Options

pc game not loading!!

babyface6677babyface6677 Registered Users 2 Posts
my game has stop loading evenry since update last night i was able to get in but when i left out i havent been able to get back in not at all !!!anyone else having these issues???:mad:

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi, you are playing on Facebook? I'm very sorry but unfortunately one on one support for Facebook games is not available at this time. If you have spent money in the game, you may be able to get that restored, by submitting a customer care ticket. I'm so sorry this is happening to you.

When you typed PC game, I'm assuming you're on Facebook. I'm very sorry this is happening. You could try and restart a new game, or wait for an update, but to be honest, your game will improve vastly if you can switch to the iOS or Android versions of the game. Still you'd have to start over, but I haven't any other real advice for you. Anyone have any other advice? I feel bad telling someone we can't help. :(
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    babyface6677babyface6677 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Hi, you are playing on Facebook? I'm very sorry but unfortunately one on one support for Facebook games is not available at this time. If you have spent money in the game, you may be able to get that restored, by submitting a customer care ticket. I'm so sorry this is happening to you.

When you typed PC game, I'm assuming you're on Facebook. I'm very sorry this is happening. You could try and restart a new game, or wait for an update, but to be honest, your game will improve vastly if you can switch to the iOS or Android versions of the game. Still you'd have to start over, but I haven't any other real advice for you. Anyone have any other advice? I feel bad telling someone we can't help. :(

yes its on facebook my game is not loading im on my 4th day without being able to get in, i had no problem until this last update so im very furstrated at this point and i got it there nothing can be done!!!:confused::mad:
  • Options
    mollybrownmollybrown Registered Users 65 Posts
    I use a tool called CCleaner by Piriform. It clears out any cache, temporary internet files, cookies etc. that get stored on your computer/device. Sometimes this can be the reason for slow performance and games not loading properly. It might be worth trying if nothing else is working for you.

It is completely safe and free to download and I have been using it for a long time and would recommend it to anyone. Usually I run CCleaner every couple of days to clear out any unwanted junk that's been stored on my laptop.

Here is the link: https://www.piriform.com/ccleaner/download

Hope this helps! :)
    I play the iOS & Facebook game version of Kim Kardashian: Hollywood

ADD ME HERE: http://www.facebook.com/mollybrown0
  • Options
    BabySimmo93BabySimmo93 Registered Users 124 Posts
    mollybrown wrote: »
    I use a tool called CCleaner by Piriform. It clears out any cache, temporary internet files, cookies etc. that get stored on your computer/device. Sometimes this can be the reason for slow performance and games not loading properly. It might be worth trying if nothing else is working for you.

It is completely safe and free to download and I have been using it for a long time and would recommend it to anyone. Usually I run CCleaner every couple of days to clear out any unwanted junk that's been stored on my laptop.

Yeah this happened to me an all, clearing caches and cookies etc as you stated above worked for me :) babyface6677 give it shot mate
    C'mon you Hull :mad:
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    mollybrown wrote: »

Thanks for the good advice mollybrown, I use c cleaner regularly, but I never imagined it could help the FB game. Good to know, thanks. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary