Options

Finding Dirk Diamond

NyssaNyssa Registered Users 32 Posts
So Dirk proposed to Sapphire (my character), she's bought the wedding location and decorated. Willow has posted a rumour about one of them cheating. I can't find Dirk to talk to him. I've even tried pressing on the date icon. He seems to be missing from my contact list!!

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hmmmm, I could have sworn I just replied to this. Did you post this in the other subforum as well? I'll go look. If I don't come back, go check the other forum.

Ok Found it. In a thread about how players got their character name. Go figure.

But since this thread says help in finding Dirk, maybe others will find it here so I'll repost:

Unfortunately, sounds like you left him somewhere waiting. That's the first thing to check. Go to all the places you can date. If you have a usual place, try that first. But retrace steps, make sure he isn't there waiting. 98% of the time that's it. So try that first Nyssa.

Happy to Report Nyssa did in fact find him someplace weird. But she found him. The same process can be done if you aren't getting called by Simon for routine jobs.....look for a job you're supposed to be doing, the same way Nyssa looked for and found her missing fiance. Go everywhere you can work, and see if it's open, if it is, see if there is a job in there for you.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Ana ParisAna Paris Registered Users 2 Posts
    Are you found Dirk Diamonds? Because he is now my husband.
  • Options
    lol. That was an incorrect answer to the question. But if Dirk is your husband he is either a very good imposter, using Dirk's name,
    your husband IS dirk, but he's actually a master spy, and appears as someone else, while he investigates who is impersonating him. Oh, check the typing on his name. Sometimes a 'c' can look like an 'r'. ;)

Very nice to meet you, if you really need help, I won't be flip. (See, you're not really married to 'the real' Dirk.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Are you suggesting that she's actually married to D*ck Diamonds? Fascinating.
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    See, I can alway depend on you to bring it home for us Luz. I love you. I really do.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    What can I say? I'm super classy like that.

I'm also confused: Stellan dates Willow occasionally when he's feeling like a bit of a masochist. Are you saying he's also been duped, and this woman's real name is something unknown, like maybe Plenty O'toole or P*ssy Galore?

• Options
    Ok, well if you can marry the big Dirk, and you and your hubby appear at an event he's covering, he comes face to face with himself? Or if you throw a drink in Willows face, do Willow's all through that platform find themself dripping in Green midori? Like this. There AppleP was doing the carpet with Willow when boom midoria all over her. Out of no where. Notice there's no drink in the picture.

WillowMidori.jpg
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    These are the tough questions that keep people up at night.

All I know is, in Stellan's game, Dirk is the Villain, and Willow is just any old NPC to be romanced. Nobody would get to throw a drink in her face in his game. If Stellan did marry her, and then showed up at an event Dirk was covering, it'd be normal physics in play if he threw a drink in Dirk's face. It certainly wouldn't splash through a worm-hole and then hit Willow in the face. Dirk would be the mess.

And if Luz married Dirk, it wouldn't be a problem I don't think, because Willow is the one who has the events as the villain in that game. Has Dirk actually covered an event in your female games, Koko? He hasn't done that for me, but you've done more quests than I have. I maybe just haven't seen it yet. I wouldn't even know he exists in my Luz game except for seeing him at the very beginning to anger Willow.

What I wonder is, if you indicated same-s3x relationships at the beginning of the game, would you then have the problem that you described, with Dirk or Willow potentially being both villain and spouse? Is there anybody who knows the answer to this firsthand? Who is the villain in a same-s3x oriented game-- the character who shares your gender, or the one opposite your sexual preference? Without thinking, I chose heterosexual relationships for both of my dolls, though they both date women pretty exclusively.

I suppose I could just get a life instead of thinking about this, but still...

• Options
    Also, I now wanna "Marry the big Dirk", as you put it. That sounds exciting.

• Options
    Also, also, I hope I'm not making too much of a pest of myself here. You're such fun.

• Options
    Well, color me embarrassed, I heard Dirk and thought Ray. So, all these free stars are confusing me. Making me giddy. So, hmmm. Ok, Sensible Mod here:

My original advice about finding missing SOs stands. Look everywhere. ANd if you're married to Dirk in your game, it has no effect on any other games. Each and everyone of us can marry Dirk. This game encourages polygamy big time. lol.

Hope this helps, and please forgive the follishness. We have such a good time here. ;).
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Just as long as I'm still good to marry the big Dirk now, as they say.

But I still wonder who antagonizes a h0m0sexual male? Is it Dirk? Is Willow an NPC? <okay, h*mo isn't allowed either! Good to know.>

Forgive me for being such a pest, Miss Moderita!

• Options
    Never a pest always a pleasure doll. Always a pleasure. I'm goint to go collect more stars now. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Ana ParisAna Paris Registered Users 2 Posts
    I' m confused about "DIRK", but thank's for explanation :)
  • Options
    I've gone through stages of my life being confused about "DIRK" too; maybe we've all been there. People sometimes feel embarrassed to ask those kinds of questions, but they shouldn't. "DIRK" is a natural part of life.

Definitely ask any specific questions if you have them. :p