Options

"Do you want to start your gig looking like that?"

ManjoManjo Registered Users 37 Posts
:eek:

I hate when photogs, etc.. ask me this question! I always change my outfit, but it doesn't seem to make a difference.

What do you do when this happens?

Do you change clothes for every gig?

Comments

• Options
    xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    First of all say yes, yes I do, problem? Secondly try and raise your stars, that's the number in the wardrobe next to the star which is like your professional rating. When you start a gig you'll see two numbers in the bottom left corner, which shows you what star rating you currently have, compared with the requirement for the gig. It doesn't matter exactly what you wear, just owning items with a star next to them increases your rating. You can buy clothes with stars next to them, but the highest boosts come from buying cars and furniture. Anything that gives you gold stars when you purchase it helps! I hope this made sense :)
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • Options
    I didn't know that about the cars and furniture!!!

I thought I had to wear an item of clothing that had a star next to it because it was considered professional. LOL No wonder I wasn't getting anywhere by doing that!

But then why do I sometimes get a bonus (rarely), but not others?

(off to buy everything that will give me stars....)
  • Options
    I'm not sure I think maybe higher profile gigs have higher requirements! But it's good getting the bonus star and not having to spend so much energy, so good luck! :)
  • Options
    So, does this mean if I buy items that give me gold hearts, I will do better on dates too?

Oh, the possibilites!!!
  • Options
    It's the same idea, but you'll need to buy items with hearts next to them for the date bonus :) your romantic rating is in the wardrobe too next to the heart!