General Complaints Thread

Comments

• trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    Idk if any of you remember this but at Halloween, they made it where we got a "weekend event" giftbox every day for the whole week leading up to the event... I was able to get almost all of the exclusive clothing without spending a single K-Star. I really wish they'd bring that back.
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    Idk if any of you remember this but at Halloween, they made it where we got a "weekend event" giftbox every day for the whole week leading up to the event... I was able to get almost all of the exclusive clothing without spending a single K-Star. I really wish they'd bring that back.

Yes I remember that, and me too :(
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • mindybunnymindybunny Registered Users 159 Posts

Even with that, I wasn't able to get the exclusives but at least I wasn't bitter about it because I felt like I had a fair chance.

Wahhhh I want that little red riding hood dress.
    GC: redsoxxygal
    mindybunny wrote: »
    Even with that, I wasn't able to get the exclusives but at least I wasn't bitter about it because I felt like I had a fair chance.

Wahhhh I want that little red riding hood dress.
    I guess Glu felt like they weren't making enough money since most of us were getting the exclusive clothes for free.. But with the giftboxes now it's just ridiculous, I would need to spend at least 300 K-Stars to get all 4 of the weekend event items, and that would be if I was lucky.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    2 games got the bag. and you know.....I've tried it on with everything, I would Love a nice white flap bag.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts

That happened during the Holiday Event too. Kourtney's holiday celebration, they named it. We used to get a green box daily, I won the Santa Hat. Those were good times!
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
    Charli wrote: »
    That happened during the Holiday Event too. Kourtney's holiday celebration, they named it. We used to get a green box daily, I won the Santa Hat. Those were good times!

Oh yea I forgot about that! I wish they would start doing that again..
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Did anybody realize that the non-goals related gigs Simon gives no longer appears at the top of your goals list? In fact they cannot be found at all.

I got lost TWICE while tapping for energies just now.
    PM to add
  • AlkoholiksAlkoholiks Registered Users 545 Posts
    i'm p*ssed again. i revived Jedi only to get the gig with Dirk and the Perez party in Malibu. 2 gigs + simon's hourlys is no where near enough to complete a weekend event. i am so god **** sick of this comeback glitch i'd like to smash my ****ing ipad. none of the cool cooking gigs, none of the other Perez gigs like the charity thing. if it wasn't for losing my trademark fangs i'd reset the game.

i have zero confidence in glu to pull off the baby update w/o totally ****ing something major up in our games ffs
    no i don't have any chill
    I'm so sorry Alkiholiks. The event isn't doing it for me eithet. I'm not home now but I'm opening the bar here later. Luz is popping out of a cake here. I have a Hookah with Jedi's name on it. AND DANCING GIRLS. Dolls ..if you have the harem or the aqua satin numbers.....fashion show please. We have to lift the spirits in here. Let our fun be us this weekend. Who needs clothes?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    Alkoholiks wrote: »
    i am so god **** sick of this comeback glitch i'd like to smash my ****ing ipad. none of the cool cooking gigs, none of the other Perez gigs like the charity thing.

T H I S.

Nothing fun for me besides weekend events since February - and rare weekend events were fun for me since I only got special giftbox items like twice. I know I whine too much, but gosh I'm so jealous of all the storyline gigs regural players are getting. To me the thing that got me addicted to the game at the first place was funny situations (and then the fashion aspect of course).
    I know I was promised it will be fixed ~soon~ but I won't believe it until I see it.
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    All I do is whine right... Sorry about that. I'll try not to.

I wonder why they changed the amount of stars we need to get to get the last item... Is it because Perez is *special* and the clothes from his event should be *special* too?

But I really need to get back to my term paper. Ugh don't wanna.

Hope you guys will be able to win all the items that you want!
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• RubyDRubyD Registered Users 189 Posts
    I really wish we could hold a 5-energy reservoir for times when we are full of energy to go on a gig or date or whatever. Seems that even when I tap my partner before I go for the date and am on empty or not full to the brim of energy, as soon as I tap him or her for a date, the energy spills out wasted. I don't always remember to, or wish to, start a 4-hour work shift in order to burn off a few bolts before a date. Argh! Just irks me.
  • EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    I haven't even scored the bag yet on the weekend event and Jesse will be lucky if he gets the sunglasses. These gig events are tough. And the giftbox thing is ridiculous. I agree with Koko and the rest of you, please just let us buy the outfit out right if we want to. I have an addictive personality so I avoid gambling. Sorry, Glu...not buying in just to lose.
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
    lmao i'm a nut. i was twisted off the top earlier. i'm lucky it's not my only game. however i does tend to stir me up because i know exactly all the things i'm missing. i think jedi needs another long vacation. i don't need the aggravation.
  • LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    No! Not Jedi! We were just going on vacation! Unfair to change his plans abruptly!

image.jpg1_zpsbg7snbom.jpg
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• EffyEffy Banned Users 50 Posts
    I am actually getting semi-****ed that no one is receiving my gifts. I get the XP for it and the feed updates but they don't seem to receive anything I send. I'm not going to bash anyone because of this but it'd be nice if I didn't have to spend all this $ on things that don't work.
    That must just be so much money... Maybe you should submit a ticket? I know it could take a while for her to get to it, but maybe eventually KK:H_Staff could take a look for you? She's very thorough. Bummer, though!

• SukiSuki Registered Users 111 Posts
    Maria and Simon constantly asking you to come to their offices. I'll come when I'm ready!
    most "gifters" don't exactly pay for stars. come off it mate!
    I just wrote about a million comments, and then had to delete every single one. This is killing me. So glad you said it, not me.

But still, what are you implying, sir??

Effyd, darling, we all read through all of the threads here, and we all have some sense of each other's situations. We have the memory-power to be aware of you. How are you enjoying the event, otherwise? I was only aiming for the handbag, for one game, so I'm done and satisfied.

complaining about people not receiving gifts is fine but c'mon lets not get long in the tooth

edit: i play with kiwis & aussies so i've picked up bits of lingo. it's a nice way of saying "you've got to be sh*tting me"
    Holy muckers. Somebody send out a memo I'd be out of range? I looked at 3 threads, and I think something's in the water. As far as this one? Luz.......what did I miss? You deleted your comments? I want to see. Effy, I'm sorry your gifts aren't being received, Is any other part of your game play suffering? Are you getting all your quests? Any problem working towards this week's earner outfit? GIft boxes got you down? We're pretty much complaining here about problems with the week's event. You want this thread : http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?130884-Thread-for-intelligent-postings-regarding-Issues That's for the intelligent postings regarding issues. Then if you'd like to commisserate about how we're not able to earn the dress/ or guess the right boxes for the other dress. or rack up enough stars for the event. Come on back. But drop off you legitimate complaints first.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    complaining about people not receiving gifts is fine but c'mon lets not get long in the tooth

edit: i play with kiwis & aussies so i've picked up bits of lingo. it's a nice way of saying "you've got to be sh*tting me"

You play with kiwis & aussies? I knew you were an experienced member.

No, Koko, I knew they were wrong enough that I was erasing them before I even posted them. Nothing to see here. Don't try to find them. Some things just hit your funny bone so hard that you're unable to do anything lucid about them, is all.

Funny story I was at the supermarket, in the produce aisle, and i was checking out the cucumbers. It was early, no one there but the youngish new produce guy. He came over to me and said "You know if you're intested...I just got a new bunch of cucumbers. His eyes twinkle and he tells me how firm and fresh, and really really big they were. I looked at them and said "Well thanks, but I don't want to marry them, I just want to put them in my salad" He turned beet red, stammered something and just stood there with his mouth open as I moved onto the next aisle.

Oh, and this totally impromptu tale from the greengrocer was brought about because Alk said Kiwis and Aussies. And one of those things are also available in the cucumber aisle.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    There's definitely something in the water today, Koko.

LuzVarias wrote: »
    Effyd, darling, we all read through all of the threads here, and we all have some sense of each other's situations. We have the memory-power to be aware of you. How are you enjoying the event, otherwise? I was only aiming for the handbag, for one game, so I'm done and satisfied.
    YESSSS The shade! omg Luz you're dragging her. :D
    image.jpg1_2.jpg
    I love that meme. And because I'm insane right now, I'm trying very hard not to say anything else about good a55.