Options

Dating question.

alyssa311alyssa311 Registered Users 10 Posts
Does anyone find trying to date someone in Kim K hollywood as time consuming? If you miss one day without going on date they want to break up with you. It's a little ridiculous. I would date if wasn't so demanding (lol) but I enjoy plying the game without out it. But now that I see an adoption agency I might want to date again.

Comments

• Options
    xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    Yeah it would be good if you could just date when you feel like it I'm usually too busy doing jobs and parties
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • Options
    EternalLoveEternalLove Registered Users 46 Posts
    I dont mind the dating, I actually quite enjoy it, but I do hate the fact if you dont date for 1 day they want to break up, also (not 100% sure if this is just when you are married) but later on in the game your partner/husband/wife will call you for dates literally 5 times in a row after you've just finished a date,because they 'haven't seen you', or they 'had a bad day' etc, drives me mad when you have loads of photo-shoots etc to complete, you've just finished a date with them and they are complaining about never seeing you
  • Options
    LStarLStar Registered Users 17 Posts
    Yeah, it would be great if our dates weren't so needy. I also dislike when you invite them to your house party they complain that they miss you when you're standing right in front of them.
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Going to date daily is sacred in my gameplay.

Always reserve time and energy for that.

Usually do short dates with one or two hours, I hate when these options don't appear and have to wait for a while especially when start getting late at night, but I never let go.

I'm with my husband about 7-8 months, 6 married, and I don't get any complaints from him.

So that's the secret of keeping the relationship in KKH.

Now if someone can share the secret of how to get to the top of couples list I thank you, I don't pass #28 position even after this weekend where I dated a lot!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!