Sweepstakes to Meet Kim Kardashian West

DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
PhotoGrid_1426816457305_zpsolp6fn9g.jpg

Beginning March 20, 2015, and concluding on March 30, 2015, Kim Kardashian: Hollywood players will have the opportunity to earn sweepstakes entries in the form of golden "K-Tickets" with the completion of each 5-star project (photo shoots, appearances, film and TV shoots, modeling gigs, etc.) during this period. The more K-Tickets earned, the greater the chances of winning!

Following the end of the designated entry period, five winners will be selected and flown to California to meet Kim!

Winners will receive:

*Round-trip airfare
*Hotel accommodations
*A meet and greet with Kim Kardashian West
*Ground transportation

"We're excited to offer players of Kim Kardashian: Hollywood the potential opportunity to meet Mrs. Kardashian West," said Glu CEO, Niccolo de Masi. "This transmedia offering, connecting Kim's virtual and physical worlds, is unique to Glu's celebrity gaming platform. Fans of the game have been unwavering in their support and their ongoing feedback continues to shape future updates. To all of the fans, thank you and best of luck!"

Visit http://www.glu.com/contest/meetkim for official rules and details
I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player

Comments

• PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    Good luck to all who enter.

I won't enter it because I already am in that city. Seems like it would be wasted when someone else might have this as a dream destination.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    PolkaDot wrote: »
    Good luck to all who enter.

I won't enter it because I already am in that city. Seems like it would be wasted when someone else might have this as a dream destination.

That's very refreshing PolkaDot. I'm not because I couldn't go. I too hope someone who would see this as a Dream Prize would win.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • DesigngirrlDesigngirrl Registered Users 6 Posts
    DMV_Doll wrote: »
    PhotoGrid_1426816457305_zpsolp6fn9g.jpg

Beginning March 20, 2015, and concluding on March 30, 2015, Kim Kardashian: Hollywood players will have the opportunity to earn sweepstakes entries in the form of golden "K-Tickets" with the completion of each 5-star project (photo shoots, appearances, film and TV shoots, modeling gigs, etc.) during this period. The more K-Tickets earned, the greater the chances of winning!

Following the end of the designated entry period, five winners will be selected and flown to California to meet Kim!

Winners will receive:

*Round-trip airfare
    *Hotel accommodations
    *A meet and greet with Kim Kardashian West
    *Ground transportation

"We're excited to offer players of Kim Kardashian: Hollywood the potential opportunity to meet Mrs. Kardashian West," said Glu CEO, Niccolo de Masi. "This transmedia offering, connecting Kim's virtual and physical worlds, is unique to Glu's celebrity gaming platform. Fans of the game have been unwavering in their support and their ongoing feedback continues to shape future updates. To all of the fans, thank you and best of luck!"

Visit http://www.glu.com/contest/meetkim for official rules and details

Did anyone in the forums win a chance to meet Kim? If so... I'm super exited to hear all about it...
    GC: Designgirrl Name: Kelli
  • JanethiranjgarbhmissierJanethiranjgarbhmissier Registered Users 3 Posts
    Did anyone of you ever met Kim Kardashian in person? If so... Please tell me about this..? Or anyone else of the Kardashian family?
    Janet Hiranjgarbh Missier
  • trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    Did anyone of you ever met Kim Kardashian in person? If so... Please tell me about this..? Or anyone else of the Kardashian family?

nope I wish.. I wonder who won this sweepstakes tho :eek:
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • Kittycatlady05Kittycatlady05 Registered Users 35 Posts
    I know a guy that used to work in a club where kim make an appareance, he said that she is a really nice person and one of my sister friend met kourtney ,the girl said that kourt think that she is the last bottle of water in the desert ,not an nice attitude from kourt.
  • EffyEffy Banned Users 50 Posts
    I will enter it but if I were to win, I don't know what I'd do. I would feel awkward meeting Kim in person because I don't consider myself a huge fan or anything. Maybe I'd sell the opportunity (as awful as that sounds, I'm in grad school! I need that $$)
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Hi Effy. Sorry, that's against the rules, and also the chance to enter the sweepstakes ended 6 weeks ago.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    This winners of the contest met Kim this weekend in San Francisco
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • EffyEffy Banned Users 50 Posts
    I was making a off color joke. Congrats to whoever won!