Options

Customer Service? !?!?

breeshawnbreeshawn Registered Users 1 Posts
I was promised by someone in customer service that I would have all of my purchases restored and would also recieve some additional currency so that I could get back to where I was in the game. I was so excited and pleased with the customer service after this experience! But now it has been over 3 weeks when I was told I would receive these items in 24 hours and no one is responding to my tickets or messages in glu support. Has anybody else experienced this or am I the only one being ignored???

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Wow, I'm sorry this happened. Perhaps you should fill out another customer care ticket, and that will open a new case, and you can ask them to look at the old issue. Do you have screenshots? Send them as well, after they contact you back. I'm sorry this happened. But you have to contact them, we can only offer moral support, suggestions, advise and opinions. But you have to contact Customer Care again, they are the ones to help you. You can contact them by following the link in this post. http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?118762-If-you-are-experiencing-issues-in-KKH-PLEASE-READ

I'm sorry this happened, I'm sure it's an oversigt or technical thing, sometimes when I'm booting up, my device doesn't always give me everything that happened over night. Maybe it was a connection issue. But I know they'll help. In the meantime, enjoy the game, and know they will take care of things for you.

:)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary