Options

Losing interest

FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
Lately I'm losing interest in the game. Anyone else feel that way?

Comments

• Options
    MkloveMklove Registered Users 275 Posts
    Unfortunately...
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I totally understand what you're feeling Francesca, I was feeling that way in the recent weeks.

We had two updates without new features, and the motivation of making comebacks over for me after reaching my third one.

The gigs in Milan for me were very annoying and boring, so I let aside at first the gigs in Tokyo, but now that I started I have found them very fun and creative, I must begin soon a gig based on the game franchise Final Fantasy, which I love very much!

I identify a lot with various elements brought by the gigs from this update, but I know not all do so ends up being very mechanical the whole process generating loss of interest!

The update 3.0.0 shouldn't take long to be released if Glu doesn't give the best of themselves this time then yes we can worry about!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    EffyEffy Banned Users 50 Posts
    This happens to me after I finish a new update and wait the weeks before the next one. I'd be happy if they took their time to release a new update but only if it was jam-packed with quests. Don't get me wrong, I love all the updates they put out but they last only a few days.
  • Options
    trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    yea I totally understand where you are coming from.

lately, I've only been playing on the weekends because of the weekend events. However, the energy event on wednesday was a pleasant surprise. So if they just start doing more events like those during the week then I think people will regain interest.

Also, there will probably be a huge spark of interest when the baby update is released and I'm trying to be patient because I know Glu is working to make this update the best one yet.
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • Options
    DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    I agree with you guys. I missed the days when I was overwhelmed with gigs. Remeber when you had so many tasks they could only be seen in the goals menu?

Now, The updates only provide one or two new storylines that can be completed in the first few days after the update is released.

Then its back to only getting side calls from Simon, anticipating weekend events, waiting for Luther to call for me to pick up $1K or Tabitha letting me know she's going to post something on the website. *sigh*

I was just thinking to myself, "self" there's no reason to rush to level up beyond 33. There's no new wardrobe items, I'm not getting gigs now, so what's the point of levels 34 and 35?
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • Options
    DaphyDaphy Registered Users 133 Posts
    The weekend events is a great idea because I play more then. I remember freckling out because if I fell asleep during an 8 hour gig. But this game has been around for a long time now (almost a year?), gameplay is actually better than ever, but there's not a whole lot going on with it anymore. Even willow hardly makes an appearance and she was really major to the fun of the game, getting to hate someone. Chad and his wife (forgot the name) around around anymore. I think these characters and maybe new ones that come in the future is really vital to all the fun we have/had in the game. Right right the only thing I see people excited over is Cassio, potential babies, and weekend events
  • Options
    EffyEffy Banned Users 50 Posts
    Yeah Daphy, I agree! Remember that fake friend who used you and then became friends with Willow? What happened to her? She stole some of my gigs and then disappeared. And I was sad to find there was no quest versus Chad and Crystal once I hit the #1 couple spot.
  • Options
    EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    I'm sorry some of you are getting bored with the game :( now I'm honestly not looking forward to moving up since the gigs and story lines seem to stop. It's taken me forever to progress though, I watch people "lap" me with their comebacks, lol (I've yet to do even one).

Glu seems to be listening lately, though. Let's cross our fingers for a huge update and new story lines soon!
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    yeah same here. I feel like instead of the game closely following the events of Kim's life, it should be all about the game player & their experience. Like we should have story lines specifically geared to the gigs we tend to favor. Like if someone likes 3 hour swimsuit gigs then there should be a storyline that leads to a beach, a date, ect. This game is the biggest moneymaker of all time for Glu. They can make this game so much better.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Options
    IlanawexlerIlanawexler Registered Users 130 Posts
    I missed out on storylines for 2 months so I've been over this game for awhile. I go on a date everyday so my husband won't divorce me and play weekend events unless they involve spending k stars. Zzzzzzzzz
  • Options
    xoxohunnibunnixoxohunnibunni Registered Users 84 Posts
    Sadly, yes :( I just keep hanging out for big updates, hoping we get more than just a couple of gigs.
    Level 32
    #2 spot
    #2nd comeback
  • Options
    PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    Well - I check in but I don't like the 8 hour jobs at all. So that makes me not want to play. I want 3 hour or shorter jobs. It's a mobile game - things should be short.
  • Options
    AlkoholiksAlkoholiks Registered Users 545 Posts
    seems like this game is one foot in the grave with them working on games for other celebs.

i haven't played or been here since Friday.

i used to be happy as a clam to play. now i find myself more & more annoyed. idk if has something to do with this place tainting my perspective or what. idk
    no i don't have any chill
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I'm sorry to hear that all of you guys are feeling this way guys!

As I said before the last two updates didn't add much new features, and if you don't identify with the gigs taking place or have already completed them the game become very mechanic!

Let's try to keep positive, the weekend event is coming, I know I know it's been pretty much everything we have lately, but we can still get something out of it.

If the update 3.0.0 not please us then I promise I lead a riot lol!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    I really hope this weekend event is amazing.. and that update 3.0.0 comes soon!
  • Options
    Well this is something to get excited about.. It definitely sparked more interest in me. image_zps02djrkt5.jpg