I'm gifting!!!

Comments

• EstoysaraEstoysara Registered Users 11 Posts
    My gc is neetch_ thank you
  • KateAKateA Registered Users 11 Posts
    Hiya can you gift hair?? Not sure if it can be done ill have to look gc: kateaindow
  • nikkittynikkitty Registered Users 5 Posts
    Hi! Anyone add me, my name is luvnikki4ever on GC. I would love the orange high heel platform type shoes. Also any k-star dresses such as: the white see-through lace dress, 80 k-star dress with see through net skirt and silver body suit, or the 120 k-star black and white strappy dress. Also, any other k-star shoes and accessories (especially jewelry). I am willing to gift as well, if you have any requests! Thanks :)
  • leannaleanna Registered Users 5 Posts
    My Game Center is Leeeaaannaaa I had the game and had everything but it got deleted so now I'm starting over. Any gifts are appreciated!
  • VickieejVickieej Registered Users 22 Posts
    Hiiii!!!

My GC name is: polish4lunch

Thank you for the gifts in advance! ��
  • Shazell1997Shazell1997 Registered Users 15 Posts
    Anything you can gift me I would love! GC: allstar1997
  • Fr3SaboyaFr3Saboya Registered Users 6 Posts
    anything will help! thank so much in advance :)
    GC: Fr3dSaboya
  • MillymulantaylorMillymulantaylor Registered Users 8 Posts
    Add me on gc :) !!!

Milanoforeign :)
  • Gemma123Gemma123 Registered Users 12 Posts
    Add me GC: ~=(jojo_67)=~ KKH Kim White-West, thanks
  • kittycatsuzykittycatsuzy Registered Users 5 Posts
    Hi, can you please gift me? GC kittycatsuzy, name in the game is Susan. Thanks!
  • NinacarterNinacarter Registered Users 3 Posts
    Please add me Nina.carter
  • Dewwy2204Dewwy2204 Registered Users 21 Posts
    This is so nice of you ๐Ÿ˜Š I have almost no money and hardly any stars I'll take anything u can give, thank you so much! My Game Center is ๐Ÿ’•Elsie๐Ÿ’•
  • swagkittieswagkittie Registered Users 22 Posts
    Hi! Please add me! GC-swagkittie
    Add Me On GC (swagkittie)
  • dalviradalvira Registered Users 2 Posts
    anything you can give just started
  • imspecial400imspecial400 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Omg you are as awesome as a possum!!!! I appreciate this!!! I don't have too much more that I need!!!]GC: imspecial400
    i'd take anything i don't have. <3 thanks!
  • Ohsofab21Ohsofab21 Registered Users 13 Posts
    Game Center name fancye21. Anything would be appreciated! &#55357;&#56842;
  • MillymulantaylorMillymulantaylor Registered Users 8 Posts
    Ill take anything thank you so much !!
    Gc ; milanoforeign
  • KategetstokedKategetstoked Registered Users 31 Posts
    Please help me out and send me some of the stuff I don't have ! I had to start all over and I can't afford the high priced items !!! ๐Ÿ˜ญ

My Game Center name is : Kategetstoked

My name in the game is the same !!!! If you help me I will love you forever !!!! ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜
  • ItsmisskrissItsmisskriss Registered Users 13 Posts
    Hey! I'd love any kstar items you can gift me or any items from high levels please. Game Center ID: itsmisskriss name in game Kris

• ClaudiaE.RClaudiaE.R Registered Users 2 Posts
    I had to restart my game i dont have anything so whatever you can will be a step up! Oh yea name in game Claudia &#55357;&#56842;
  • Jen123Jen123 Registered Users 29 Posts
    GC Jennay_verduzco on the game Jennifer Verduzco can you gift me everything that you can please. ๐Ÿ˜
  • calskiwicalskiwi Registered Users 3 Posts
    Hey :)
    My GC name is 'calskiwi' and my in game name is 'Mila'. I'd like some sunglasses but anything will be appreciated!! Thank you <3
  • Gemma123Gemma123 Registered Users 12 Posts
    Can you gift me all the new outfits please, GC is ~=(jojo_67)=~ and KKH name is Kim White-West. Thank you, could you send me all the new things please &#55357;&#56842;
  • Jen123Jen123 Registered Users 29 Posts
    Can you please gift me GC is Jennay_verduzco in game Jennifer Verduzco please and thank you
  • muntzie89muntzie89 Registered Users 8 Posts
    My GC is muntzie89 and my in game name is Nancy! Thanks so much in advance! :)
    GC: muntzie89
  • Jesslundberg93Jesslundberg93 Registered Users 11 Posts
    I need some gifts in my life. (: GC is jessmarie1993
    GC is jessmarie1993 :)
  • AngiejAngiej Registered Users 5 Posts
    Had to make a new thread cause I couldn't edit the old one. I have nothing to do in the game and I'm bored so I WANT TO GIFT YOU PEOPLE! I'm a level 29 and I will gift anything you want. (level 29 or below of course). Only for iPhone/iPad etc, post below your GameCenter ID. I can gift as much as you like. Please I'm so bored :D

/ EDIT: I think I'm just starting to gift everything I can buy you, so not a full wardrobe, but almost! :D No longer need to tell me what you want, except if you do not want a full wardrobe but only a specific thing.

I would be happy with anything I don't have!!

Jeremyls14
  • RaychachaRaychacha Registered Users 10 Posts
    GC name is Raychacha. Thanks for anything you can give.
  • kcozzakcozza Registered Users 4 Posts
    GC: KImcozza
    I would love anything I don't have. Thank you!! :)
  • _franciaaaa_franciaaaa Registered Users 7 Posts
    I'm a level 9, I had to restart my game. Can you please gift me? My Game Center is _franciaaaa