Options

Why doesn't my spouse call anymore?

Elizabeth BöhmeElizabeth Böhme Registered Users 2 Posts
Hi there! This is my first post, but I read along for a long time already. First of all thx a lot to the great forum work!
Now, my spouse never calls me out for a date. I would prefer that, because of the rewards. I was married to an npc first, then i started dating a real player and wouldn't answer the calls of the npc anymore. When he broke up my new date called immediatly to propose, we married and now he never called again. I'm trying to become top couple, stuck at 22 at tge moment so i date him a lot, but even when i wait so long his pink bubble doesn'tsmile anymore he won't ever call me. Is it because i refused going out with my former partner twice until we broke up? Is there anything i could do what would make him call me?
we have more than 2000 dating points, both alister. Android fb player.
And a bit off topic: which spots to date are best to bring come top couple? Just if there is a difference beside expensive or cheap ones.
sorry for the mistakes, many greetings from frankurt germany, Elizabeth

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    Hi Elizabeth, nice to meet you. First thing, check your contacts and make sure your Hubby hasn't disappeared. Assuming he's still in your list, let's try and fix this. I guess you have tried going into a club or restaurant and calling him for a date? Do one more for good measure. Just go into a restaurant (I've been playing for a while and have cash, so I usually go into Vegas' Mirraggio Grande. I do a date for the fewest energy bolts, but a little more cash. I have done 1 hour dates in as little as 9 Energy, and got back 2 so a total of 7Energy (+$450) I get out of there.) hit the pink heart date bubble, and try to call him for the date, by tapping on the call button in contacts. If that doesn't work.......

Step 2 - believe it or not it's most likely you left him somewhere waiting for you. This is time consuming, (and I hope you have the jet and a car) but go to each restaurant or club or bar, anywhere you can date. Make sure he's not waiting somewhere for your date to begin.

If neither of these suggestions work for you, then, I think it may be a glitch. Someone else posted this in the past two days, and I haven't heard back so I'm hoping it helped.

Good luck, hope you find him, and again welcome. You said you've read for a long time......so come on over to General Discussion and have some fun while you recharge. We have all kinds of fun threads, even a place to say anything non game related it's the Apropos of Nuthin thread in the sticky section of General Discussion.

Lovely to meet you. I'd say I'd help look for him.....but unfortunately, your game, your search. Nice thing about looking for him, you gather lots of tappable loot along the way. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Elizabeth BöhmeElizabeth Böhme Registered Users 2 Posts
    I'm sorry you got me wrong. I do not have trouble dating. It's just that he won't call ME anymore, so the timer starts running and dating shows up in the to-do-list. If this happens, one is also rewarded money. My former husband used to call me at least once a day, this one doesn't at all,I have to do thefirst step all the time.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    You mean the timer just starts? out of nowhere? Whatever the situation is, the big question is, what platform are you playing on? Is it iOS, Android or Facebook?

If it is Facebook we are unable at this time to offer one on one support, all you can do is play around it, and wait for the next update. If it's iOs / Android then you should go here, and send in a customer care ticket. There is a wait, but they will get back to you. http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?118762-If-you-are-experiencing-issues-in-KKH-PLEASE-READ Be prepared though they'll most likely suggest you just start a relationship with another and see if that one calls for dates.

It might be a good idea to take someone else on a date, and then see if he starts calling for a date, before you contact support. If it's just the one, I don't think you'll get very far. But if you can say you tried to troubleshoot it yourself, and other dates aren't calling you back, then obviously there is a problem.

And, it's not going to hurt your relationship with your spouse. As long as you date your spouse, you can run around behind his back with no repercussions. At least I've been told. Good Luck
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary