+ : BaileyM
    I cant do it, I cant have a baby if it means I cant have one with Cassio
  • SabinaCSabinaC Registered Users 200 Posts
    I slept with him in the first quest (which is more than happened with my husband, no wonder we will have to adopt), then when I saw him again he was drooling over that Indian actress and I was wearing my best dress, now he was finally in the mood to socialize with me again, asked me to design his collection, modeled it, invited me to the party and my jealous husband ruined everything. Who knows when we'll see each other again.
  • hoodstar9hoodstar9 Registered Users, Banned Users 424 Posts
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    SabinaC wrote: »
    I slept with him in the first quest (which is more than happened with my husband, no wonder we will have to adopt), then when I saw him again he was drooling over that Indian actress and I was wearing my best dress, now he was finally in the mood to socialize with me again, asked me to design his collection, modeled it, invited me to the party and my jealous husband ruined everything. Who knows when we'll see each other again.
    What? You can sleep with Cassio now? Ok I might have to change my stance on him.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • MommyTo3MunchkinsMommyTo3Munchkins Registered Users 341 Posts
    Zoyechka wrote: »
    What? You can sleep with Cassio now? Ok I might have to change my stance on him.

I think you just "go upstairs" with him. Maybe all you do is play board games... ;)

~Melissa~
    GC: MommyTo3Munchkins

• ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    I think you just "go upstairs" with him. Maybe all you do is play board games... ;)
    Omg I'm in! I want a Cassio quest ASAP lol
    GC: Zoë Strange

Thanks for the suggestion, but it's not feasible nor necessary.
    And there is no purpose in searching threads over a month old, and suggest I spend time cleaning them up. Merging threads that have been active in the same time, throws posts in chronologically and that doesn't always work. Merging with threads that are buried due to inactivity is just a waste of time. And kills any link references to that thread, once it's merged.

ETA: I'm closing this, threads can't be merged without creating Thread Salad Surgery because timelines overlap. Please go to the Cassio thread. http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?153260-Cassio!
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Amy.metcalf33Amy.metcalf33 Registered Users 60 Posts
    There was a story arc not too long back where you got to spend the night with Cassio and at the patio party got to have full on flirtation. Is there going to be a possibility to date him?? 
  • DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    No you cannot date him @Amy.metcalf33
  • NatalyaKoroshiNatalyaKoroshi Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    edited September 2018
    I did a few quests with Cassio and he's like, really good looking. I'm in level 23 (I lost all my progress Idk why) and I see Cassio occasionally on the streets and stuff. Am I going to meet him again when I'm on a higher level?
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    Ooooh, Natalya. First welcome to the forum! Ah, the Cassio situation, Glu been teasing us with him for years and Yes. You will see plenty of him in future storyline. Whether we can marry Cassio it is a question yet to be answered. 
    IOS Player 
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    Ooooh, Natalya. First welcome to the forum! Ah, the Cassio situation, Glu been teasing us with him for years and Yes. You will see plenty of him in future storyline. Whether we can marry Cassio it is a question yet to be answered. 
    IOS Player 
  • kekemosskekemoss Registered Users, Member 0 Posts
    please please let me marry Cassio and live happily ever after🥰💕
  • KKxKABBSKKxKABBS Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Oh I agree he is a hottie!